1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Manaka blog
    Barley tea is delicious ~.
    I am addicted to making barley tea at home .! IMG_20170119_202552.jpg

2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Oda looks great in that picture.

3. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  4. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    it's a good choice of glasses because it makes her face smaller. In japan, making your face smaller is proof of beauty

6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

To much pic yesterday.heaven
    IMG_20170123_004822.jpg IMG_20170123_004139.jpg IMG_20170123_004116.jpg IMG_20170123_003945.jpg IMG_20170123_003737.jpg IMG_20170123_003943.jpg IMG_20170123_003938.jpg IMG_20170123_003742.jpg IMG_20170123_003741.jpg IMG_20170122_135603.jpg
    Can see from 2shot photo .Mona best friend is Oda and neru.and iguchi Mao fan of mona

7. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Handshake Reports
    **First two reports were from their 2nd Single Handshake Event..
    Fan: Is it true that you're going out with Risa?
    Mona: I am!
    Fan: Have you kissed already? Lol
    Mona: Yeah, Ufufufu
    Fan: You really did… lol
    -
    Fan: Who do you like? Me or Risa?
    Mona: Risa! (answers immediately)
    Fan: That's strange… I'll ask again. Who do you like? Me or Risa?
    Mona: (think a bit) Risa lol
    Fan: Well.. I also like Risa lol
    Mona: Then that's great lol
    -
    Fan: This is my first time coming~
    Mona: Thank you~
    Fan: You really love Risa, don't you?
    Mona: We love each other.
    Fan: LOL
    Mona: LOL
    -
    Fan: Will Manaki-kun no longer appear?
    *Paused for a while*
    Mona: Manaki-kun already went home, lol.
    -
    Fan: Odanana had a photo of you sleeping posted in her blog
    Mona: Ah.. Odanana.. It was really embarrassing
    Fan: It was really cute
    -
    Fan: Did you return to your parents' home at the beginning of the year?
    Mona: No, I haven't returned yet! I've been staying at the dorm for a while!
    Fan: Have you only been eating, sleeping and watching TV all the time? Lol.
    Mona: No, just sleeping, lol.
    -
    Fan: I attended Christmas Live Day 2!
    Mona: Ooohh Thank you!
    Fan: Aozora ga Chigau is really good! The lyrics are great!
    Mona: I also like it~!
    Fan: Can Manaka handle long distance relationship?? Lol
    Mona: (swings hand) Eeehh, I can't~
    Fan: (Ultra close distance relationship with Risa……)
    -
    Fan: This is my first time coming~
    Mona: Thank you very much~
    Fan: Christmas Live's Aozora was really great!
    Mona: Really? I'm glad~
    Fan: I'll change the topic a bit, did you and Akanen really kissed?
    Mona: We didn't, we didn't, we didn't!!
    -
    Fan: Manaki is cool, but…
    Mona: Eh?! (unpleasant expression)
    Fan: Isn't he a bit lame?
    Mona: Right! He's really lame!
    -
    Fan: I'm actually a Risa-oshi..
    Mona: Oh!! (tension rises)
    Fan: But I came to see Shida-chan!
    Mona: (with a smile) Eehh, Thank you!!
    -
    Fan: Who's currently your favorite?
    Mona: Hhmm.. What do you mean?
    Fan: Like Neru…
    Mona: Aaahh, Risa and Neru, lol.
    Fan: Both of them? Lol
    Mona: Yeah, ahaha.
    -
    (Fan planned to say "I went to Risa's lane and she's so cute~ but, Manaka is the cutest!")
    Fan: I went to Risa's lane and she's so cu-----
    *Got peeled off*
    Mona: You're right, lol. She's cute~
    Fan: I'll forgive the peeler this time :shifty:

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you so much for this. I am seeing Neru and Mona going places together recently. And their interaction in the hidden-camera ep of KeyaKake was so perfect: they both seemed smart and funny and real. For both of them, though, someone else is number one, lol. (Risa and Techi).

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think i saw a report where the fan asked about whether the two are going out and Mona said they are, the fan then asked who confessed and Mona raised her hand and said "Haiiii~!"

Mona's recent blog was a killer, ugh.

Oda is everyone's best friend lol

10. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Ah, I remember that, lol. That report was during their 2nd Single Handshake Event, the fan said that Mona acted like a grade schooler when asked about it. Most fans who went to her lane kept throwing questions about her relationship with Risa during that time which caused her to start acting in a "weird tension" as they described it. Then would go to Risa's lane after, just to report what's happening on Mona's lane, lol.

"Oda Nana~♪ Everyone's mama٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و" by Yonetani Nanami :rofl:

11. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    handshake report! but alot of backstory so skip until the actual handshake if needed

met the 46 girls on the 22nd. i thought it was gonna be an easy split after my first session, but the second session served as a warning: do not underestimate the crowd the girls draw. nogi was fierce, but give keya time and you might be intimidated.

the second session(1200-1330hours) was Hashimoto Nanami (Nogi) and Shida Manaka for me. the halls are separate for nogi and keya and since i was already at nogi due to my previous session i figured Id do nanami first.

because the lanes close up 30mins before the end (in this case 1300) i thought i had plenty of time since i was already inside.

long story short, i only finished nanamin at 1253. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE LINES.

ran all the way to keyaki, and managed to get through security and the entrance to all the girls rows.

