1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if it's maiyan who's asking for a graduation concert, management team won't hesitate to give her she deserve it too like on what Nishino Had

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm hoping for a completely sold out graduation concert such that Nogi management will live stream it like for the other grads. Since it's not gonna occur at the 8th Year Birthday Live, we'll never get the chance to buy the BluRay, but we can always hope for the torrent...

3. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

:cute: Will be miss :cry::shocku::omfg:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I know this would happen eventually but it doesn't make it hurt any less.. Congratulations on your graduation, Maiyan and I wish you the best in your career.

5. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    of course i will provide links to maiyans blog pages, photos and cards (am currently working on inoues (although work is making this difficult to find time to do) and there is a deadline for me to get these done since they pull the blog) but i will do my best...

sadly of the 36 original 1st gen only 9 are left but luckily for me my 2 favorite (hoshino and takayama) are still around and i count myself lucky, (ive been a nogioshi since 2014) but my day will come when i do :( , so i understand how you all feel

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Right now, I want to know the date of national handshake event 25th single. I wish to say thank you to her in person one last time. :cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  7. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The news is not shocking at all but still come out as a surprise for me. Never really imagine nogizaka without maiyan.... but seems like it is the best decision for her and the group.

Nogi members will need to strive hard to maintain their momentum and hopefully reaching new peak for the group.

For maiyan, congrats on graduation and goodluck on creating her own path after this!

8. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Thank you Maiyan and happy graduation! All the best for your future endeavor! :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    uhhmm, i knew this day would come but damn maiyan wants me to suffer... she announced it on my birthday )))): it hurts 2x more... but anyways, i know graduating is not a bad thing, i hope she will get a tons of work and nogi will stand stronger than ever... if you're asking me, i cried tbh and still right now, i cant believe that this is happening but give me few days, i'll be okay. i hope people here will support maiyan after she graduates.

10. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I'm truly happy for everything Maiyan did for Nogizaka46, and I hope she finds herself happy in whatever she wants to pursue next. Most of us knew this was coming sooner than later, but it doesn't hurt any less, right?

She knows that graduation means that someone will take a step foward, because she believes in the group. Let's enjoy her farewell, her last activities...and cry a lot in the end (like I did with Ikoma and Nanase ;-; )

11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Shiraishi Mai made the decision in 2019 summer, and told it to Matsumura Sayuri, Ikuta Erika and Akimoto Manatsu. While she found the junior members of 4th generation had grown up, she had the thought that she should support the idol group from the outside, and develop her model and acting career. At last, she believes Nogizaka46 will be still growing in the future.

Last blog translation :

I will graduate from Nogizaka46 and stay with the team until next single, it has been announced via newspaper and official web site this morning.

I am sorry, my first blog post of 2020 is about graduation.

I have been thinking about graduation at age 25, two years ago. I kept thinking about it, along with more and more members graduated from the group. The thinkings "Start on a new journey with smile" or "Stay in Nogizaka a little longer" become stronger and stronger gradually. I notice it until now.

Junior members also have grown up, which made me think I could not reply on Nogizaka anymore, therefore, in last summer, I made the decision to graduate.

Last eight years in Nogizaka were my most significant time, in many moments I have to face my own self. After joining Nogizaka, I met those members I like the most, met those important fans who keep supporting me, I got lots of support from them, those wording "Keep going" and "I support you" save me. Thank you for their support, it made me could stay here as a Nogizaka46 member, thank you very much.

Even though I graduate, Nogizaka46 is still the group I love the most, I will keep treasuring it, and then I hope I can support Nogizaka from the outside.

And there will be the Birthday Live. I think it will be great if I will have a graduation live. I think I will enjoy the remaining days with smile. Though I feel sadness, let's put it aside. Let's wish 2020 will still be a good year for Nogizaka. I will continue to do my best till the end, thank you very much.

Shiraishi Mai

• Like Like x 17
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Not just one grad concert. With her huge fanbase, it'll have to be a multi-day grad concert !

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ahh, Maiyan. I have always loved and admired Maiyan.

It is time, though. Maiyan is always such a class act, a true epitome of an idol, inside and out.

All the best Shiraishi-san and to all Maiyan-oshis!

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Even if she herself say she doesn't want a graduation concert, management should still push for it. Needless to say it's a done deal. I hope many graduates will come to join in the celebration.
    Though she's not one of my top favorite, I can't deny the fact she's one if not the most important member of the group. She is the face of Nogizaka46. Girl's rule intro screams they have arrived to conquer the idol world.
    And about next single's center. Didn't thought of the possibility it won't be her. Give her a damn good solo song then. And if it's not Ikuta instead of her at center, I won't be satisfied. That is one girl who's gonna be :cry2:for sure. Someone who will give justice to Maiyan's last single.

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    omg..i thought she gonna stay until 10annivesary and be at the sideline in every single as supporting members like she always does. such a big lose for nogi, really. because of her(and other otona members like misa, nanamin, kazumin) shape up the image that nogi has today a.k.a bijin, graceful, oujosama, model idol. I hope nogi will/can keep their good graceful image with current members. maiyan is definitely the true face of that image. ahh my most beloved idol will graduate soon..hope for a great succes in your solo career maiyan, and stay dignify. congratulations.

16. PUNKSTER

PUNKSTER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mai Shiraishi, Ikuta Erika
    I just created this account upon hearing Mai's graduation announcement

Woke up in the morning watching Fuji TV and i saw Maiyan's face and i know something is not right
    When i read about it my fears came true, My No.1 Oshimen is leaving
    i was so sad that i dont feel like coming to work lol

Right now Ikuta is my one and only Oshimen left. I fear that Matsumura, Kazumin, Ikuta and possibly Asuka will be next

Gen 1s are dying.. i hope the management could push the newer Gens and hopefully find another new face of Nogizaka

17. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Who is still crying?
    I've been sensing about this since the 4th gen came, her birthday and the feeling went strong when she was selected as a second row on the 24th single. But is still hurt a lot, like "a lot" a lot.:(
    What do you guys think of this graduation? You think it would top Naachan's GradCon?
    Maiyan will forever be missed as the "Ace of the Nogizaka46".
    Saddest part of the Idoling world are the graduations T_T

#絶対的エース

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  18. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i just loved maiyan this last 2,5 years, since the rise of ikumai.
    i wish her good luck in her next step.
    but i wonder, who will be asuka's partner for influencer?

also, 2014 seijun na otona, 2017 passport, maybe another photobook in 2020 before graduation?
    [hehe][hehe]

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Sadly its true, graduations are never fun, especially when you've watched them grow up and develop before your eyes, and someone as beloved as Maiyan.

I'd like to think there is at least 2-3 years of Ikuchan and Asuka left before the G word comes up, but I have been wrong before.

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Deep down i hope it'll be Miona, but we know it will be either Yoda or Yamashita.