1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shibuya Nagisa (Nagisa) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 2, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Was Nagisa put into a team in the recent shuffle? I can't remember if she was xD

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Ahh I see, thanks! It seems as if all the new girls I'm taking an interest in is being moved/promoted to BII :^^;:
    It's going to be hard to keep saying Team N is my favorite group (after Takahashi/Shinoda/Yokoyama Team A)

4. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She's simply stunning *nosebleed*

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here's two more ! Dam look at her body she's perfect *o*

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She's seriously competing with Naachan for my oshiness. >____<

I'm SO happy she got a concurrent position in Team 4. I can't wait to see them both together. :D

6. Joong

Joong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nagisa become my favorite new gens member after watching tentoumu chu new variety show, but she didn't appear during latest episode, just too bad.

7. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  8. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Nagisa's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

9. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Quite an interesting MC here.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  10. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    She was referring to Reinyan I'm assuming? Other than the sex part, Reinyan's gotten quite sexy lol. But only of course due to Reinyan's really good fashion sense.
    After seeing that MC, she seems chill enough that anyone can like her instantly :)

11. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Not Reinyan, but Nakano Reina, NMB KKS, she's a fourth gen with Nagisa. Her nickname is Reina.

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I didn't expect her to rank because she's still an early bird in terms of how long she's been in the group. That being said, many of the Tentoumu Chu girls ranked, which may mean that Shibuya was not far off the rankings either? If that's so we will definitely be seeing her in the rankings next year! I still have many high hopes for this girl~
    :banana:

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I found Nagisa adorable since the first time I saw her, and while I didn't like her performance of Mushi no Ballad (hadn't seen the recent ones, only the shonichi), she has lots of presence and seems like she's really working hard to use well her push and increase her popularity by her own merits.

This entry in particular, made me like her much more than before.

Credits: masssterchief

Google + (June 7th)

14. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Aaw I was expecting Shibuya Nagisa to rank this year.... well next year will be her year :)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nagisa and Ryoha are the only ones from Tentoumu Chu to not rank this year... kinda expected, tbh. The unit is basically the three musketeers and friends. MeruMio have their own thing going in their own groups, so that helps them.

I hope management (both of them) picks up their pace and start promoting them. Hell, if it depended on me, I'd make Nagisa center for a whole single, and not just the b-side for AKB's bside. :^^;:

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Because it would be good for the group or because you just personally like her?

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Both.

If she's now labelled as one of the future aces of the group, just push her straight to the front and make a fuzz about it.
    We've seen with the election how different the popularities are in NMB, so whatever makes people look at them is cool,IMO.

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nagisa isn't even top 5 most popular within NMB right now and Fuuchan/Miru are even younger than her.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are indeed younger, but the generational change doesn't (usually) look at that.

Maeda Ami came in with the 7th generation to AKB. She's 19 now, but Ricchan and others have been pushed much more.

Still, not against pushing Shiroma and Nagisa at the same time. :^^;:

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I really don't like the constant need to refresh new faces *sigh* but I guess that's the idol world for you.

NMB has been very careful about labeling anyone "the future" since, like SKE I guess, their ace is at her peak. Assuming Sayaka has 2-3 years left in her (not unreasonable) that means Nagisa might be too old to take over as center when the inevitable happens (Miru too). I guess what I'm trying to say is that Nagisa is great, she'll be a senbatsu fixture for years to come and everyone loves her but by virtue of her age and Sayaka not going anywhere, there's no point making her center.