1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Share Your Experiences in Japan!!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Shin, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Raem

Raem Kenkyuusei

Anyone here already seen a baseball match in Japan? I plan to go there next year, and i was thinking it could be cool to see a match. This sport is very famous in the country and the crowd seem to be crazy in stadiums. It reminds me some rugby match I saw in France (best sport ever <3) with a very good atmoshpere. Are tickets expensive (for a high level match)?

2. pandadash

pandadash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I have not seen a match, but I did buy a ticket once, hope that counts too. I ditched the game and went to watch AKB48; obviously choice B-)
    I got a ticket for a decent seat to the Giants game, the price is about 4000 yen (I think ticket price goes as low as 2000 yen).

3. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Huh, will you look at that ._. pandadash and I were in similar situtations. I met 2 Canadians at my hostel that wanted to go see a Yomiuri Giants game, and I kinda wanted to tag along as we know AKB48 supports Yomiuri Giants :D . Unfortunately, they were going to see it July 28th, and I was watching a Team B concert that night, so you all know which was more important to me. Still, I followed them to get tickets and eat around the Tokyo Dome, because AKB48's ultimate destination is there, so I figured, why not see it? Also saw JCB Hall along the way, so there's 2 AKB48 places :p

Also, off topic - to anyone that helped me plan my trip to Japan, I took a lot of the advice you gave me and consolidated it into one LONG LONG LONG post back at the Seeing AKB48 in Japan thread. Commets/corrections are welcome. I have noted you all as contributors to the guide, please tell me if I forgot anyone.

4. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

Yeah I go to baseball games at least once a year. Ticket prices are between 1000 yen up to 5900yen depending on the seat and stadium.