1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shitao Miu (Miu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^ She performs Koi dance from 19:15, amazingly cute :cute:
    Koi is a Hoshino Gen's song, which is famous as the theme song of very popular drama "Nige-haji".
    Also Miu said she was now preparing for the entrance examination, and her favourite subject is English. I hope the results go well :blush:

2. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Super cute...all these Team8 girls know the dance routine down pat.

3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's over :cry2: she cut her bangs. :cry2: RIP Miu trademark.

So many team 8 girls have been making terrible decision regarding their hair this past 6 months :gavel: At least Tsucchan was just a test thing as she have always admired Mariko-sama(The reason she got into 46/48 group) and Nanamin from Nogizaka46(Add Kuumin from SKE and you got her top 3 all time). And she felt that the haircut didn't fit her so now she's growing it long/medium once again and possibly never cutting short again.
    At least Kurenyan does w/e she prefer with her hair and doesn't get influenced by anyone(ffs Nao,Yokochan and Hijirin should srsly stop telling her to cut her hair short).

There's also a girl from Yamaguchi among the new 16 gen. http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/detail.php?mid=1009
    But she's already 18 which is kinda odd but moving to Tokyo works at that age I guess. and looking at her photos on google it makes you wonder why she went for that hairstyle.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Are you saying that her new bangs are a shitao?

There's still hope in this world. Too bad it's too late for the double gravure.

It's because that's the same haircut that she had when she was in HKT.

5. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The worst part of this is that she'll be getting her long expected boost in popularity once she enter highschool in a few months(A push is obviously coming her way soon). And she might end up thinking that cutting her bang was one of the main reason behind it and possibly never grows it out again. I obviously need to see more of her without her bang to judge but right now Miu without bang >>>> Miu with Bang(Serika cutting her bang was an upgrade so there might be some hope with more photos).

if the video does not show watch the video here
    latest one. I'm pretty sure she also recently recorded for the next 4 months(before she cut her bang ofc).

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ehm that's cute as fuck yo.
    Shitao face > everything else.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm still too depressed from Shuuchan graduation announcement atm :cry2:Not even all the fun team 8 SR today could cheer me up. The new girls seem to click really fast with other members already which is fantastic(Kurenyan appearing on that SR was pretty funny though as she meet the new members for the first time. And the reactions was adorable.).
    Also watched both Kojiharu stage today(Rinchan managed to muster her courage this time around and did her catchphrase with an explanation on how to say it. so it was a big progress for her.)
    Watching RokeRoke alongside Shiorin yesterday was also really fun and they went all out with the top 3 Anta Dare members from the start so it was a great episode. Overall just a really fun show and I hope that continues to be good because what team 8 needs the most out of anything is media exposure(SR is great but a show like Nogidoko in the future would be godlike so it's very important for RokeRoke to success).

Tbh Miuchan bang is long enough to the old hair style whenever she wishes so it's still in the safe zone. I though it was really bad before but somewhat relieved seeing this photo.

Btw Nagichan also mentioned about wanting to at least cut her hair short once she got older before. But Tsucchan have been gatekeeping Nagisa's long hair for a while now(long hair isn't that easy to take of so I can kinda see why).
    whenever Nagichan asked Tsucchan about it, Tsucchan will always say "Short hair doesn't fit Nagisa" so it should be fine for a long time because Nagisa takes Tsucchan's advices very seriously.
    Rumba is amazing... her sense of rhythm is too good. with more training into her singing and she could be a really good singer in the future.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Graduations don't affect me that much, even if it's Shuu. Let's pray for Aayan... and Naami... and even Cocona.

By the way, could someone create their threads? I have this Sayaka's video...

https://www.facebook.com/AKB48Team8FansClubRe/videos/1186432578119196

She needs to. Her catchphrase is very complex. :^^;:

By the way, next week's is with the same three. Isn't this just 12 episodes long?

Tsk... curses...

She mentioned that in one of her SRs. She even let people vote. Guess what option won.

Oh yeah? Then listen to Karin's sister.

Mirai Monster 12/11

https://twitter.com/kei19850203/status/807779850098327552

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's different for everyone but having followed NagiShuu for such a long time it just really hurts.

