1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimada Haruka (Haruu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'm sure you just mean that as 'Haruu travels a lot' and not as a double entendre? :)

anyway, a year without regrets, that's how you always want to close off a year I think

btw, for some reason the 2021 part got dropped

=======
    There are so many things I'm looking forward to doing in 2021
    I will continue to do my best ☺️
    Looking forward to reporting to you
    Do your best ❤️
    ------------
    (google translated the last part 'Ganbarimasu' as 'good luck', but I would go for 'do your best' or 'I'll do my best' (but as she already said she was going to do her best, I'll go with 'do your best'

as far as I understand you can't really say 'Good luck' in Japanese
    likewise in Dutch, you would not say 'Good luck' to someone who is going to take a test, you would either wish him/her success or tell them to do their best

btw .... I'd love to see Haruu on a bridge at the Brouwersgracht, or strolling down the Vondelpark after visiting the Van Gogh Museum :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Yes, Haruu travels a great deal. I thought my meaning was obvious.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Always love me some 9th gen.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 7.34.37 AM.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    When you look back at it, old Team 4 was kinda overflowing with talent.
    I guess it was the 'we need to stimulate competition, it's bad when they get along too well" that made them/Aki-P disband it.
    But it sure was a dick move to do it at the Tokyo Dome concert imho

And I can understand some fans negative reaction when a new Team 4 was reformed barely a year later.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It was weird, a lot of people only seemed to start liking Team 4 after it was disbanded! Before that it was like people dumped on Team 4 all the time lol

I think there was more positive than negative reaction to the new Team 4 though because people knew just how good 13th and 14th gen were and the great chemistry they had in the kks shows.

6. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Yeah, I was one of those fans. I loved the OG Team 4, the combination of the 9th Gen (arguably the strongest gen of all time) with 10th -12th gen monsters of Lemon, Katorena, Annin, Tano, Juri and Kawaei made for such ridiculously exciting show. It was all the potential future aces of AKB on one superteam so I couldn't believe Aki-P had the nerve to break it up. At first I wasn't mad because I thought that maybe they just wanted to go back to the 3 team system like the rest of the organization does so it made sense for a bit. But then he had the Audacity to reform the Great Team 4 with a bunch of no name rookies led by the 3 musketeers which they kept trying to force down our throats (ps I ended up loving all 3 musketeers and Murayama Yuiri, they're some of my favorite idols ever but at that time I didnt give 2 sh*ts about them).

It took a while for me to get over it especially after I saw some footage of Shinobu and Paruru on another variety where Shinobu was telling the story of how she found Paruru sitting there crying after Tokyo Dome saying "Is it my fault" over and over again. That def brought a tear to my eye, though OG Team 4 getting Hashire Penguin voted #1 at the next Request Hour helped plus they got a chance to battle the new Team 4 eventually in an episode of Nemousu TV so it eased the pain. The new Team 4 did eventually win me over but OG fans will always wonder how legendary that old team could have been

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You can say a lot about Aki-P, but he was never afraid to make unpopular decisions, some turning out bad, and some turning out good, right now we seem to have management that doesn't make any decision at all :/
    Tbh, I understand the need for change once in a while, but damn those Team Shuffles were brutal, and the disbanding of Team 4 kinda kinda takes the cake.

Funny thing of course is that New Team 4 where voted #1 the next RH with Seijun Philosophy
    I'm pretty sure a lot of people, including the Team 4 members, expected them to be disbanded in a year of two as well .... (and in a sense that might have kept them at their toes, and worked for them, who knows)

I'd say fronted by the 3 musketeers ... and coached by Miichan
    (to be honest, in hindsight it was sort of genius to dump Miichan with all her experience with the kenkyusei, just as it was genius to ship Sasshii off to Fukuoka, both Team 4 and HKT benefitted from that)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Now there's a cute mouse ;)

pics from December 2019

source: instagram
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it seems Haaru's parents have started a kimono rental service in addition to their ryokan

============
    で着物着付けプランがスタートしたよ〜

お着物可愛くないですか❤︎?
    熱海ではたーくさんお着物が
    映えるスポットがあるんですっ!
    なかなかお着物着るタイミングがなかったりこのご時世で成人式や卒業式ができなかったりと
    色んな方の思いに応えたいと思い
    スタートさせました❤️
    今ならお得なお値段でご予約できるみたいだからHPをチェックしてみてね
    プロフィール、ストーリーから
    飛べるよ‍♀️

今だと…
    旅館立花のHPから
    1泊2食+着物着付けプランを予約すると
    お一人様半額みたいです

----------------------
    We have started our Kimono Dressing Plan at !

