1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The heck!? She did come?! Holy!:cry2::cry2:

I was so much busy that I forgot to watch Keyakake! I will watch it ASAP!
    Manaka! That smile! Gods, she just reminded me that I am gonna miss it a lot..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I was going to go out to buy Christmas cards and some holiday shopping this morning, and then I saw in Twitter some pics of Mona in Keyakake. I thought at first they were of some older episodes where she appeared, but then I saw the flowers, and I was like: What???? Mona back?! I'm so happy to see her one more time, in Keyakizaka46 green uniform no less.
    So I guess fans finally get closure, since it looks in the end Shida did say her goodbye like Zuumin and Yone. I will miss that laugh, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

i am wondering why now and not when she graduated?

5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Probably because of the recording dates of the show.

6. DavidBuenafuente

DavidBuenafuente Kenkyuusei

makes sense, then does it mean this was filmed recently ?

7. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    As they can place the Recording with Shida easily behind pretty much any episode and the logic of using said recording as close to the graduation as possible I say yes, this was filmed recently. It wouldn't make sence to have recorded this weeks ago and only to use it now.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She shows up after a long time away. Feels like she went on one of those solo journeys she used to do before joining Keyakizaka. And now she gets back on the train for another solo journey. Good speed and god bless, Shida. May your life be filled with happiness.

• Like Like x 3
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What a pleasant surprise. Seeing her was a bittersweet pleasure -- all alone there with the hosts and no other members. Maybe they put it together after seeing fans' complaints that she got no real goodbye.

When they asked her why she went, she said something about seeing Zuumin and Yone go, but admitted that was not a real reason. She said it had been in her mind for a while. They asked if there was something else she wanted to do and she quickly said: "Yes." But no more said about that.

One Japanese commenter said watching this gave them goosebumps. Another said that she is just as unique a being as Hirate. Thinking of it, I do think those two give/gave Keyaki most of its wildness.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This is at least the end we all wanted . We will miss her a lot...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    called as za-cool yet behind she is a very emotional and sensitive person and thus so she decided that idol world is not for her.
    at least we got to see her one last time glowing and satisfied with the path she will be threading on

12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Those two gave Keyaki not just its wildness, but played a big part in giving Keya its identity and a unique group as a whole.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Did anyone notice that in the next ep preview, Habu has same hairstyle as Manaka?!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tentenko

Tentenko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Really happy that she got to say goodbye, she looked great

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I forgot to add one last thing she said: "From now on, I'll live in a way that's like me. Everyone, you live in a way that's yours, too. I'll support you."

• Like Like x 3
  16. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's actually us that will support you, Manaka.. Have a happy life ahead..

17. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Eccentric yet admirable.
    Shida adhering to what she believe to be the best for her own life, able to be swayed by no one.
    Diverging from a somewhat financially secured environment as an idol to a less certain one specially in a society like Japan where pressure in academic/financial success is high.
    In spite of that, the wotas who stuck to her and are genuinely supportive are very much admirable too in their own way. In my opinion, being supportive of an idol regardless of what decision she makes in life is what sets apart a true fan from the rest

• Like Like x 1
  18. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    "You can be yourself, all you need is to do what you want
    Don't be swayed by one of them
    There are as many paths as there are people
    You just have to walk your own way"
    Saimajo-like to the core. Will miss you, King Mona ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

She looks better! It's sad that she's left especially because it's the first time for me that an oshi has graduated, but I wish her luck, and if she ever learns English and happens to read this, you're the best.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Any with existential crisis can related with this gal. bravura