They shoot two episode per shooting like the old anta dare and 12 episode is just a test thing. Since all of this is thanks to TV Asahi and Toyota for making it happening(and ofc the girls for making this far). Team 8 have obviously been under their care for a while now with all the Logirl stuff(All those photoshooting for the most past is always taken at TV Asahi HQ in Roppongi). And going forward we can certainly expect a lot more from TV asahi.
    landslide ? :lol:
    Her youngest sister have a lot of potential :lol: but it would be fun to see some younger sister from the members enter 48 g.
    Because Very few team 8 member have younger sisters that could potentially join 48 group later. since team 8 is filled with a lot of youngest/single child members(and they're all really shy). But out of the few that have younger sister, very few are interested in becoming an idol. For example Yokoyui's younger sister is a better dance than her but have no interest in becoming an idol,Naru sister seem to be content with being a model and didn't even audition for the latest 16 gen,OdaEri's sister isn't interest in idol all that much.
    Ah it's hopeless... Maybe Hattsu,Hinanon

Miuchan,Kocchan,Nao and Tsucchan are in the same room for AKB kouhaku(Tsucchan,Miuchan,Kurenyan and Yuiyui on the same team hype !).
    How did they split Tsucchan from that Nagisa/Yokohiji room :( but Tsucchan is pretty close with these other 3 members so it should be fine(And Tsucchan and Miuchan is getting even closer every time they met so that's good at least).
    Miuchan will be doing SR in the morning tomorrow with a possible wake up surprise on Kocchan/Nao if she wakes up before them but they'll be doing the SR together(Tsucchan wanted to sleep for longer so she told them not to disturb her until they're done with their SR :lol:). There's also LoGiRL this week with Miuchan,Kocchan,Yamada and Momoka.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    That leaves you with the one true pair.

No, long hair. Landslide wasn't even an option, silly.

Come to think of it, were Nagi and Tsucchan ever in the same room? Nagi is always with Yokochan and Hijirin, but I don't remember her being with Muramoto's gir... with Tsucchan.

Now you can really judge that thing on her head.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    it's still really iffy :cry2:her bangs need to either be shorter or at least divided because "Pattsun" doesn't fit her all they well(No bang at all is of course the best).
    Eh ??? Isn't Tsucchan already taken by OdaEri a long time ago ?<3
    They're in the same room pretty often tbh. Even if they aren't in the same they still always spend a long time together like yesterday Yokochan was talking about how Nagichan and Hijirin was away as she was alone doing SR.

But the way team 8 decide those hotel room are always somewhat random. Like one day they randomize it and another they let the member pick it their rooms but it's also often divided via regions. Sometimes it's also up to the mgmt especially for 6 member events. But randomize is good once in a while because it create a lot of unexpected friendship like how Naochan and Tanipuni was in the same room with Yamada and Kurenyan for the training camp. Naochan have more or less never spoken to Tanipuni all that much before then because of the regions but after a few night together they got really close and this room was the beginning of JinJinNandeyanen Trio of Tani,Nao and Yamada(Kurenyan was in her corner doing her thing like usual :lol:). Moka also got close with Tsucchan during the party stage shonichi in SKE stage a few years ago. Moka and Karin always surprises me as they are strangely connected and is close with most member in team 8(the fact that they are seen as the two hardest worker on and off stage in team 8 where self-practice is highly expected from every single members is amazing in it self). Moka's Death Note is certainly something I want to see one day.

14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    If I remember right she said the several times of the program was shot at one time.
    Btw, I was interested in the theme song of the program and found the recording. It's not an idol song but a royalty-free music. TYS is good at saving money :hehe:

https://www.nash.jp/fum/search/detail/NSK-V712-02

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wow her writing is so pretty! I'm almost fascinated by the card. :cute:
    She said she wanted to become a blue bird which delivers happiness and a true heart to everyone. Also an artful pun pairing up this year's zodiac with the fairy tale. I envy the lucky wota who received the new year's card from her.

https://twitter.com/jhonny19891/status/815584541523865601

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    o14401920p (62).jpg
    Miuhime is so adorable and her SR starts in 10 min.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls