1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Ganbatte nagisa-chan , please rank higher this year!
    Let's support nagisa-chan ;).
    I want to see her in UG, i hope there will be a miracle :inlove:

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nagisa ranked 86th place with 2,970 votes in the prelim......this is going to be a uphill battle for 2 weeks +.

this is the first time they revealed 81st place to 100th place in the prelim. If they didnt do that, Nagisa would be
    unranked in this prelim.

Last year prelim, she ranked 75th place with 3,906 votes and reached 58th place with 16,386 votes in the 7th sousenkyo.
    Best of luck in the final !!! #VoteForNagisa

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  5. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

6. YuKoShibasaki

YuKoShibasaki Kenkyuusei

During her showroom the day before yesterday she talked about a drama (?) called "nokarumi no onna" not sure about the name :/ ) can somebody help me ? She said we should absolutely watch it

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    ahhh she really fooled me with her short haircut prank i___i
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^please it was obvious from the first second of the showroom.... but her play was hilarious and cute. http://fast-uploader.com/file/7021466212205/ incase anyone missed it. But man Nagisa still is pretty bad at this whole showroom thing :lol:.

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She ranked up so that's great!I'm happy!

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Congratulation Nagisa!

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just a little bit of fun fact. Her vote is enough for 44th place in last year SSK. Basically the votes needed for the lower position member is higher this year vs last year. The fact that she increasing her votes is really good. I really hope that her votes are real votes and not some hako oshi votes like some of SKE members seems to get. It is better to have a solid fan base and slowly increasing the votes vs suddenly get a rise from hako oshi only to be denied next year. But NMB hako oshi probably don't like to waste their money for SSK looking at how little NMB members ranked. (Edit: probably I shouldn't comment about NMB hako oshi since I don't really know about it, but I personally don't like to see the girls suddenly lose a lot of votes, especially if they aren't doing anything wrong.)

I'm really happy for her. She has one of the nicest smile that I have ever seen.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I have different opinion on hako-oshi things, but your words hold value. Without solid fanbase, all management/hako-oshi push is useless.

And Nagisa smile indeed lift our worries. It's magical, lol.

14. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I like Shibuya after watching Tentoumu-Chu! no Sekai o Muchu ni Sasemasu Sengen!In one of the episodes she does an impression of a handsome man and says "オレだぜぇ-"(This is me) which I found really funny. I hope she can increase in the next election.

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    A bit random and I might have brought it up before a while back but on her S48 profile it says that she's close friends with Meru but it doesn't seemed that they have any interaction in a while!To you think they're still close?

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    they don't feel close to me.

Shuu is much more closer, and there is supposed to be Ryoha closer to Shibuya than meru first. They don't share a lot of activities together now.

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  18. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    nm, just talking about her strong feelings wanting to be an important existence in the group.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She got quite heated up talking about the center position but once she start talking about her grandma in heaven the tears went dropping. But man her grandma's quotes more or less define Nagisa.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Nagisa:ome::ome: