Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Probably solo show business.

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, Paruru is graduating at the end of the year, her last event is apparently on 31 December. Paruru said that she wants to continue a career in acting and as seiyuu (voice acting) after her graduation! I guess she will focus on this. I think it's a good choice for her, her acting is good, and her voice is nice to be seiyuu!

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I don't remember much about this thread so I made a search about my posts. It yield with 32 post, 4 last year while the rest scattered with the last being in 2013. It was just a niche thread 5 years ago without much discussion. It only has 5 pages in two years since inception and I probably have more fingers than active members in this thread back then. It never crossed my mind it would reach page 951! Well, for popular members there is no need to follow threads since matome sites always have them filtered in.

Hmm.. if I think about it, its a sigh of relief to read that news in akbtaimuzu. Its a long overdue pronouncement. Its always been difficult to read about girls cancelling events due to poor health condition. I'm amazed she stayed this long. Its a great loss but its for the best.

Its always been when its near the end when I remember my fondest memory of them and strangely, for me, it was when Paruru messed up her MC in the first revival stage concert. It was a sight to behold. I couldn't figure out what to feel or what will happen next but later on I figured, after watching some KKS stage show, it was just her character.[hehe]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Sooo close to 1000....

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    it was devastating to see the comment on maidigitv's youtube channel. people seem to hate our queen so bad lol. damn even she can't dream to become a ghibli voice dubber... poor girl, hope she can get a stint in a ghibli produced movies in the future

6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Like others I'm not totally surprised..
    in reality I was hoping for another half year.. but ok.
    now I just want to celebrate this great member that gave me so much emotions in the years!
    Thank-you Paruru for everything!
    I'm looking forward to to see you in 4k in movies and dramas in the near future! <3

7. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Honestly, They're just salty she got all the opportunities she had ran ran with them to success. Don't think a member ever got to announce a grad in a press conference while apparently broadcast on screen in shinjuku.

8. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Can be done! So much to talk about apart from grad- radio show, Janken, new single, Nasi goreng and on and on... :)

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

only 48 pages more.....we can do it :)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  10. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Haruna Kojima said she wanted to announce graduation at the 2014 sousenkyo but didn't because of the Iwate Incident and the Shunkan Bunshun report about her graduating. I'm sure everyone who gets their surprise graduation announcement spoiled would be mad and delay the announcement.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  12. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

Who knows, again, no one knows what was in Paruru´s mind when the newspapers told about her graduation, maybe she was pissed off but her desire to graduate is stronger so she will graduate soon anyways, maybe she has already many schedules for next year and can´t keep delaying her graduation anymore.
    Maybe her agency already has many plans for her.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm going to guess her post-idol career will be like Yuko and Acchan. Two years of solid work, followed by lesser work but still work nonetheless lol

14. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Add in seiyu, so Matsui Rena.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Matsui Rena did very little seiyu work. Mostly acting.

16. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Still same analogy, hell even Rena talked about her after the Announcement.

17. Merlin54

Many members are tweeting appreciation of Paruru, including Ayana Shinozaki

d4644da8-s.jpg
    (The original, which many of you will have seen several pages back, has been removed for 'oversize')

"General election day, after all! Let's really helped to sustain us and close by. And once again thank you to reality. The cheers for you. ✨"

https://twitter.com/ayana18_48/status/782927924982788100

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Kind of sad to hear Paruru graduating/leaving AKB48 at the end of the year. :cry:

I mean, I've been following Paruru since 2011 (?) when something put Paruru into the spotlight, but to be honest, I haven't been the guy who pays attention to Paruru a lot compared to other girls (I have the tendency to watch certain girls, but not like particular one very much). But still, the rumors of Paruru to graduate were true, and we're going to really miss her in AKB48 once 2017 rolls in.

19. Merlin54

20. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    I have mixed feelings about this... I realize that what we called the ''next generation members'' a few years ago are now graduating, one by one.
    On one side, I never liked Paruru. I hated her lack of emotions and the impression of boreness that she gave sometimes. I also hated Eien Pressure, and not only the song. I strongly felt it wasn't just ''fate'' that made her winner of the Janken Tournament.
    But, on the other side... I knew she was a very, very important member to 48G. She represented the first possible next generation successor to the center. Years passed, and I began liking her a little bit more as she matured and became a beautiful lady. Honestly, even if she wasn't in my top 30 of fav members, I wanted to stay in 48G for like, 10 years. Maybe not to see her as an ace, but as a senior. A senior whose evolution could be remembered or even praised.

I don't know if I'm gonna miss her. But we all know that she has a brilliant post-AKB career waiting for her.

Well... that's all I had to say. Must be my longest post on this forum, haha. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for reading, I guess.

• Like Like x 1