1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimada Haruka (Haruu) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*sigh* Not that she shows up much in Bingo nowadays... but I'll miss her sharp Yankii / tsukkomi skills -- which, not too surprisingly, is a thing kinda fading nowadays that started with the OG gens (Yuko, Sae, Haachan, and of course Noro Kayo :^^;: ).

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  3. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Are there bikini shots of Haruu in existence? I know she was very proud of herself over that major weight loss and that body toning regimen, but I really can't recall ever seeing her in a bathing suit, even after the transformation. I'd love someone to enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

She would look hot in them. She really sharpened her body and even those that knew her well were amazed at her transformation from her oogui kyara.

If this is really a photobook shoot, I'd definitely love to see her shoot down all her naysayers with some quality cheesecake. :approve:

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Beside this Carl's jr hamburger campaign in which she and Maria are insanly hot, she had a couple of gravure shots (excluding the unflattering Manatsu no sounds good pics).
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimada-haruka-haruu.2112/page-42#post-1187519

This one for Flash, back in the beginning of 2016. (and she still worked some to keep loosing weight after those)
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimada-haruka-haruu.2112/page-39#post-1137904

Or this at the start of Tofu pro wrestling promo
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/shimada-haruka-haruu.2112/page-53#post-1274157

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    That's my Birthday :eek:

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's on Amazon.

"I will tell you everything from the front stage of AKB which I was a member of the general election "out-of-range" for 8 years since I entered AKB, to the back stage ...
    I honestly wrote the suffering, indignation and jealousy of members outside the area.
    I wrote about love and gratitude to AKB 48, hot feelings entrusted to my juniors who was useless even if I try my hard.
    Along with AKB 48 's graduation, I packed all of myself that I could not express until now in this photo book.

Junior member, Kojima Mako + Murayama Aki talks also posted"

https://www.amazon.co.jp/島田晴香フォトブック-ずっとダメだった-仮-島田-晴香/dp/4801912702/

9. richard durbano

Wow. If there was ever an AKB girl who was ready, willing and able to write a tell-all book about the inner workings of the group, it's this girl. It seems she has a lot on her mind, a lot of beans she's willing to spill and an imminent graduation date. I have absolutely no idea if the the grads are allowed by contract to produce such a book, but if it is authorized, don't be a bit surprised to see something substantial from her in 2018.

10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    For sure, haruu have a lot to say if she wanna say it.. Like in akbingo, the best costume episode, she seems to know all the detail.. (up until the point muramoto called her shimadapedia@akbpedia something like that.. Not really remember though.. :^^;:)
    Don't know if its scripted or not.. (but from the past akbingo, i also notice haruu always explain something related to akb.. Her knowledge of it, is awesome btw..) But if not scripted, haruu is like the management herself.. She knows a lot abt akb inside & outside..;)
    & I'm sure, not just akb fans, casual fans & public also want to know the inside story.. [hehe]
    So, if she really want to convey all of it, i have nothing, but only respect for this girl.. Brave girl.. :D:1st:

11. richard durbano

Totally agree. The question becomes ''is she contractually allowed'' to tell about the inner workings of AKB? Over the years many girls have left the group with bad feelings concerning a myriad of issues, but not one of them has ever written a tell-all book. Maybe, while a member, all the girls have to sign something to the effect that they cannot, upon graduation, divulge any of the inner workings of the group.:confused:

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

She looks *amaaazing* with her hair that long length, fade, and long wave. Perfectly matches her skin tone... :blush:

I wonder if she's serious about leaving enta immediately and permanently, and going to work her family's inn in Shizuoka. My mother used to work with her husband in the restaurant biz in Shizuoka... and apart from the cities, it's a pretty laid back place outside the tourist seasons... after 8 years of crazy with AKB, I wonder how that transition will be for her...

I was less than ten yrs in the military, and even that little stretch was harder than I'd expected to put behind me at first. I hope she tapers off a bit before going full-hermit-incognito-like-most-of-Onyanko-Club-civvie. :^^;:

13. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    You're so right. Look at this girl:
    [​IMG]
    I've posted that pic once before so please forgive me for that. She is something though.

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's poetic justice that Haruu started out chubby and constantly reminded of it... but was tough enough to take it in stride and become a stunner anyway. She needs no caveats to flaunt her gorgeousness now! :1st:

Realistically though... if she was planning to take over her parent's inn, it's better business to have a pretty kanban musume dealing with customers... so that's where she probably got the motivation. Modeling jobs are all icing on the (cheese)cake. :^^;:

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last event before graduation: a buffet at the AKB48 Cafe.

"10/17 (Tue) Haruka Shimada Solo event held decision!
    Notice to everyone (o'· ∀ · `o)

Haruka Shimada 's event was decided to be held[​IMG]
    The feeling for Shimada's fans who decided to graduate

I've filled a lot of solo events ヾ (@ ° ▽ ° @) No

I can not miss this absolutely ~

So, please read carefully below and apply

---------------------------------------------
    ◇ Event date and time
    2017 October 17 (Tuesday)
    19: 20 opening ~ 21: 40 ending (planned)
    ※ After entering the buffet is started, it will be about 1 hour after the buffet ends.
    ※ Start and end times may change.
    ※ The schedule and contents may be changed.

◇ Event participation fee

2,800 yen
    ※ The price includes admission ticket + meal (buffet) + soft drink bar fee. "

https://gamp.ameblo.jp/akb48cafe/entry-12317136396.html
    https://twitter.com/shimada_hrk1216/status/916274307940073473

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Amazon updated the PB page with a photo :blink:
    [​IMG]

17. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    That still is from Nemousu TV episode where they were challenged to catch a marshmallow falling from ~10meters of height just with their mouths.
    And she nailed it. Made a very happy face afterwards, very cute.

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Seriously, it's a photobook overload... First five Nogizaka46 members, and now Haruu in her final send-off...

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

:^O^:...

If in my future a trip to Shizuoka is greenlit... I am definitely going to see if I can stay in the Shimada family inn when she finally goes full-civvie...

With, I'm sure, every other drooling sweaty wota who's tried the same AND her patience, and caused her to go full-Yumbo-clothesline on them. So afterwards, greets customers at the door in hakama, gi and behind-back shinai, rather than a yukata. KATSU!!! >(:yikes: :lol:

On second thought... maybe just visit Shiichan's family restaurant Isotarou on my definite Kyushu / Setouchi foodie tour. :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane