Shania Junianatha (Shan-Ju) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

happy birthday 'tante' Shania [party] hehehe

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    happy birthday shanjuuuu~uuuu [party]
    and happy birthday aoihotaru [party]

3. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    A bit late but,

Happy Birthday Shanjuuu ~ [party] [party] [party]

You still don't look you're age though :p

#HBD15thSmilingEyesJKT48

4. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    [party] HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANIA JUNIANATHA!! [party]​
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL OF YOUR ENDEAVOR!

She will celebrate her birthday in today's concert at Solo, her hometown. Damn, I want to be there right now!!

5. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!​
    [party] [party] [party]

6. reyxan

reyxan Kenkyuusei

Tante NJUUU Happy Birthday #HBD15thSmilingEyesJKT48 Have a Blast :)

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

she's having her birthday in her hometown Solo [nod]

8. tsu

tsu Kenkyuusei

for all Shania's glitter in JKT fandom..... she's only got 2 pages in S48 ? even after her birthday....

so sad..... :(

9. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

I went to see the afternoon concert tomorrow, I was on middle tribune pretty far from the stage so I might not see things clearly. but I don't know why but she seems a little unenergetic especially during gomen ne and oogoe. Her expression was alright but her movement and dance seems to be a bit off (to put it mildly) and very lackluster compared to what i've seen so far of her on tv performance or other live events. I don't know it were due to fatigue or something. but i'm a bit worried for her

and for anyone who went to the concert especially on the different shows than I was, what do guys you think? agree or disagree? Do you think she was alright or do you think sonmething was off? and I haven't had any chance to go to the theater yet so I can't really tell and I most likely be flatout wrong

10. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

my friend who is a Shania-oshi watched 2 shows yesterday and got 2 balls from her, lucky~

11. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

She sometimes also do that in the theater shows. I still don't know what's the reason. Maybe fatigue, or just not in the mood.
    But from my experiences she usually do that in the final part of her show(s), so it's probably fatigue. I saw her lackluster routine on Manatsu no Christmas once, and it kinda disappointed me for a bit.

12. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46

Sorry to interrupted guys, but trust me. Behind all of that, it's hidden some of things that not everyone knows. But believe this, Shanju will always do her best in all of her performances whether her body rejecting to do so... :cute:

13. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

Everytime I watch RKJ when Shania was in the schedule, all I love about her is just her expression, especially in Manatsu no Christmas Rose and Ano Koro no Sneakers.
    She quite rarely shows her best in all song, some people have the same opinion [think]

14. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    Revival Pajama Drive Campaign [​IMG]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOuG98v4Ggk[/yt]

someone must post it [think] [hehe]

15. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Just saw her in the latest Hitam Putih.. I swear this girl is getting taller every minute, and she's only 15! pretty soon she's gonna surpass everyone else and be the tallest JKT member, and when that happens the only position suitable for her is center.. Put her on the sides and it'll destroy the height balance of the formation..

I think she has frost giant DNA lol..

16. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ hahaha.. so Loki's sister huh? :awesome:

It's shocking just how fast her growth is, she and Rena both are really tall for a girl around their age .__.

17. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

some people are talking about her growth too ._.
    she still has time to grow at least 2 more years..I'm around 175 cm+ in height and our height gap is close enough while she was wearing heels [think]

18. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

so I finally able to dragged my lazy ass up to the theater yesterday, since dhike weren't there yesterday I got my eyes locked on her for most of the time I was there and I got to say, I think shes done a good job, definitely far better than what I saw (or I remember I saw) in a concert few months ago [clap]

19. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Haha, yeah I agreed. At the handshake event, even she just wearing a sneakers, not a high heels, she's almost in the same height as I am, lol. Anyway, had a great time in that last "Yuuhi wo Miteiruka" handshake event, till when I got home, I didn't wash my hands for two days, just kidding guys, just one night lol :D

Well how I'm glad to hear your opinion about the only position suitable for her is center, cause I once shared an opinion with my wota's friend, He's Italian, but he's actually live in Japan, he said that, "Isn't Shanju is more like Center material member?", of course I agreed. Shanju have a determination, hard work and love to 48 Family I believe more than anyone else, unless Beby cause she's also a wota after all (Beby, Oshima Yuko wota). I wish she can shine even more in the future, and look at her age, she's still have a long way to go, please keep support Shanju! ;) :)

20. Patrickilla

Patrickilla Kenkyuusei

just wanna dedicated my first post to my oshimen :)
    anybody have vote for calendar?
    I have voted, but I don't get any reply :(
    anybody have the same prooblem?