Should Nogizaka46 get 3rd Generation in 2014?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by mb1619, May 15, 2014.

?

Should Nogizaka46 add 3rd generation in 2014?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but only a small generation <10 members

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but promote 2nd gen members first

2 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. No, there aren't enough opportunities for the current members already

36 vote(s)
    75.0%
  5. No, 2015 would be better

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  6. No, wait for a few more graduations first

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Yeahs, I have to take back my words regarding 2nd Gen and principal 2014 .. Previously I said something like "At least the 2nd gen gets appearances on principal" .. limited appearances sure suck for them .. I mean its just similar to the 2nd gen not getting chances to perform on live performances ..

Moreover, the 2nd gen girls excluding Miona, kiichan and maichun dont even have their own personal blogs they have to rotate posting which is like so sad .. how difficult can it be to give them a regular blog .. that way they can at least gain some fans even despite the lack of media exposure.

I do support nogidoko's concept of senbatsu members only, however I believe NOGIBINGO should not be a seasonal show, and rather they continue to make it into another regular show for nogizaka .. hope it would happen .. I hope its not going to be a NOGIBINGO S3, but rather NOGIBINGO!!

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why some 1st gens arent graduated yet because they know the concept of rotating turn in senbatsu while in akb48, once u out from senbatsu, u will never get another shot except u rank in election. but they do have theater for appearances. so far, i dont think any 1st gens want to grad now since they are arising. about 3gen, i dont mind if they will bring in 5-6 persons only. cause later, many will graduate. and yes..please let nogibingo be a regular weekly show..hopefully sony rep can read this..hahaha

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That is probably my biggest complaint next to HoshiMina back in senbatsu is why 2nd Gen can't have their own blog? Luckily, Kiichan's blog is still up for now...

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    If im not wrong once a 2nd gen member gets in senbatsu or UG they are promoted to 'real' member with blog

5. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    I can't really see a 3rd gen yet, especially when the majority of the 2nd gen members haven't been promoted yet.
    So I say no to this. Possibly in 2-3 years or so.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Naruhodo. I feel fans would like to know more of 2nd Gen if given the opportunity to post frequently in blogs. I guess mgmt have their reasons.

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Looking at the poll results I can say that for once most of us are agreeing on one thing which is quite rare hehe :D

8. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

NOGIBINGO! as a regular show sounds "Amazing!"

When people point out the problems of some 1st and 2nd generation members at getting exposure, this to me reveals the flaw of trying to export the AKB48 concept of a big group. In AKB the theater concept came first which then allowed the group to increase in numbers to the point where not everyone could be in senbatsu. The theater provides a vehicle for non-senbatsu to still get their faces out there. When you remove the theater aspect but retain a group of such a large size this is what happens. However the theater is not irreplaceable, a regular variety program that features undergirls as well as senbatsu would be excellent, or they could make the undergirls active on the live music scene.

Can I also say that comments along the lines of "first generation members who can't enter senbatsu should think about graduating" are not helpful and miss the point. 43 members and 16 senbatsu slots means that there is always going to be a mass of girls who can't enter senbatsu. If you say that the group numbers should be cut you make a fair point, but if the suggestion is that the members who can't enter senbatsu be replaced by someone who can, by this logic someone already in senbatsu would lose their place and then be pressured to graduate- vicious circle.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would like to see NOGIBINGO! as a regular show, however, Ngzk is still far from being popular with the general public. I don't think they have the budget for another regular show. Also, I would like to point out that NogiDoko isn't broadcasted locally in all prefectures. You would need satellite service like SkyPerfectTV. With that said, perhaps have more NogiKoko episodes showcasing 2nd Gen. Quite honestly, I liked Ngzk when they had 33 members.

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    What happened to 2nd gens' Nogiken show btw? After its 3rd or 4th week(?), that show just completely disappeared. It was an awesome show to promote 2nd gens. Such a waste that it's gone.

Edit: Not sure if it was gone or people just stopped uploading the recorded episodes.

11. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Regarding budget for another regular show, I actually do think its possible for Ngzk for have one. Compared to other 48 groups for example, maybe with the exception SKE, all the other groups have more shows than Ngzk. Among those three groups, with the exception of AKB, Ngzk have sales that surpassed both NMB & HKT. If everything else being equal, Ngzk should have enough capacity of man a 2nd regular show I would like to think. But then, maybe something else is not equal lol; maybe Ngzk have a weaker agency (but rly SME? I hope you are not weaker then AKS lol) or something else is at play. Regardless I will be happy too if Nogibingo becomes a regular show, as long as its not like the first season but more like the second one lol.

12. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    3rd season of nogibingo has begun broadcasting, lets just hope its permanant :D

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^If only seasonal, maybe they can shoot extra episodes.