ADVENTURE/EXPERIENCE HERE

2 things should be noted.
    1) the lanes for girls might change. for example: manaka might be in lane 8 for session 1 (1000-1130) but may switch for subsequent sessions. (this is critical). take photos of the lane information before you go to the lanes for easier reference. they also have the names on display on a stand for easy reading.

but...
    2) i cant read japanese. hence why you should really take a photo. i know some kanji and a few characters here and there.

anyway,

got to the lane info,saw she was in lane 8. rushed over. 1256

name verification was empty so that was good. got there, and they said this was for berika. at first i was like "wha?". then i realized i queued for lane 7 instead of 8. i ran out, joined 8 immediately. 1256 still

got to the name verification and i passed through which was great!

thats when i oticed something really odd. everyone was wearing Saitou gear. and i mean.. everyone. checked the name.in front of the booth.

"ka"

read it again

"fuyuka"

i bolted, ignoring the fact that the name verifier let me through even though i was supposed to be at manaka.

found out she was at lane 12 thanks to friend. rushed over and made it on time at 1258. almost missed it.

since it was already signed and numbered, i just walked on ahead.

with 3 tickets in tow, i managed to reach my destination.

Manaka really defines the phrase "cool beauty" her hair was nicely styled. no accessories.from.what i can remember, but her smile is great, especially the way her eyes squint when she does. I told her i was from singapore and she looked so doe eyed i almost lost it.

then i told her how i find her both cool and pretty at the same time. she laughed and pulled her hair back behind her ear and i totally lost it. she really is stunning in real life.

time was up so i told her to work hard and i'll be supporting her always. the final smile and wave was worth.

after that i collapsed for a few minutes because the adrenaline from the panicking wore off.

sorry for text wall.
    tl;dr
    Manaka is pretty.

Try to read phrases

Do not underestimate the queues

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the report!

You should remember the 'da' and 'Ai' next time you go to visit Manaka! Especially the 'Ai' character, i don't think anyone else in Keyaki has it

13. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    yea thats true. i went on auto pilot since for session 1 she was at row 8. coupled with the fact that the verfier signed my ticket, i thought it was a done deal.
    teaches me to learn the language tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many thanks, @Blitzius. Makes it all real.

In other Mona news, the manager of the Tower Records store in the Lalaport mall at Tachihi, Tachikawa (western suburbs of Tokyo) has done it again. He (I think it's a he) is a huge Mona fan and made her the store's oshi months ago, with a special display corner. He immediately picked up on something Mona said Sunday night on KeyaKake and had a sign up in the store about it on Monday.

One of the games they had on Keyakake was to pull a tablecloth off a little table without tipping over a cup and saucer on it. After Mon, Nen and Mona all succeeded, Sawabe asked if any of them had a special trick to make it work. Mona immediately replied "Zi!" (sounds like "zik" without the "k") indicating that if you say that as you pull, it will work. Monday, the store had a "Zi!" sign up for Mona's new word. Here are thumbnails of the show, the store Monday (from its Twitter), and the store from its website. By the way, in watching, I did not hear Mona say the word as she pulled. Lol.

170123 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep065 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_18.20_[2017.01.23_19.49.54].jpg 170123 Keyakizaka46 - Keyakitte, Kakenai ep065 3Mbps.mp4_snapshot_18.41_[2017.01.23_19.32.21].jpg 42d0cc69.jpg C22AI9QUcAAE9q5.jpg C22AFzUUsAA6mIp.jpg ららぽーと立川立飛店1.JPG

To get to the famous suburban store, you go to Tachikawa on the JR Chuo main line, then take the Tama monorail two stops to Tachihi, where you walk straight into the Lalaport mall. I only say this because I was at Tachikawa in November, but didn't know how to find the store then.

I wonder if either of the women in the picture is the one mentioned by a visitor a few months ago (of course they are holding "Shida Manaka" towels). He was highly impressed by how much a store employee he spoke to knew about Keyakizaka46, and that she was interested in his advice as to how to get tickets to a K46 show that was going on around then (I don't remember which one).

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's not saying it but it's more like the 'feeling' when you pull the tablecloth. Mona's "Zi!" is like her saying "Pull it fast!" while Oda's "Ti!" is like "Pull it quickly!" and Nijika's "N" is slow and a bit restrained

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea -- That makes sense. Not a sound but a description of the motion.

17. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    A cute photo of Mona taken by Risa~ (from Mona's blog)
    Untitled-2.jpg

18. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    nice report @Blitzius
    i was more interested on the story how you finally found mona's lane than the handshake with mona, lol. interesting story.
    you should post that to handshake/live experience thread

19. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Keyabingo ep.3 Mr cameraman did it again... IMG_20170125_174812.jpg IMG_20170124_073147.jpg IMG_20170124_073149.jpg IMG_20170124_073151.jpg
    He only chose mona

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka