1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great "sleeping face" shot of Mona from Oda Nana's blog. Has Danii tried to make an earring and/or an extra piercing invisible? Is it my imagination?

manaka negao oda.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It's hard to tell because of the lighting, but it does kind of look like there is a extra piercing. I doubt Oda did that on purpose though, I don't see a reason why she would specifically do that.

3. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    There's another blurry circle just below her ear that's hard to see unless you zoom in. Probably water droplets on the lens.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    from what I can see (and as someone who edited with photoshop in the past) I think you're definitely right. both of her two earrings are with out a doubt blurred out. I notice the staff usually does this to the pictures (I doubt the members do it themselves) to hide certain brands or identifying markers of places and things like that. maybe her earrings had a brand or character logo on them that they didn't want to be seen?

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That's what it looked like to me. I thought that maybe a photo-editing program's stamp tool could produce something like those little circles of blur. Staff obscuring a character logo sounds very possible.

Does she have two ear-piercings? I looked through old blog photos but couldn't tell.

6. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    sub-member-7245_jpg.jpg
    Source: Watanabe Risa's Blog.

So blessed to see all the friendships, since it means potentially double source of pictures
    My two favourites also appeared together as well.
    mobZ21GSL (1).jpg you go, YoneDa, totally accept this pairing. Yonesan is fully devoted to Manaki since the start.

7. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Yonesan."Kya.....Manaki !
    I close my eye,and I can't say anything.
    It was cool manaki"

Attached Files:

8. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Me trying to pose like a pro photographer , lol

Photo by staff san

Attached Files:

9. Marc

Marc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Since everyone is posting danso Shida I found a cool fanart @sabinosuke IMG_20170115_001912.jpg hopefully the size fits. I'm using my phone so I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

10. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just when I thought they couldn't get anymore perfect and I couldn't get anymore infatuated with them.. Risa goes and posts this! This is too unfair ;;_;;

11. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    A lot of fans went to Mona's lane yesterday and told her that they really like Manaki. One fan was even confused on what Mona have meant when she said "I will tell him" after he/she have said that Manaki is really cool.

Mona updated her blog and stated there that she will tell Manaki that everyone loves him, lol. She also said that Manaki is no longer in Japan.. Hhmm.. I wonder who Manaki is to Mona.. Her brother? Her cousin? ? It seems like she doesn't like him :rofl:

On her previous blog, she have mentioned that, while crouching, she didn't realized that there was a door and hits herself in the forehead and screams in pain, and makes her laugh every time she remembers it. Poor Mona :rofl:

12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Thank you for your h/s report.this pic of Mona before keyakizaka debut

Attached Files:

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    One of Manaka's latest blog post.....
    16106051_1346133928791278_8181289983905405870_n.jpg

has spawned a meme
    15994389_1346132702124734_6826608781441073784_o.jpg 16114465_1346132935458044_7820639004869462358_n.jpg

14. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    You can like a post if you open stage48 using Tapatalk. There's a like button in the app ;)

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

15. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Ok...i don't need anything... i will accept you..your love is all i need:inlove::inlove::inlove: i like you too...

587d605c77c9b821728818.gif

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    gosh mona is adorable. heres to getting more confidence as a woman this year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

IMG_20170117_105041.jpg IMG_20170117_105036.jpg Mona blog " I recently slept on sofa , I know I'm not good ~ ( `∆ ` )
    "It is cold recently but it is nice evening ~( ° _ > °)

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I can't see Mona with another haircut now. It fits her so well.

19. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Mona with long hair, anyone? [hehe]

20. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I prefer her short hair now, it looks perfect on her, though I would love to see her with long hair again for at least once, lol.
    She actually posted a photo of her with long hair on her blog before,
    58.png
    She said that she took this photo when she was still in middle school

Also, I'm currently collecting some handshake reports about Mona. I'll prolly share it here, maybe after their handshake event this month