1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimoguchi Hinana (Hinana) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    SHIMOGUCHI HINANA
    [​IMG]
    Team: K
    Name: Shimoguchi Hinana (下口ひなな)
    Nickname: -
    Height: 152cm
    Birthdate: July 19, 2001
    Birthplace: Chiba, Japan

2. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

She's like the African version of Murashige Anna. :D

3. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I'm glad to see we have threads for the draftees now! Hinana is my favorite so far, especially in combination with Moe. I think that the two of them will bring a new sense of youth to Team K. Hinana's adorable and funny and I'm looking forward to seeing her improve.

Edited to remove replies to namoz since it's unrelated to this thread and he/she has since been banned.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. namoz

namoz Kenkyuusei

You've stalking me? Glad I found one. If I said she look western, asian, african, then I'm racist. Most people said Sato sumire, akimoto sayaka look like foreigners etc etc and it's okay. Maybe you specially hate me?

Back to topic, she goes along with Moe and that's good.

edit: i guess s/he looks everyone as trolls :^O^: sato look like one but this is not the place to discuss it so yeah

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

But is she really mixed? She looks very Blasian to me.

And eh Sato Sumire looks foreign? How so...

6. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Her Team K senpai seem to be really fond of her, especially Chiichan. She's like their little baby:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From jigsaw-puzzle48:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope she won't miss her Mama Chiichan too much when she transfers over to Team A.

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I love this girl! She was an instant favourite in the draft videos. What a smile and a character! Love you Hinana

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, this thread is much too quiet for such a lively girl, so I thought I'd do a general Hinana update. I think she's really cute and has a lot of potential, so please everyone look out for her.

Hinana had quite a good position in her first Team K RESET performances on 140525! She was near the middle of the 2nd row and her unit was Seifuku Resistance with Aigasa Moe and Tano Yuka. She did a great job, really smiley through the whole show, and got some big cheers in her introduction.

She also has some good moments in K's LabuReti song Itoshiki Rival which I absolutely love - look out for her together with Moekyun.

The AKB young kids currently share a G+ account. It's quite busy! Here it is: https://plus.google.com/117368443117982031627/posts

Finally it's quite late, but here is Hinana's election video. She speaks very fluently/smoothly for such a young new girl, no hesitating wondering what to say.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2019
  9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Happy birthday Hinana! 13 today :) Her seitansai is Monday evening.

Today is also Team K's concert in Nara, and apparently she's done Tsundere and Sakura no Hanabiratachi as units. I really hope they release a DVD of these concerts as I really want to see it.

[​IMG]
    Moe and Hinana yesterday, sharing a room at the hotel.

[​IMG]
    From her Google+, 9th July. Isn't she cute?? :D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Apparently for her seitansai Hinana asked Team K to wear their hair in bunches, and they did! Hinana got a letter from her father during her birthday show, and Moekyun also wrote a letter and posted it on the kids' blog.

ひななへ!

お誕生日おめでとう!

初めて合った時は、まだお互いの事をあんまり知らなくて初めて喋った時は「AKBINGO」さんにドラフト生の候補者で出演させて頂いた時でした。

萌咲が楽屋で馴れ馴れしく話かけたのを今でも覚えています♪

その時に、ひななは、すぐ仲良くしてくれて、「ナマイキーズ」を結成したね。

懐かしー!

それから、時間が経つにつれて、「ナマイキッズ」になったね。(笑)

しかも、大島優子さんに選んで頂いた時はお互いにライバル心が燃えて、最終的には喧嘩もしたことがあったね。

でも、喧嘩するほど仲がいいのか、すぐ仲直りしたね。

萌咲はそんな、ひななが大好きだよ!

本当にありがとう!
    そして、良きライバルとして、親友として、これからも宜しくね(´V`)♪

萌咲
    My level of Japanese is google translate, so if anyone is willing to translate properly then that would be great.

[​IMG]

11. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I had some free time and really liked Hinana's performance today in her seitansai, so I translated Moe's letter to Hinana:

-----------------------------------
    To Hinana!

Happy birthday!

When I first met you, I didn't really know much about you. The first time we chatted was when we were on AKBINGO as draft candidates.

I still remember the moment when I came to talk to you in the dressing room and was a bit over-familiar.

