1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiroma Miru (Mirurun) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

2. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ Thanks for the translation! Hopefully more fans will notice Mirurun

Just like what was written in the sousenkyo guide book, she has also mentioned numerous times that she has change her resolve this year compared to the previous years. Last year, she was like "I want to rank in sousenkyo" with a passive feeling, but this year she changed it to "I will rank in sousenkyo". It makes you want to support her more since you can feel her burning passion to rank this year.

3. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Sending my best wishes for Mirurun. She deserves a ranking. Dream would be Undergirl Centre. She put forth a great effort this past year. Wish I could have gotten a 2shot with her.

Thank you for translating the guide book. Good interview.

4. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Congrats to Mirurun for getting the 43rd place! Though it was unexpected that she didn't cry during her speech.

I also loved her speech! It was very positive. For next year, we will aim undergirls :XD:

Even with my limited votes, I feel that it made a difference

5. aishahsun

aishahsun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Personally so happy I gave my votes to miru this year.
    She really deserves it. & I totally considered oshihen-ing after the two shot with her last month.
    She has this really awesome aura, that makes you feel like woah and omg. Twice I went for her two shot, and twice I just got shot in the heart and brain after the two shot. MIRU for undergirls next year! I'm still totally awe-ed by her. MIRURUNNNNNNN!

6. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Very satisfied with her result and seemed that she was very happy with it too. Her hard work this year definitely paid off. Kudos to her.

I hope she gets more screen time now.

7. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Everything came in the right place at the right time. Her body matured so her gravure pictures looked really great, her janken appearance (against yuko) gave her a lot of attention from fans, management giving her center position for Yama e Ikou, and a solo unit and uhouho in RESET. She was given all these opportunities and she just capitalized them all.

I hope that with her getting the 43rd spot will make management push her more like more TV appearances, more solo gravure shots.

Hopefully she could gain more fans and will support her get the undergirls position.

8. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

More gravure? :drool: How much more can we even take? :awesome:

9. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  10. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

She is so photogenic. I'm mean the photo's of herself she posts on google+ are just ridiculously cute. She's flawless, her face is stunning. I've been going back through my concert collection trying to spot her in the back row. The twintail's she use to sport make it a little easier.

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The "あのね!!あのね!!!"was soooooo cute

Fuuchan's charm is a super-innocent girl kinda thing, while Miru is a lot more entertaining. Judging by 48 family's history, I gotta give the edge to Miru.

Have to say Miru also has an edge in gravure *wipes nosebleed*

12. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^She's really like that, even personally.

I remembered during my a handshake with her, I introduced myself as a gaijin fan from this country and she just replied

"ねぇ、ねぇ、きいて" and she started storytelling about her sister that her sister went abroad also. That was just the cutest conversation I ever had with a member.
    I didn't mind if I she consumed my handshake time and I wasn't able to reply back but it was all worth it :lol:

They're both cute but I think Fuuchan is the typical idol type image while Miru still preserves the younger sister image. Her image just makes you want to protect her :lol:

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Miru also has the ojosama character while poor Fuuchan is famous for being poor. :^^;:

They couldn't be more polar opposites if you tried.

14. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    LOL yeah she has the ojousama character, throws tantrum whenever she's upset or mad (which is really cute btw).
    I like how she's known as the richest member inside NMB48 but is so humble and down to earth. She doesn't brag that she has a big house (wota calls it shiroma mansion),
    she wears expensive dresses according to members but she herself is never aware of the value. Her father drives a left hand drive BMW (normal cars in Japan is right hand drive so their car is considered a Luxury car), but tries to deny it (she is so bad at lying). And in an episode in Naniwa Nadeshiko, she said she's never rode a train or bus before (She was always fetched by her parents in car)

All Miru fans should hear this radio interview with Milky. Credits to the TEPPEN team for subbing this :lol:

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It's probably good to listen to the actual episode too, because they talked about "Shiroma Zaibatsu" and the BMW in it. Ah, I almost wanna sub the whole thing but that would take a colossal amount of time.

16. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    ^ Oh I thought the subbed version was the whole talk. Yeah there are lots of information revealed in the whole duration of the radio talk.

I want to try subbing it too but I'm busy at the moment. Maybe around July if it's still not yet subbed :XD:

17. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

You just gotta love that big, bright smile; a stark contrast from her crying or throwing tantrums.

[​IMG]

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Tantrums?

19. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

It's her personality. She tends to cry or throw tantrums if things don't go her way or if she gets picked on. I don't know how long or how well you know NMB but she's always been like this. She's probably gotten better lately.

20. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I'm not new to NMB48 but I focused mostly on Milky and Fuuchan. Mirurun only caught my eyes a few months ago.