1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shania Junianatha (Shan-Ju) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

Re: Shania Junianatha / 1st Gen

it's a total waste of talent if not many people oshimen her because she is simply way ahead of other members and the big boss or management does not favor her as the number one.

she, kept on being put in either double center position or 2nd center position, is totally wasted and ultimately a loss for JKT48, if you ask me.

i am not oshimen-ing her, here's just hoping her becoming the JKT48 center, or ace, whichever anyone wants to call it.

2. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

Shania has this particular complex of "not taking the first place". She feel more secure with second place as her furthest goal.

She used to be one of the three front girls with Melody and Cleo. The last time I saw her enjoying her front position is in Gomen ne Summer debut on RCTI. After Cleo's graduation there is a change in her attitude : she seems restrain herself from taking too much spotlight and trying to give way for other members like Nabilah and Stella to take her position instead, and try to make some distance from Melody. She seems trying to foster a different constellation ever since, and I believe Melody, Kinal and Ve aware of it. They can't do anything about it though.

Despite her young age, Shania is quite smart and calculating. She's always be the biggest threat for Sendy for my Oshimenship centre.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree that it seems, somehow, Shania has stepped back from the fight. She's like: "Well, i'm pretty comfy with anything as long as i am one of the top 3/5. So if you wanted to fight to be the Number One, good luck guys"

And instead of focusing to this fight, she focused on her own self. Improving her self from time to time.

Smart

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

If you often watch theater, you will find out that shanju is the type of girl that love challenge. If she thinks the coreo or the song or the other member is not chalenging her anymore, she will dance a bit lazy ... But if she feels like to show her skill, she is the best performer of jkt48. I saw her 100% and it was fantastic :) i never like manatsu no christmas rose before, and i never like pajadora also. But after i saw her performe that, manatsu no christmas rose is one of the songs that i wait every rkj show. The good things is she always give 100% when perform that, thanks to kinal and dhike, that make she give her potential on that songs ...

Just too bad when switch she seems un interested again ... She will back either at hikoukigumo or encore songs, sometimes on 109 she already back but all depend on her mood ...

And i guess that's not the reason why she not have much fans... I think her fans still much but somehow her fans is affraid to face to face with her, affraid to feint if shanju gives him a death wink lol. Since i love her performance i will always spare at least 1 ticket to cheer her ^^ even she's not my oshi yet, because she just great :)

5. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

at first i planning only to hs with dhike and ayen and viny
    but somehow i feel, i'll regret if i din't hs with shania

so i just buy 1 hs tix and go hs with her

handshaking with this girl really make u feel warm
    she's feel so friendly
    how come i feel like i was hs-ing with older girl than me tho :D

for me, she is top 3 prettiest jkt mbr along with naomi and ve

so i buy one more tix for her next session :D
    and i not regret at all even my wallet is deflated

and that time after shania 2nd session end
    they said cd already finish and still not sure whether they will restock or not

but what i feel that time,
    i already can go back to my homeland without no regret
    cause somehow i feel so satisfied already hs-ing with shanju even she's only my no2 :)
    and i still not hs-ing with my oshi

but i still waiting for the restock so i can hs with dhike,ayen and viny too
    and i feel relieved there is new stock
    :D

and yes, shanju for me is like my oshi already :D

6. Raidenkun

Raidenkun Kenkyuusei

can someone help me to translate her this tweet into english pleaseeeeeeee ???

7. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

along with the next tweets :

@ ShaniaJKT48 23h
    Dakishimeraretara Kuumin-san o_O I (am made to) remember Kasai-san @@ Kuumin-san :( (I) don't (want) May to come quickly : "
    @ shaniaJKT48 23h
    I wonder if we can meet again ..... hmmmmmmm

*Kasai (Chiyuu) is her oshimen (or Kami-oshi) and Kuumin is among her favourites (or SKE Oshimen). She had a hard time in AKB Kouhaku Taikai last year, knowing Kuumin will graduate and witnessing Kasai announce her graduation.

8. Raidenkun

Raidenkun Kenkyuusei

thank you for translating :^O^:
    i know Kasai and Kuumin are Shania's oshimens that's why i asked for some translation #lol
    just that i and Shania have the same oshi (Kasai san) :^O^:
    however, i don't want May comes fast too… Kasai will grad on May #ei :cry:

9. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Shania looked so tall on Inbox! For a second I thought she grew (actually, that's a possibility anyway...) but I think it's because Rena was in back, Gaby and Delima were to the far left and no Ve or Ghaida.

10. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I really hate that guy (not because he took a photo with shanju),he's using this "eyang subur" case to gain popularity,and by that he's flirting with celebs too.. :x

12. pig_bird

pig_bird Kenkyuusei

about Arya, after Putri now his target is Shania [wonder]
    and lately, his twitter related to JKT48, even RT sonya's pic [wonder]

[​IMG]

13. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

no no no no no no!! don't mess wth our shanju!!! go.. shu shu...

14. fuzzbubble

fuzzbubble Kenkyuusei

No no, that's fake account. Note that his real name is Aria Wiguna, not Arya Wiguna. This is the real account: https://twitter.com/AriaWigunaAdhiP

Anyway, the man has posed with Cindy Gulla. That's for another thread for sure.

15. dsdevil48

dsdevil48 Kenkyuusei

to arya wiguna : well don't touch shanju! she's too pure for your ugly face *no offense to arya's fans* :^O^:

16. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

Shania is my first oshi in JKT..... so i really really hate that disturbing guy.....
    thanks God that he is now, not so popular anymore [clap]

anw, i'm looking foward to see Shania in Surabaya's concert next 30th June :D

17. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    2 more days is Shanju birthday, whether she will go also to solo? [wonder]
    if so, she will celebrate his birthday in her hometown :cute:

Shania is my oshi, and Solo is my hometown too, but i can't attend this concert [worried]
    :^^;:

18. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Yes, according to the schedule from official, due to "JKT48 5 Cities" concert, she will in Solo, her hometown when celebrating her fifteen birthday. :cry: [sweat]
    And just got from the most active Shanju Fans Club, @shanjunisme_INA the hashtag for Shanju's birthday this year will be: #HBD15thSmilingEyesJKT48
    So minnasan if you so kind let's make that hashtag become a trend topic, at least in Indonesia. ;)
    Shanjunisme already make a project for Shanju's birthday a view months ago, and I participated in it. So...who's here who also a Shanju-oshi whose participated? :lol:

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Happy Birthday Shania #HBD15thSmilingEyesJKT48

20. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday Nju~ May you stay stronger than ever.

:p hbd to me too~