1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] AKB Idoling!!! - [Chuu Shiyouze!] (09/04/01)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Tatami Mats, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Silverbolt

Silverbolt Kenkyuusei

Absolutely! I'd also like to see a Shuffle 2 Shot between the groups. Shuffle 2 Shot is a segment on Idoling!!!'s regular TV show where they pick two members of Idoling!!! and have them chat about whatever they want for a few minutes. It could make for some interesting conversation.

2. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This is not on AKB48 but it's the Aki-p contest both AKB48 and Idoling!!! are promoting - [Idol Championship Push 1] and the 10 out of 16 final contestants are announced.
    http://feature.tv.jp.msn.com/exe/push/

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Some of those girls look pretty good... I wonder what they're going to do? AkiP really likes lots of projects and stuff.

4. makistar

Fixed.

5. Criss

Criss Member

A lot of various options. B-)

All from talent agencies right? Some has more experience that others... Mmmmm... not so faire.

Now, if I understood well will be 2 blocks of 8 contestants in 1 to 1 matchs, simple elimitation.

The people who is seeing the contest in the Web and attend the live event will be judges too, via celphone.

But what kind of... "challenges" the girls have to face? :?:

1 000 000 yen price for the winner, not bad, a good shoping day in Shibuya 109 I suppose :lol:

From this 10 first girls im with Hachisuka

[​IMG]

But if I know Aki-p well Iwata and Misaki will be finalists :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT:
    Em... of course Misaki Ai could be a finalist too if we are talking about Aki-p :lol: I have 12 good reasons for that.

[​IMG]

6. makistar

04/01 release of collaboration unit [AKB Idoling!!!] debut single [チューしようぜ!]
    Detail to follow.

7. Jasey

Hmm...I was kind of hoping it would be sooner since if I decide to buy it I'll be combining shipping with 10nen Zakura. :XD: Any sooner would be a bit too close between the releases business-wise though, probably. Hmm, maybe I'll just spend more money and not combine them, 'cause I wanna get 10nen Zakura soon after release.

"Chuu-shiyouze!", huh? Sounds more like an Idoling!!! song, but I have some faith it will turn out good.

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Yeah, something tells me that this will be a 'fun' single (read: not AKB-quality).

9. Jasey

I was going through that link posted up there for the finalists of the Push1 competition and I found this.

AKB-Idoling!!! Unit members are the following 16 names.

AKB48 - Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Oshima Yuko, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Maeda Atsuko, Matsui Jurina

Idoling!!! - #3 Endo Mai, #6 Tonooka Erika, #7 Yazawa Erika, #9 Yokoyama Rurika, #14 Sakai Hitomi, #15 Asahi Nao, #16 Kikuchi Ami, #17 Miyake Hitomi

=====================================================
    AKBINGO Reference
    Endo Mai (Yuko's opponent),Tonooka Erika (Acchan's opponent)
    Yazawa Erika (Sae's opponent), Yokoyama Ruriko (Mariko's opponent, drum girl)
    Sakai Hitomi (Mayu's opponent), Asahi Nao (didn't appear)
    Kikuchi Ami (Haruyan's opponent, Takamina fan), Miyake Hitomi (didn't appear)

=====================================================

No Kato Sayaka makes Jasey an unhappy camper :( At least Kikuchi and Yokoyama are there :) Jurina also makes Jasey an unhappy camper. Takamina or similar should be there. Interesting that no Team B girls are in the team...

10. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Takamina not in there was the only surprise for me. The rest of the AKB lineup was expected.
    Thanks for posting. :)

11. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    EH?!?! Kasai Tomomi?! o_o;;

Surprise!! I don't even know how they chose this...

Didn't think she would but... wow. Congratulations!
    4 Team A
    3 Team K
    1 SKE.

=_=;;

Why not 3 Team A 3 Team K 2 Team B? *sigh* JURINA ISN'T IN AKB48!!!! Aiyah!! Akimoto! Get it straight!

Btw, it seems like Horipro was involved in the decision... maybe that explains something o_o
    I think I know why... because Horipro members are geared towards advertising a lot and such... specially MaiMai! And then Tomochin in Cawaii, and then Kasai in recent things... like that commercial.

12. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

If the need to have exactly eight members it could also have been two from each team (counting SKE as just another team because that's what they are IMO).
    The day they decide on something that everyone agrees with, the world will end...

13. makistar

I know how exactly Ange feels on Sayaka not being selected in single release.
    Guess I could save some money.
    Damn you Aki-p!

14. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Welcome to the life of a Team B fan. :hehe:

15. ama

ama Kenkyuusei

she isn't AKB48. :gavel:
    wew... no one from team B, eh?!
    it's make me feel sad. :cry2:

16. raijin

raijin Member

^ same question.. since when did Jurina became a member of AKB48? :XD:

i was thinking that Mayuyu would be included in this project so that there are representative for each Team.

17. ladygaia87

ladygaia87 Kenkyuusei

This will be....fun and interesting to say the least. And, since when is Jurina AKB48?

18. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I just don't feel right when Takamina's not listed. :(

19. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Hmm... the only one of my favorites in the group is Yuko, but to be honest, I could care less about this unit, so I'm not happy that she's in it or anything. XD

But add Takamina in there and that's another story. :shock: (Takamina + Yuko?! :omg:)

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Hmm... you know what, I have to vent.

Team B shouldn't get shafted in favor of SKE... They've never gotten promoted as much, and that sucks.

Of course, I understand that from a businessman standpoint, gathering lots of new fans to a new theater in Nagoya is more important that doing the same for Akihabara, since that theater is almost always full anyway, and people are still bound to come if only to watch the other teams. But I don't like it.

Nothing personal against Jurina, of course. Also, I don't really care much about this single anyway... Idoling tends to make bland songs with bland choreographies because their strength is comedy and being TV people anyway, so I also don't care much that some of my favorites weren't picked.