TV / Radio [SHOW] - NMB48 Geinin 12/07/03

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    http://news.thetv.jp/article/31196/

Translation from Joe.

[​IMG]

It has been revealed that the Namba, Osaka-based idol group NMB48 will be airing a new show, “NMB48 Geinin!” starting in July on Nihon TV.

The show is about a 100 year old fictional all-girls school in Namba, Osaka called “Namba Jougakuen,” and their comedy club whose goal is to win the title of JK-1, a comedy competition. Namba Jougaken is rooted in a both literary and physical achievement, and has clubs that rank in the top level around the country. There are questionable clubs like the “Maid Club,” “Cabin Attendant Club,” and “Cosplay Club,” but the main story will be following Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki and friends in the “Comedy Club.” Along with the story, there will be variety show elements included.

After the first shoot, during the meeting with the press, Yamamoto Sayaka enthustiatically remarked, “I really like comedy so I was really happy when they gave the OK on this show. I practiced a lot for the first shoot but I don’t think I did very well. I want to make new jokes for this show!” She continued, “I’m an idol, but we also want to focus on our main job of being funny…” before Gotou Teremoto standing beside her, corrected her by saying “No way, idols are about singing, right?”

Under the slogan, “As long as we have the spirit of a comedian it will bloom!” NMB48′s “NMB48 Geinin!” will be broadcast starting on July 3, 1:00AM – 1:30AM on Nihon TV, every Wednesday.

----

Whose stoked to see NMB get their own Magical Radio?? In a Tokyo show of all things, with a comedian duo better than Peace??? Gotou is a much better tsukommi than Ayabe was, as Okamura painfully likes to show on Mecha-Ike.

2. oddball

oddball Member

Re: [SHOW] - NMB48 Geinin 7/3 START!

I am stoked, really excited for this show, the NMB girls have shown they are capable of being really good at this stuff too!

3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Ah, this sounds great! Glad to see that Jou and Sayanee are in it, though it'd be awesome to see Airi also. Hope everything turns out well!

4. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Looks interesting! Can't wait to see it!!

5. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Geinin starts tonight! Sooooo stoked. I wish I was in Tokyo for this. I'll just have to live with Docking 48 and Ame Talk as the last shows I watch in Japan.

6. oddball

oddball Member

^

I know right, haven't been this excited about a new xxx48 for a while now! :awesome:

7. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Episode is up on H!P

Similar to SKE no Magical Radio. There's a loose plot, and in the middle they do typical variety show type stuff. Main cast being Sayaka, Mirukii, Nana, Ainyan, Macchun and Jo. The Main story is that they are an all girls high school and the members are part of the comedy club.

Wasn't bad, I didn't know what to expect really.
    The Sayamirukii Manzai skit at the end wasn't the best one they've ever done, but it was ok.
    NMB stands for Nana Majide Baba apparently :D

It seems every week they'll have a different member guest star, similar to how Magical Radio alternated between Non and Shiorin.
    This week was Riichan and next week will be Akarin.

8. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

ep 01

[dm]xrxvon_120704geinin_lifestyle[/dm]

9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

yeah! i like this show! cool story bro!

milky is really kyunable but she seems so... starstruck? noob? something like that.
    but it's okay because sayaka is ACE
    that osakaben is too fierce for me to figure out though

i hope there's jp subtitles up somewhere. if there is i would try translating it.

10. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

That was great start to the show. Everyone's acting is a bit rough around the edges, but that's what you get when you don't have a Rena and Jurina who have experience acting. Gotou is noted for his ability to be a great tsukommi, and it was really evident here with some of the rough answers that they gave out.

Sayanee was right when she didn't do as well as she could have during the variety portion, but that's alright since Milky and Jo stole the show with their funny answers. But I absolutely loved how Sayanee said "JO SHIBAKU!" in reference to her infamous G+ post.

At least once do I want them to get some wasabi Russian Roulette and painful foot massages and face shrinking massages, and then throw Gotou into the punishment.

I wonder if Peace will guest star. That'd be interesting. And where the hell was Iwao?? Non-chan??

Either way, really good first episode.

I'll probably translate it. Or help sub it. I can't transcript and stuff but I can at least translate to help ahha.

11. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

The first episode was great. If all goes well this might end up being my favorite show hosted by the 48 family.

12. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

me & everyone will be looking forward to the translation, I can't wait :cute:

13. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

it depends if i can get transcripts or not...
    so far there aren't any =\

14. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I got your back bro. I'm in the states in a few hours so I'll be able to get a translation up and stuff. Unless you want to handle it.

15. oddball

oddball Member

Man was so looking forward to this show and boy it didn't disappoint, NMB showing us how shows should be done!

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

well usually, at least with dramas/anime, there's a transcript that's already roughly timed so that it's easy to go through and put subtitles on.

wanna team up and sub it? haha

17. lazyedt

lazyedt Kenkyuusei

yeeeeee boy!
    If you guys could sub it that will be BOOM-bastic!
    Mucho thanks!

haha Jo is so wtf...... :D

18. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I'm down!! :) I'll translate it and you can transcript it since I just can translate by ear and I'm basically useless as a sack of potatoes when it comes to subbing. I've always wanted to help get more NMB vids out. I've basically only helped in that AKB Top 3 NMB Top 2 video. Does that sound good?

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

yea i can do that, no problem.

project like this should boost my flagging interest in japanese...
    i'll be out of town till next tuesday though.

20. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

That's not a problem. That gives me tie to translate, and since it's going to be subbed I have to make sure that everything is translated and I can't just summarize it like I usually do.