Aren't the kimonos cute ︎?
    In Atami, there are many spots where kimono
    There are so many places in Atami where your kimono will look great!
    There are many places in Atami where you can wear Kimono.
    I want to respond to the thoughts of many people.
    We have started this service❤️.
    You can book now at a special price, so please check our website .
    You can jump from my profile and story
    You can jump to it♀️.

Now...
    From Ryokan Tachibana's HP
    If you book the kimono dressing plan with 2 meals per night
    and half price per person.
    ----------------------

and no better way to show them off then to have your gorgeous daughter model them ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]
    source: instagram

some more pics form the reservation site and the ryokan's instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/tachibana_atami/
    https://reserve.489ban.net/client/ryokantachibana/0/plan/id/104115/stay?noSearch=1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Short article from PR TIMES with news that Haruu has signed a contract with a company called BeMap Co Ltd to become an advisor:
    https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000058.000018483.html

Via Google:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Maybe she can become an advisor for Miichan ;)
    To be honest Haaru is one of the people I would like to see make an appearance at Miichan's gradcon

• Like Like x 2
  12. best48fan

best48fan Kenkyuusei

Its funny that I remenber people wondering how she was paying all of her expenses.

Didnt want to put her personal business public but since I knew she was working at a ad. firm in the U.K (and suppose to go to America after).

• Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She has started a crowd-funding for disaster relief for her home town of Atami, site of killer floods last month.

main_18865.fit-scale.jpg

detail_18865_16271891660364.jpg

1. This is a support project for the heavy rain and landslide disaster in Atami City that occurred on July 3, 2021.
    2. We will donate the entire amount excluding the settlement fee.
    3. I want to give back to Atami City, who raised me!
    While delivering water to the site and talking with the victims, I thought about what I could do, so I planned crowdfunding this time.

There is a limit to what I can do alone, but my colleagues are all over the country. If you gather the power of such friends, it will be a great power.

Please help us for the reconstruction of Atami."

Depending on your donation, you will receive a pdf thank you created in Word from her, a pdf of a handwritten message, Word thank you message with photo, or pdf of handwritten message with photo.

The official site for her fundraising.
    https://www.makuake.com/project/atami/

P.S. With help from @Cisalpine88 I was able to make a donation. I used a Romaji to Katakana converter for my name and was careful to use full width characters for the names but half width characters for my credit card numbers.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, I managed to chip in a bit, I understood Sasshii retweeted Haaru's post ... so she should have plenty exposure

right now 49% of the target reached

• Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She retweeted a picture where she is wearing the same white top and black Adidas bottoms (several others are also in the photo above).

Not her words:
    "Thank you for the Self-Defense Forces and the support fire brigade until yesterday. It's not over yet. And the situation is that external organizations and volunteers cannot enter. Local power is working hard! 70% reduction in tourism and hotel guests. Reconstruction PJ of local people will surely reach the local area. What you can do when you can."

E7rv4V_UcAE9HjS.jpeg

https://twitter.com/hachan0119/status/1421712390412926977

Latest update:

It has been 24 hours since she first posted about the crowdfunding, and it is now at 775,000円.
    Not yet at the goal of 1,000,000円, but not bad for the first day. The fundraising ends on September 18, 2021.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    it's at 960,000 ¥ now, with 126 backers... for sure she's wondering now if maybe she should have had a higher target ;)

ok, just got an update by e-mail, it reached it's target

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    ow, I checked the status just now, during the week it looked like it stalled at 114%...... but now it's at 178% nearing twice it's target

this extensive article about Haaru's relieve efforts was mentioned in Miichan's fanclub
    https://bunshun.jp/articles/-/47786

If you look at the pictures, she does, she looks absolutely lovely

(I know bunshun is not very well liked by AKB fans, for valid reasons, but this was a good article which might be a reason for the sudden increase in donations)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    right now it's just 20k shy of the 2 million ¥ mark ...

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I also keep checking. I was waiting for the 2 million before posting, but you are too impatient. :)