1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Chocolove 2nd [Mail no Namida] 07/08/29

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 12, 2007.

1. johnnyaiba

johnnyaiba Kenkyuusei

i have same feel^^
    Chocolove's PV "mail no namida" not good :confused:
    too many CG frame

2. dokidokisuru

dokidokisuru Kenkyuusei

I've uploaded the full single to the Depot.

3. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ grab it already.
    Kare no Kitchen is a cute song <3

4. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

Anyone else thinks that MAIL no Namida's choco-mix sounds kind of weird?

5. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Debuted at #14.

6. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

May be, Can you give the specific meaning ?
    I can't concretize. What about other mix ?

7. yingying

yingying Kenkyuusei

# 14 in oricon single ranking...

i think it is very high of chocolove...

8. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

There are some specific parts that just sound weird when any one of the other girls sing it. Like, at 4:09. I'm guessing it's Rina who sang that part. I don't know, but the way she handled that part just sounded kind of weird to me.

Of course I know the choco-mix is to showcase them singing different parts, and I'm not bashing Rina in any way.

9. Eques

Eques Kenkyuusei

Oh man, the PV looks soooooo much better on DVD, especially the close-up shots.

The making is less interesting than the first single's, in my opinion, but still OK. The video and sound are better synchronized this time and the menu is nice.

10. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

#14? Aww, damn! It's OKAY, but it's not #10.
    I ordered my cd, so I'm going to get it like.. 2 weeks. haha
    I'm planning ot not listen to anything before I get it myself, but I'll see if I can last or not!

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

pretty bad. maybe because people think the single is not as good as the previous one

12. alienpyon

alienpyon Kenkyuusei

Did I like the single? Yes, but not “YEAH!”

The PV kind of let me down, though. When you set so high standards with your previous works, you can’t go back to the basics without bitching and criticism, LOL!

BTW, to me the PV looked more like a prequel to “Ashita wa…”. Maybe the third single functions as a sequel, finally!

OK, here are the two solo versions of “Mail no namida” that are missing from the discography page:

SAE solo version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6gzatm

SAYAKA solo version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r02nzd

Once again, I think Sayaka’s version is the best of all three!

ENJOY!

13. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    SAYAKA sounds amazing in her mix! I mean, better than the original and choco-mix.

14. CDevil

CDevil Member

I haven't seen you around for a while alienpyon. Thanks a lot for the uploads :D

Mail no namida came in at #29 on the weekly chart. Not great but it's really not bad either considering they're just a subgroup. I forgot how well their first single did on the weekly chart though :confused:

15. alienpyon

alienpyon Kenkyuusei

You are welcome and thanks for noticing; yeah, I'm having a hard time at work lately and when I come home I'm beat!

16. CDevil

CDevil Member

Sorry to hear that :( But don't worry there's no rush, AKB48 will always be here...at least for the next few years or so.

17. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

WIIIIIIIIIIII Sayaka Mix rulz!!! is amazing! thanks for upload *O*

18. Koolmon93

Koolmon93 Kenkyuusei

Those of you who know me, know how much magicks I am right? Well, I finally found it after tiresome waiting! I ripped the tracks in 320 mp3 and I hope you guys like them! I hope this is ok to post here seeing I don't have depot access.

Chocolove from AKB48 - Mail no Namida (Solo Version)

LINK: http://sharebee.com/22f444b9

Opinions:

I'm not a big fan of Rina in this version. It sounds like she's trying to push those high notes and she can't reach them. She sounds fine during the verses where she just has to sing, but otherwise it's like she's pushing.

Sae sounds pretty good. Like with Rina, she can't hit those high notes. One example is with the lines like wazato akaruku. She was pushing, but she didn't extend the ku, she just stopped.

Ahh... Sayaka. I knew I liked this girl the minute I saw her! Now I'm not trying to be a Rina/Sae basher or anything, but Sayaka has the best voice and control in Chocolove. It sounds spot on,. She doesn't seem to have any trouble, and her voice is angelic.

19. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Thanks koolmon.

I'm pretty sad that it didnt get as good as I hoped it would be. It was a shame about the story-less PV, but it's a really nice song.

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

my mail no namida Rina-solo mix arrived, the cd is good. I think the Rina solo mix is just fine. She hits those high notes good, as it is more suitable for her since she has the highest voice of the three girls in CCL. Sayaka and Sae have stronger voices. Each girl has her part, and what makes this single, group sucessful is how well they sing together and are total harmony. Of the three, Rina is my favorite. It is hard to say which is my favorite song, of the two, this one is good too, mail no namida.