1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] AKB Idoling!!! - [Chuu Shiyouze!] (09/04/01)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Tatami Mats, Dec 5, 2008.

1. MoonsaultV1

MoonsaultV1 Kenkyuusei

^ Depends on who is in the group! :fear:

This isn't really exciting for me, I have no interest in the Idoling! girls either and their songs are pretty meh. XD I hope that someone over AKB's side is making the song.

2. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Maybe Aki-P is just doing this to convert all the Idoling!! fans to AKB48 :fear:

Which of course ends up with... + fans = + money

3. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

DO NOT WANT.

Alright, alright, so maybe it's not that bad but I have never actually liked Idoling. Their songs were never that great and most of the girls can't sing or dance. So naturally, this just seems like an idea to a. use the wotas as sponges and squeeze as much money out as Aki-P can, and b. to promote Idoling/bring Idoling's popularity up by pairing them up with AKB48 to share AKB's popularity with them.

4. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I don't like this idea not for Idoling (I just know one song about them :p ) the main reason that I'm desagree is because Akimoto don't put atention in AKB48 and is all that we (I) want... JUST AKB48!

5. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I'd be interested if the member selection weren't so....um....

I'm sorry, but Jurina and yet NO ONE from Team B? Yeah, bye.

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Exactly! Akimoto is putting too many projects in front of AKB48. He needs to focus more on them.

7. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

I have mixed feelings about this, since AKB seem to be superior performers and are obviously more popular. But since I don't know that much about each of Idoling!!! girls individually, I'm just gonna wait and see. It's a little premature to completely pass judgement without seeing a final lineup and maybe hearing a song, don't you think?

On another note, is there any news on how many from each will be chosen? A 50:50 might be likely, but that would be roughly half of Idoling and only 1/6th of AKB. On the other hand a weighted 12:4 doesn't make much sense either. Somewhere in between perhaps?

(In a perfect world with equal representation, it'd be 4:4:4:4, but we all know that's not gonna happen. :D )

Yeah that wouldn't fly with me either if they're putting SKE above Team B, as much as I love seeing Jurina. :confused:

8. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    It has already been said that the actual lineup hasn't been announced yet.

9. Ireth

Ireth Kenkyuusei

:shock: Ok this is interesting.

I know little about Idoling, I've tried to get into them but with limited media out there with subs it's not easy, but what I do know is they CANT SING and can't dance. However, AKB48 can.

The Idoling girls are more comedians than singing-dancing idols, but from what I understand they're good at what they do and they have a layal fanbase. (AkiP must see them as noteworthy competition becuase he mentioned them, along with Momusu, in the SKE audition programme)

Unless something diabolical happens, I don't see this doing any damage to AKB48's reputation. If anything, AKB48 will have some new fans and Idoling will have a profile boost.

10. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

:x

I think it's interesting. Something new, right?
    And I like Idoling :roll:
    I just hope it's not permanent.

The idea of 2 idol groups singing together is not bad.
    For me, it's like merging your favourite idols (see Buono :D)
    But it seems some people don't like Idoling.

11. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

Don't know a thing about Idoling girls.... But probably it's bad news if that makes some girls disappear from the theatre to promote this activity? Like it has happened with no3b?

I will just wait for the single/song, maybe we will have another awesome PV like Diamond?

12. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    +1

I already missed Miichan in the theater for 2 months, I don't need to repeat that process again

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

anytime i hear the word, "merge" atleast from a corporate standpoint, in this day and age, is frickn' scaring, and i hear the words cutback that follows, or in this case, losing some akb48 girls, and having it scattered around...is not a good thought. I would consider Idoling somewhat popular, but i haven't heard too much of them, it seems that AKB48 has gotten more known in the past two years and probably exceeds Idoling in popularity?? perhaps so.
    Idoling girls are cute, can sing, and have their own show, yet i am not sure on what level of intensity they bring or how well they are advertised. I am biased and i am all for AKB, but i am aware of and like Idoling too.

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    It's most likely 50/50 since 50/50 did show up at the promotion... (though they aren't the chosen ones.)

I heard one song of Idoling!! yesterday and I think its alright.. doesn't have the energy AKB48 gives out but yeah. It was alright :p

Good point made. That'd be super bad! Depending on which members are chosen. (Well, usually any members chosen is bad cause that'd make the team incomplete right?)

No worries it isn't! (99% sure). AKB48 purists ftw? :D

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Exactly. For those that asked "Why the negativity?" I agree with hahaxwill 100%.

and I agree with Heiwa too. I want my AKB48 fix, not some other idol group. Stop distributing AKB48 to so many projects, and focus on some, otherwise it's not going to work. SKE48 was fine, but hearing Akimoto's future plans (including this AKBxIdoling thing) is scaring me.

and they better not pick Takamina, Miichan or Harunyan for this, because otherwise they'll have missed like half of A5 by the time they're done.

16. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The main reason Ogi 3 was gone for so long was because of filming, right? I would guess it takes a LOT longer to film 12 1/2 hour episodes of a show than to record a single, PV and do promotion for it. Not to mention they're doing no3b stuff as well.

-------------------------------------------
    At first I was really iffy about this, but I think it will be okay...I just d/led and watched the Hey!x3 episode with both groups and it was funny...half of it was Idoling!!! kissing AKB's ass. I do hope though that the music is done by someone from AKB's side.

It should be interesting if they both appear on each other's show.

17. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

AKB48 and Idoling! dance competition :lol:

AKB would totally own.

I think it would be fun to have Idoling! during the Tarinai48 game just like YGA. Its alot more interesting than playing against the bad boys + random male guests.

18. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    +1

Well, that and the No Sleeves stuff.....

19. Mirlenia

Mirlenia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well It is something interesting.

I'm not a purist fan of AKB48 because I love other idol groups, and I love groups of other countries. But. Why Aki - P doesn't try with another type of group? Idolling doesn't have strong songs for the "status quo" of AKB48. (Because AKB48 is a strong group and its girls are strong singers and dancers) and the singers don't are the sufficiently strong and stable ones for maintain the raiting.

I hope that I will be wrong but I can see the winner!

Mistakes? Please Tell me!

20. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

Because Idoling girls have strong sales in their PBs?
    or so I heard.