1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [SHOW] - NMB48 Geinin 12/07/03

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jun 25, 2012.

1. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Re: [SHOW] - NMB48 Geinin 7/3 START!

omg that tsukkomi nugeuchi battle SOOOO GOOD

nana is the best

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Gotou is great because he really spreads the screen time to everyone equally and is always ready to follow one of the members if they fail at the challenges. You really see the skill contrasts between Ayabe and him. I'd consider Matayoshi the better half of Peace.

3. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

Ahh, Geinin was so great yet again. I want to see the members challenge tsukkomi more often!

4. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Kimoshita was money this episode, and Shu was so adorable, but the improvisational parts were hard for the girls as well as Gotou to think of a good tsukommi. It was pretty bad as a result though.

But man..Jou.

5. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

:( I'm sad that sub48 stopped subbing the show, it is so good, I laughed even when I don't understand the words, but still.

6. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

They're still doing it. Just slowly 3,4,5 are on their way lol. (I translate them, but since I'm the only one working on them, they come out slow)

7. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

This week's episode was disappointing after the triumph of the past few episodes. However, I had never realized that Hitomin's character is ... like that. Is she NMB's equivalent of Anya or what? :lol:

8. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

momokaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nana suberi again :D

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

speaking of which, why are the translations so slow? is it just being timed slow?

when i used to sub anime i could finish timing in less than 2 hours :D

10. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I'm basically the only translating things, and I am currently busy with school and college apps, so I do translations, but since it's by ear, it usually has things that need to be fixed, and it's sorta stuck at that stage.

But I will do it if it's the last thing I do!!

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

nooooo it's over =\
    jouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

a good finish though. i'll have to go over that manzai part to see what they were talking about.

also kimoshita was pretty ace in those last episodes. gonna miss her on variety.

12. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

On Youku, the user that uploads it always puts up little summaries that you would usually see on television guides and one of the things it said was "Jo's Last Smile" and I was like..-dead-

Great episode though. The manzai was basically just Milky mixing a bunch of abbreviations and stuff in English.

And great of Geinin to utilize Gotou's real life guitar skills and connecting it to Sayanee's. Gotou gets made fun of a lot on other shows for his musicianship though haha. And I loved the Yoshimoto Kogyo's gift shop stickers with Football Hour on them! I remember seeing those when I visited there this summer.

13. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand

Ah damn, just finished watching the final episode and I'm so sad that Geinin has ended.

Despite all the awkward tsukommi's, the show was a great laugh. I've gotta say though, I loved the nana parts the most out of all the members.

In the last episode milky was super cute, especially when Sayanee exclaims that Milky isn't as cute as she thinks she is :D. I might actually buy the DVD box for the milky cosplay bonuses.

Anywho, I look forward to another show similar to this featuring nmb48 members. (Except this time without Jo sadly)

14. exists

exists Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for translating them.

I just gotten myself more interested in NMB and so far this is really entertaining. Will wait patiently for more subbed episodes :)

15. oddball

oddball Member

definitely sad to see this series end, was the best show going as far as AKS programs go but hopefully we will get a new season of this......

and it's not all bad, we do have the dvd bonuses to look forward to! :awesome:

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

anyone know how far the subs got?

i'm getting bored laughing at these jokes by myself. i might start subbing just the variety portions so other people can laugh at the jokes with me :D

17. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I'm really sorry about how long they're taking. I've just been really busy with school.

Make no mistake, I will finish them as long as I can breathe and type. But the SAT is over this week..and after then..I could do it. But yeah, we don't have as many people working as say, MG3.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

But I thought you finished more scripts than have been released? That's why I'm confused.

19. Smilodon

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Still in the process of editing them. I've gone to 5, but I just haven't gotten past the first drafts yet after the timers look over them.

20. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

We will be waiting as much as we can, but I hope we get the subs as soon as possible, Geinin is the funniest show after AKBINGO!, every time I watch it I laugh so hard even though my Japanese is poooor.