1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Rika lives on a different plane of existence from all the other girls. Just like Nanako. and even then, both of them live on different planes. XD

2. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    In one of the earlier Kakenai episodes someone said that Rika was trying to move into Manaka's room iirc... maybe Rika is lowkey the main girl?

3. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    It was MonaRika until SaiMajo position was announced to them lol

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess we have to add a name to the "harem" (not really, but...). This is from Mona's most recent blog post: "...A few days ago, Neru and I went to a game centre and got really serious about the crane game (﹡ˆωˆ﹡). We won a lot and got so excited we embraced. Just writing about this and that. (?Lol)...." Once again, however, the main pic was of her with Risa. Mona said it was since the New Year, but I'm not sure that's true.

mobExvytd.jpg mobPcFkVQ.jpg

That second picture, from the previous blog post, in which she apologized for being out of it during the shooting of the BOMB photo session with Sugai, and not getting anything right, has become a topic for discussion, because of the bare shoulders and no clear indication of other clothes.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I hope by "topic for discussion", you don't mean dirty comments on 2ch, I've had enough hearing about pervert fans since Neru's incident :rolleyes:

This harem is becoming interesting to follow though.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Depends what you mean by "dirty." All I've seen is things such as...
    "she's naked!," "speaking as a 37-year-old virgin, I can definitely say she's naked," "is she wearing any clothes?" "looks cold," and "a pose that makes her look naked."
    Those don't seem "dirty" to me, but I've spoilered them in case anyone else does. One poster said they imagined Manaka reading Twitter and saying: "What idiots. They think I'm naked." (The comments are from 2channel and twitter.)

2. What incident with Neru?

7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    1. Ah ok, so nothing to bad (in my opinion).

2. I guess by calling it an "incident" I am taking it to seriously, but I meant the whole TV kick thing lol.

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1.Good. I'm relieved. Maybe there were other worse comments, but I didn't see them.
    2. Fortunately, I'd forgotten the kick. I think everyone else has, too. I haven't seen any mention of it in the past couple of weeks. But sure, that was an "incident." There is a subgroup of Japanese otaku that I have never quite understood.

9. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Good, time for me to forget it too.

10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    there was a TV kick thing?

11. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    If you are really that interested you can go look in Neru's thread, but I don't want to talk about it.

12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I love this pic.so innocent

Attached Files:

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sugai posted an offshot of that lower left pic, saying it was fun to be able to sit up on the tree. You can see the photographer's equipment on the ground. Sugai also said that when she seemed about to fall, Manaka grabbed her and supported her.

mobFn83T4.jpg

14. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I found a thread about Mona where a wota was asking the others to tell him more about Mona.
    Here's some of the answers that I more or less remember, lol.

"Cute!"
    "Beautiful!"
    "Cool!"
    "Someone who apologized to the eel!"
    "Aozora's main character!"
    "Everyone's boyfriend!!"
    "Strong in arm wrestling!"
    "Not good in haunted house!"
    "Cute when crying!"

15. PassingByHere

PassingByHere Kenkyuusei

The picture on the left bottom corner of the shoot is actually my favorite picture out of the whole shoot, despite the fact that you couldn't see their faces. It seems very artistic and intimate. The story about the offshot is very cute.
    lol A reference to her harem?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  16. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    You can put it that way, lol, though she already have that title (lmao) before, it more or less started during their SekaAi hs event. I'm not quite sure how it started though.

I've just compiled and saved a few of Mona's old handshake reports which has something to do with Risa. I've thought that it'll be a waste not to share it here, lol. So, here you go:

Fan: Is Risa your boyfriend?
    Mona: Risa is my boyfriend!
    -
    Fan: Who confessed first before you two started going out?
    Mona: (raises hand) Haaaiiii
    -
    Fan: Manaka~ can I take Risa?
    Mona: Eh?! I won't allow you because I'm her girlfriend!!
    Fan: Eeehh~ lol
    Mona: I won't really allow you!!

There's also a report where a fan asked Mona if they already kissed but she only replied "Ufufufu".

• Like Like x 1
  17. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    "Manaki" took over Keyabingo 2's danso segment and got lots of fans now [hehe] So that just solidifies Shida's ikemen character I guess.

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Pic from her 6 January blog post. And I thought she looked good in dansou.... This is at the next level.

mobG0Ax9S.jpg

In the blog post she says she's still in New Year's mode and can't move it all. She's hungry. She wants to eat soba. She really wants the Professor Layton 3DS game. She's just going to have to buy it soon. She wants to see the movie "Fantastic Beasts."

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

20. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    It would be great if they have danso contest against Nogi46...
    I really want to see mona VS Wakasama, both are really good at danso.

• Like Like x 1