1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the translation, ukifune!
    I'm actually surprised that you didn't know what M1 is, since Sawabe mentioned that a lot. It's a competition for comedians.

That was interesting, and very funny, to read. I really do hope they'll give the girls opportunity to produce something by their own self, since a lot of them are very creative.

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    her smile has gotten more vibrant and expressive as time goes by. plus with that skin, she practically glows. it was lovely to see her.

in an ideal world, id have mona as a wife and we'd have yone as a daughter. i just want to make them laugh and see them at the height of joy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    https://twitter.com/TOWER_Tachi2/status/829657400625868801

They actually start making stamps for passport

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And now they're referring to the Tachikawa store as "TachiTachi," lol.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Picture seeming to show Mona reading Twitter on their bus. From KeyaBINGO:

0a987c81.jpg 1e83f6c0.jpg

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    first dando now yankee.

first shinoda mariko, then hashimoto nanami, now shida manaka.

im not mentally ready :/.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mona will be on the kids' TV show "Shall we get together at Pokemon's House?" Sunday morning at 8am on TV Tokyo. Here's a brief promo video of the episode. More emphasis on the more idol-like idols, lol. This is Mona's first solo TV appearance, I believe. On blogs, I've read recently that both Aoi and Memi play Pokemon on the DS, so maybe they can get together with Mona on that. (Aoi says she's bad at it and always has her phone open while she's playing, looking for info. Memi says that on days off at home she plays it for a couple of hours most mornings.)

And thanks to @too much idea for keeping us updated on the Kingdom. They have a stand there with the passports telling people to take them freely. A sign also says that it took them two days to think up the plan and five days to execute it. The map of the kingdom is the shape of Niigata prefecture, where Mona comes from. On another image of a passport, the space where it says where it was issued says: Ario Kawaguchi, Niigata (the second Tower records store is in the Ario mall in Kawaguchi, which is actually in Saitama, in the Tokyo area, but has been made part of Niigata for this purpose). I can't understand everything on the passport, but it does say that one of the national regulations is that each day has 48 hours (that was something Mona said she wished was true when she was first introduced on KeyaKake over a year ago). The passport remains valid "forever."

10. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Mona in the show that @ukifune said ^

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ just watch the show, imo it's so cringe :hmm: and i think shida lost interest in the last segment or like "im not going to that"

12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It's a kid's show outside of Sesame Street they are all pretty cringe worthy once you get past 6-8 years old.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Cringe aside, i think Manaka did well on her own. Like, she's active in conversation and reactive as well.

14. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Mona sooo cute in the pokemon show.dear japan TV ,plss invite Mona more please. IMG_20170212_104219.jpg IMG_20170212_104206.jpg IMG_20170212_104021.jpg IMG_20170212_104019.jpg IMG_20170212_104024.jpg IMG_20170212_104803.jpg IMG_20170212_104805.jpg she's like real life pokemon ..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  15. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

^ gold mine :D

17. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    man she was a looker back then as well.

18. Mixi

Mixi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I watch Pokenchi every week and I'm a Keyaki fan so I was really happy to see Mona on the show! It was a nice surprise. Still, I'm a bit sad she's so Keyaki in her behaviour that she didn't stand out a lot among the crazy hosts (and Ebichu Hinata). I'm not complaining though, I want her back every week (please take Rinka's position!)

19. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Manaka in Keyabingo super cool .... i want to know who give her chocolate valentine. and if she give to someone..<3<3

Attached Files:

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    From Zipper's tweet

C4ncY8NVYAEq1fp.jpg