1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimada Rena (Shimarena) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    No mention of anything at all. No one knows what she's gonna be doing afterwards.

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    gn-mm-140408nmb-ns-big.jpg
    NMB48のチームM初代キャプテン島田玲奈(20)が7日、大阪・NMB48劇 場で卒業公演を行った。11年6月に2期生で加入直後、過去のプライベート写真が流出して謹慎。復帰後、12年1月発足のチームMキャプテンに就いた。当 時を「もう、つらいことしかなかったぐらいつらかった」と振り返ったが、その気持ちは笑顔の裏に隠して活動を続けてきた。メンバーから「ダメキャプテン」 といじられてきた。この日も卒業セレモニーで自分の特徴である「歯茎」の模型を贈られ、場内は大爆笑。「島田チームMを忘れないでください」と最後まで笑 顔のまま別れを告げた。

[2014年4月8日7時11分 紙面から]
    http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/p-et-tp0-20140408-1282100.html

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Nikkan didn't have to write anything about the purikura. That's poor form especially for a graduation article.

4. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Did you guys see the pictures of Shimarena and Takiyama Akane dressed as Minnie(s)? So cute!:inlove:

I miss Shimarena.:cry2: But I'm glad there are occasional pictures and she gets mentioned by Yuipon and other Team M members regularly.

5. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

6. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    It's kinda strange but I don't even miss my original oshimen after graduating as much as I miss Shimarena. It just feels like it came out of nowhere and like there wasn't a real purpose to her graduating.

I just hope she's doing well and enjoying her life.

7. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

It is strange. No other graduation in AKB or NMB has ever affected me emotionally like hers. And it also still seems to be a sore point with many (Team M) members. No graduate gets mentioned as often as Shimarena, not even Ainyan. As soon as she had her twitter she had a conversation with Yuipon and A-pon. Sometimes it feels like she's still with NMB but only on a hiatus or something, with how large her presence still looms in Team M.

I hope she's doing fine, too. It seems like she does.

Who was your original oshimen, if I may ask.

8. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    It was Mariko from AKB. I guess with her, I felt she accomplished all she could within the group and she had a path she wanted to follow so graduation was a natural thing.

With Shimarena, it felt like she either didn't want to be an idol anymore or something else happened that was never talked about. Either way, I'm glad the members still talk about her occasionally. It does make her feel like she's still a part of the group even though she isn't there.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They spent a good 5 minutes talking about Shimarena's legs in Eureka during the recent 4th anniversary radio special with Akarin, Nana, Kanakichi and Ripopo.

10. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Shimarena has thighs that would make Colonel Sanders jealous.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Shimarena just announced that she's opening up a cafe called Saq Cafe near Namba on July 7. The name is based on flower blooming.

http://www.twitter.com/saqcafe

12. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I'm glad to hear news about her. She seems to be doing well post-NMB. I ought to stop by for coffee next time I'm in Osaka.