1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiroma Miru (Mirurun) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I just ordered 'Reborn' from cdJapan. It was surprisingly inexpensive--$19.00. The same book from eBay and/or Amazon is $50.00. Her first photobook was stellar. Hard to imagine this one won't be even better.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Reborn's pretty good. I got my copy in the mail the other day from Amazon.jp and it sure wasn't $50.

• Like Like x 1
  3. richard durbano

Yeah, my bad. I was going to check Ebay, cdjapan, then amazon in that order. Ebay was $50 and when I saw cdjapan was under $20, I bought on the spot without checking Amazon. I'm sorry for mis-speaking and giving out bad info. I never did check Amazon's prices. My apologies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    What I see as a US resident on Amazon (shipping adds another 80% to the actual book price):

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 6.24.07 PM.jpg

CD Japan has a lower price (2000 yen), but charges more for shipping.

Airmail
    5-12 days / Without Tracking / Not Insured 2280 yen

The total is 4280 vs 3986.

• Like Like x 2
  5. richard durbano

Thank you for correcting me. cdjapan uses DHL as a shipper, so as it turns out, Amazon is cheaper. My total cost was a tad under $42.00. Thanks again.
    Speaking of expensive shipping, I have gotten myself involved in Yahoo Japan online auctions recently. I use Buyee to expedite my purchases of posters and alike and the shipping costs in these instances are stupefying. I'll win an auction, let's say, an A1 or a B2 poster, for $30. Buyee then charges me to get the item from the seller to the Buyee warehouse in Tokyo and then another hefty shipping fee to get the poster to me in the U.S. via EMS or DHL or FedEx. After Pay Pal and everyone else takes their cut, that $30 poster will wind up costing me about $80 or so. But the online selection is awesome and, to me, worth it because there are items available in the auctions that I would never even see otherwise.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Amazon.jp actually also uses DHL as a shipper, but for some reason, they've always had slightly lower shipping costs vs CDJapan. I still use both, however.

*EDIT* Is that better? I'm amused to have gotten the Bad Spelling rating.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Mirurun new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You've stumbled onto one of my favourite topics, idol merch shipping costs! If I might say it, you're not really maximizing value on your shipping costs. Amazon shipping scales very well, they have a minimum cost of about 2000y but it goes up in very small increments. In my last order from amazon.co.jp I got 2 photobooks plus an issue of Flash and one of Ex-Taishu, the shipping came to only 2528y. I believe amazon has a bulk deal with DHLfor cheap shipping. My parcels come through Frankfurt, Germany to get to Ireland.

I guess it depends on whether you want to buy other stuff but NMB is everywhere in gravure at the moment!

I am also addicted to Yahoo Japan auctions. I find that EMS/DHL/FedEx from Buyee is generally too expensive, AIR (Registered Small Package) hits the sweet spot regarding price for me. It's a bit slower than the other options (1 month usually because there's only 1 or 2 direct flights per month to Ireland). I buy a lot of photo sets, photo collections, photobooks and gravure mags and I usually send about 10000y in value per parcel as that's about the max value I can send without customs charging VAT or duty. The shipping cost normally is about 2000y plus the 1000y consolidation cost +the internal shipping cost, normally it comes to about 4-5000y per parcel, so it's normally about 50% of the value of the package.

If you're buying PBs or gravure mags through Buyee I find Tower records to be the cheapest for post (220y per magazine/PB) whereas 7-net and Tsutaya cost about 550y per magazine/PB. Looking out for the shop bonus postcards/photos is a must!

• Informative Informative x 4
  10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. richard durbano

Wow, I'm really disappointed in Miru's graduation photo book. A lot of these photographers, in my very humble opinion, miss the boat entirely. Serving as their model is a beautiful young woman with a perfect body. How can you possibly muck that up???? They decide to get all 'artsy-fartsy' and stick the girl in some sort of jungle setting and have umpteen pictures of her sprawled in the foliage or crossing a stream or standing on rocks in the mist. Many of the shots are so dark, it's like Miru is posing in a cave. Her first book was stellar. Absolutely perfect. I can't believe she used the same photographer this time around. Goodness gracious, you can bring an iPhone to the beach on a sunny day, have her change into several different bikinis and in 112 pages, you can make the girl look like a goddess. How tough can that be? In my opinion the same thing happened to Jonishi Kei. I disliked her second book, as well. Okay, I'm done. Sorry for my lame-ass opinions on the matter.

12. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

It would seem a majority of reviewers on Amazon JP agree with you. Sadly, Reborn only scores 3/5.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/白間美瑠-NMB48卒業記念写真集-『-REBORN-ヨシモトブックス/product-reviews/4847083644

• Like Like x 1
  13. richard durbano

You know, my friend, I don't blame the girls for this. My AKB favorite, Maimai, put out a dreadful book a few years ago. The guy at one point, had her in a dragon costume for god's sake. Ridiculous. ---------But there was one girl who didn't go for any of these photographers' shenanigans. My all-time favorite gravure model, Ikumi Hisamatsu. Ikumi knew early in her modeling career that she was simply gorgeous and blessed with an unbelievable figure and perfect smile. She put out 4 calendars, 2 photobooks (I've got them all!!!!) countless magazine covers, photoshoots, DVD's etc. and it was always the same----- Ikumi at the beach in a bikini. She simply couldn't take a bad picture because she wouldn't put herself at the mercy of an egotistical photographer. If you unfamiliar with her, guys, look her up on Youtube. She was (and still is) heartbreakingly beautiful. In Japan, I believe she is referred to as ''Everyone's Girlfriend'' because she is so adored by the Japanese.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  14. richard durbano

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Touche

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Merlin54

Fine magazine - again!
    234333664_369345321438578_945240409041171006_n (1).jpg 232367547_510241050054183_3264301757239486904_n (1).jpg

『Fine』さんにまたまた登場させて頂いています‍♀️

アクティブガールのデート目線連載
    今回は!!!
    【テントサウナデートでととのう】

ずっと気になっていたテントサウナ野外でサウナできちゃうんです、、見た目も可愛いくて、とっても気持ち良くて、、海の近くだったから、、サウナ入ってからの水風呂が海にそのまま入れたのが最高でしたテントのサウナは秘密基地っぽさがあってドキドキしました

ぜひ、#Fine さん見て下さいね♪
    I've been featured in "Fine" again ️.
    I'm so happy to be back!
    A series of articles from the perspective of an active girl's date.
    This time!
    This time, we have a tent sauna date.
    I've been thinking about it for a while.
    I've always wanted to go to a tent sauna where you can take a sauna outdoors, it looks cute and feels really good, and since it was near the ocean, it was great to take a water bath directly into the ocean after taking a sauna the tent sauna felt like a secret base and I was thrilled!
    We had a great time!
    Please take a look at #Fine.

Translated with Deepl translator

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSOJ0P_H_Hf/

E8FZu6tUYAQxzPr.jpg E8FZu6tVUAIKLrP.jpg E8FZu6wVkAAWQrO.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/shiromiru36/status/1423517642732699648

• Like Like x 3
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

"Fine!" is the correct word!

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo for the graduation concert including clips from October 2020 concert and her solo concert July 2021.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  18. Merlin54

Last talk session

233911230_2893779314269637_5678668066188407260_n (1).jpg 233922587_2620677738241312_7476188719644075649_n (1).jpg 234805427_565607714634634_4325754749765552206_n (1).jpg 234538137_876784303249319_4796905248438807555_n (1).jpg

'' It's really, really the end of the last talk session! Up until now, I've been to many events, such as individual handshake events, nationwide handshake events, photo sessions, autograph sessions, and talk sessions, where I've made eye contact with you all and talked about various things, and we've shared many wonderful memories of happiness and frustration!
    I have so many wonderful memories!
    It's been 10 years since we started the handshake event!
    It's been 10 years since the first handshake event!
    I started out in a rickety lane, and there were times when I felt like my heart was going to break, but at those times, everyone who supported me came running to meet me and pushed me forward. Even though they were far away, they definitely came to see me and I felt their love. They waited in line for a long time, and even though their feet were definitely sore and tired, they were always so kind and concerned about me. I was also really happy that they came with so many goodies. I was so happy to receive so many congratulations on my birthday. The live performance at Zenjigaku was also fun. I have so many memories! The time when I could meet and talk with you all face to face was an important time for me to get all the energy, smiles, courage, and motivation I needed, and I was supported a lot by your power. Thank you so much! I'll never forget each and every one of these times! I love you all very, very much! ''

Translated with DeepL translator

More pics
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUG5IQH2Pr/

• Like Like x 3
  19. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Merlin54

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 6