1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shitao Miu (Miu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    @Aka san.. Why u even need to tag me? Lol.. :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Female fans. Hmmm tbh not that many in Miu's lane yet. I haven't gone to that many HS though. But based on the ones I went to Yokochan has more female fans from what I saw. I think domestically Miu's fanbase is still male dominated. Her female fans are mostly in other countries.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She is an idol, not real estates...oh well, the principle is the same?
    True...oh and yes, some of Yamada's fans are really cute.[hehe]
    H....how....how do you know I have plenty of her tickets. :fear:

Nicely written points you guys have there. Just like when you arguing about African Cup matches

I believe you spelled Paruru wrong :shifty:

For the outcome, nowhere I believe. The numbers of those magz shipped overseas might only a tiny fraction of it. Though somehow I think, they are trying to give her more exposure to the locals. Will it turn into sales...only initially I assume. Like "what is the commotion all about...let's check her out". If she delivers...great, people will go out from her lane and start to say "that was great, I'll come again with more tickets...oh and I suggest you to also check her out". If she does not deliver...the bubble will burst. She may still get the SNS support from overseas fans who may never ever meet her but at some point, they also have to be careful not to produce local antis. This is the unique condition she is in, though as far as the signs I see locally...I think yet to be at the level that she can maintain without a goripush. As I said, let's see it in the next single (if we have one:fp:), the August one beside it was inflated, it is also on the same holiday period in Korea and China. I guess many fans from there also coming (info from Okada's fanbase).

You mean...your goal? :D

Good luck wishing for oshimashi for her lane.

For that one, NMB is our only hope. They were like...gravure restriction? what gravure restriction :lol:

*cough*Yuihan*cough*

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last comment: You left out The Landlord.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    I know.. Just write down her name.. that simple.. lol.. :lol:

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    That explains a lot.

I'm a simple person. If it works for real estate, it works for idols too.

@Doflamingo, @rendizzz, send nudes, please.

Because you are my clone.

What could Rissen do with a vuvuzela?

That's more than the Chinese team can score.

I'm going to wait for another Imousu event. I just need to find out where that street light is.

They still have one, it's just that Rei turned 18 and now they have more overaged members with big boobies.

When did we start talking about Hiina here too?

It wouldn't be the same.

7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    but it might... and not even from Shitao fans themselves! Brand awareness, goodwill, public perception, blah blah. Even Hattori schoolmates know Shitao!
    1. Akarin is in senbatsu. She decides to put out several videos about the single to her 700k subs telling them how it'd make her really happy if they bought the single.
    2. Akarin is out. She decides to put out several videos about her new make-up product telling them it'd make her really happy if they bought this
    In first case, tens of thousands newly find out about the single, 5k more people buy it (and not =LOVE or TWICE)... but minority of them ends up going to HS. "Did Akarin in senbatsu help our sales? She herself still sells poorly. She didn't help. Kick her out!" And so second case happens. Thousands happily buy Akarin's make-up products and AKS see... how much from that?
    it's not about belief, it's a fact there is. .. That they, sometimes, overlook that is the point of my argument. Well I agree singing or dancing is not very relevant in senbatsu (there are better ways to showcase it imo). And once again, inclusion in senbatsu is to a big degree irrelevant for keeping high HS sales?
    I dislike Renacchi profoundly, but there are/were good reasons for her inclusion in senbatsu, as @Mana-san always takes to masterfully explain. There are good reasons to keep Annin as well, even if sells worse than Kirara.
    It's not easy, but an idol with hundreds of thousands IG and twitter followers and rich CV has bigger chance of landing in a good agency than an "I... ranked 30th in SSK and starred in one stage play!" one.
    nah, 90 % of AKB fans wouldn't be able to tell you more than 20 girls from sister groups and they can't oshimashi for most of them.
    it may be an explanation yes. But Moeka's and Miku's also aren't supercrazy, and even if they are, they don't really have to be ("mizugi or boring!" is the most nonsense take ever). She does something quite different instead. Interesting.
    Where is Okabe in DHC talking about make-up? Why does Shitao do that and not her? That's the other important question.
    that wouldn't trigger you all so nicely krrr.png /

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    poor miu..since she was pushed hard than some pedo favourite girls, she was looked down by these ojisans just because she gains some kpop fans and less tit gravure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Pushed hard yes !
    But to call this an hyper push, there's still a gap to reach the senbatsu front line in the long run and a wider space till P0.
    At least she's now a top eito, that's a first step.

Feel free to agree or disagree, but keep the insults for yourself. (btw those words could apply to you)
    Thanks.

Oh yeah! redyboy is a fake fan, everybody knows that. :whistle:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @nvmea, I was going to answer to all of your replies (and prove to the world that you're stuuuuuuuuuupid!), but that would be too long and have so many new loli photos today to use for research!

But now speaking seriously, even if she's not in the front row of AKB she does have a big amount of screentime in MVs and even on TV considering her position.

I'm a simple man, if it's a loli I'm a fan.

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    But Miu isn't short !

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Her br... min... her nature is.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two more days: 24th and 25th. On the 25th they appeared in the "DHC Shibuya Studio" opening ceremony held at the Tokyu Hands Shibuya store (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Photos: http://imgbox.com/g/JTDi6m1rpF

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She's actually pretty smart. Just not in a useful way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3