1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Yoshh she last performed a showroom when she promoted a passport photobook.

• Like Like x 1
  2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    SHOWROOM tomorrow at 17.00 PM JST

Thank Ami-chan senpai for the information

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Why is Mai Shiraishi doing a showroom ? :p Rare, as rare as a blue moon, as rare as a Mai Shiraishi

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Don't tell me Maiyan is going to announce graduation on SHOWROOM this evening...

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ???

乃木おび was regular program in showroom for all the members. nothing surprised maiyan will do it , naachan already do it weeks ago.

why anything maiyan would do need to be connected to her graduation announce ?

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    :D:D
    You know what, Maiyan is very often trolling us with thousand graduation theories.
    1. Tokyo Dome
    2. Graduation from model
    3. ANN appearance
    4. Summer tour absence
    5. Maquillage "sotsugyou shimasu"
    6. 20th single centre
    7. Etc.
    I hope she always trolling us without announcing the real graduation, at least for the next 1 or 2 years.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think she would announce graduation at a time and place where people are least expecting

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    But in a lot of cases, it's just us assuming things and filling in gaps. Everytime Maiyan does something unusual, it's "zOMg she is announcing graduation!!1", whether that's realistic or not. It's also fueled by the media, filling papers and magazines with juicy headlines. Maiyan doesn't need to troll us, we troll ourselves enough.

It's understandable though. The day she actually announces graduation will be a very, very sad one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1.Tokyo Dome announced on 2nd day of jingu summer tour last year , i always aware if there's any chances big member will announce graduation on the 1st day of jingu , but since no announcement on that day , i dont think any graduation possible , also weeks later nigemizu senbatsu been announce , it was erasing any possibility of her graduation
    2.ANN appearance , its not surprising since she's the centre of the 20th single , and regarding her position as 20th single center , she's the most popular member after all , but still dont have any solo center since girls rule , naachan already had 3 , and she's still the same amount with miona and asca atm. sure its totally well deserved for boosting the sales and keep the momentum high ( and its work )
    3.summer tour absence , as ashuu already been pointed as the center and coupling tracks had been announce , im 100% sure the graduation not coming yet. 100% SME wants to make tons of bucks on her graduation day when it comes , they will give her solo songs , another center , extra HS dates. they will not let their chances down to boosting the sales high. i’m not sure sme will let her skipping some of summer tour dates on her final year while they’re selling tickets harder outside of tokyo and osaka venue.

agree with model graduation and some jokes at maquillage events. i'm still dont have any idea what she's aiming after graduating from those jobs , singing - acting - variety show , seems i dont see her really aiming on those 3 , even i know she's trying some acting too.

after mai2 graduation 3 years ago , i already thought she's likely be the next , but surprisingly nanamin announced it first , then since that day i'll not surprise if she will take some time on the groups while establishing her individual career. especially after she's graduates from her magazines , i think she'll use the "nogizaka46" brand for quite times establishing another future career. both was win-win solution , nogizaka will going stronger , and she's already popular enough to not being labelled as nogizaka46's shiraishi mai.

i'm not sure if its come 1 year from now , i dont want to jinx it , but in my prediction next year graduation will come from another senbatsu staples which was not maiyan or naachan , i goes with same prediction this year and its already proven at least till now

• Like Like x 1
  10. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think a good place to announce graduation is during radio broadcasts, showrooms, and concerts. somehow my guess re-emerged that maiyan will announce the graduation. there is nothing important to be discussed in SR. and maiyan is not the type who just say hello. I just hope there's an announcement about a new job offer for her.

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    42000 People watching in less that 3 minutes LMAO

Seriously people, it's still working hours :D Maybe a lot running of to toilet in hiding :D

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    At the office right now, listening to it in a hidden tab. :D

13. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Hahaha same [hehe]

14. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    nearly 65k.

Attached Files:

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    And i totally forgot about the Showroom :wall: bugs are such a distraction :^O^:
    any YT links :cute:

--edit
    nevermind, found one

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    白石麻衣 SHOWROOM

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Such a joy to watch, can't help but smile while watching, soothing voice

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Maiyan (based on her showroom)

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Beamsubs, Shiraishi Mai Another Sky

The final thing she said is the she wanted to try writing lyrics. Do you think they would allow it or would she have to do a collaboration with someone else? If Nogizaka was still doing kojin PVs then it would be interesting if she wrote a song for one...

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i think maiyan is really trying to try out everything nowadays. she is enjoying her life right now.