That moment you got along well with me and we formed the unit ”Namaikiizu” (tl. note: I just translated the unit name literally; tried to search info about it but got very little, could someone enlighten me? It's a kind of unofficial unit of those two, right?).

So nostalgic!

Since then, time passed and the name changed into ”Namaikizzu”. (laugh)

Nevertheless, when we were chosen by Oshima Yuko, it lit up the rivalry between us and finally we ended up arguing, too.

But I wonder if it's because we're so close that we made up quickly after arguing.

I love such a Hinana!

Truly, thank you!
    Then, as a good rival and as a close friend, please treat me well from now on (´V`)♪

Moe

-----------------------------------
    She really made me take notice of her today, so I'm probably going to be visiting this thread more from now on. Nice to meet you all!

12. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    This two have a great friendship <3
    Late Happy Birthday, Hinanan <3

13. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Today's K stage was only 15 members, so Hinana doubled up for the units, her usual position in Seifuku Resistance, and Harukyan's in Kokoro no Hashi no Sofa. Can't wait to see it!

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ack, I missed this and now can't find it to watch :( Anyone got a link? I've been hoping to see Hinana/Moe in other units for aaages!

15. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01

16. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
  17. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @Lindsay I translated the G+ post in question:

---------------------------
    Konhina₍₍ ◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◟ ⁾⁾

I'm Shimoguchi Hinana ☆彡

I didn't do anything worth mentioning today, so I'll talk about things a bit, okay ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Yesterday, the song for Next Generation Senbatsu was revealed!

Actually, before it was uploaded to Youtube I didn't know that it had been released (laugh)

In the end, I wasn't chosen.

Yeah. "I'm not good enough yet", I thought

I don't usually put my feelings into words but write about them in SNS instead, so I'll do it also this time

I'm really vexed

Really.

I want everyone to understand this

Every time there's a new song coming out, I think hard how to get in and get the chance to sing, and why I can't get in

It's because I lack a great many things yet, I think

Then what am I lacking, how should I compensate for them, I wonder if I should do things like this... I do this kind of trial and error while living each day.

Every time, I couldn't get in. I'm really vexed... and as I wrote that sentence, I wondered what is my reason for being here.

But there are people who are kind to be frustrated with me. They encourage me to do my best and support me.

If people are sad for my sake, I must make them smile!!

I've begun to think that's my reason for being here!

Even during a time of moping around like this one, there are things I can do

That's why I will graduate from negative thinking

I might write something like this again, but then it'll be positively positive (●´ ꒳ `●)

Next time I want to have happy news to tell!!

I said I'd write just a little, sorry it became this long!
    Thanks to everyone who read it till the end ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I'm always grateful to everyone!
    I love you (#^.^#)

See you again /(・ × ・)\ウサウサ

Hinana ☆彡
    -----------------------
    My heart jumped a bit when I first read the word "sotsugyou", but luckily it wasn't from the group... I hope she won't be defeated yet, and that she'll keep fighting!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  18. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Ahh thank you @Kuura . There's so many details I didn't manage to get.

I really wonder how long she will stay. I can't see them pushing her at all.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the 1st draftee members are fighting an uphill battle.....some members got more push than others .....NMB48 airdropped Riripon in the 12 single, Souda Sarina was selected into senbatsu in the SKE48 19th single.
    the management didnt do much for the draftee in AKB48 (Mother group) and i dont think they will push Hinana tbh.

Hinana probably in the same situation as Hashimoto Hikari or Maeda Mitsuki from the 14th gen. The management put all their resources for the 3 musketeer and didnt do much for Mitsuki, Hikari and Nakky.
    I dont know how long Hinana will stay....

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Sayaya and Moekyun are the AKB draft favs, followed by the newly promoted Yuichan and the member favourite Erii.

I've met Hinana and seen her in action with Moekyun - she is a funny girl who hasn't quite broken out of herself yet. She's a pretty good dancer and has the most glorious smile. She's with the girls that have all of the potential, so much talent... and so little opportunity.

Judging by that post though, she wants to fight on. She wants to think positive and keep trying. It shows her passion, her own need for self-improvement and the need to get more.
    And I think that is seriously admirable. That is a Naachan level of frustration and passion!

I sincerely hope she gets more in the coming year.