1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/18

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] (4/27)

I like it. I don't know if its a good thing or not, but it makes me think of anime songs, hehehe, like an image song for a strong female character. Then again, maybe I'm just imagining it and/or I've watched too much anime, hehehe.

This will probably be the 1st akb unit cd that I'll buy.

2. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

Am I the only one thinking that its too bland? It's missing that special something. It needs more oomph for a dance and vocal unit. Hopefully they will live up to that in the "dance" part. The dance in the preview looks quite good.

3. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

I really really enjoy it!! I love the singing in the chorus it's really neat!! I'm sooooo looking forward to this~~

4. Criss

Criss Member

Agree, but remember... a lot of people here will love it even if Tsunku was composed the song :lol: :lol: its more about fandmon than quality itself some times, thats the AKB48 .

Not what I was expected for a subgroup of this kind, yes the vocal is covered but the style of the song... ... ...

Lets wait for the PV (than now I think ist possible to be a little boring) and the B-sides.

5. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

omg it's amazing D=

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [TBA] (4/27)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :fear:

I like the long a lot, although I'm sad it's not something I'd want to put on repeat until my ears explode (I don't know... xD).

7. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

I'm with you on this one!! It was just okay...but didn't wow me at all...but I'm not gonna judge until I hear the whole song...and see the PV...I will still want to buy a single to support them...But I really hope the full song and PV leaves a better impression on me X)

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think it's amazing! It's slower than I thought it would be, but kind of dramatic. I love love love love it. So glad I preordered a copy!

9. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I kinda feel offended at this, honestly. I honestly think this is a great song, according to my taste in MUSIC, not girls. I would've bought it anyway because it's Sae, but I would have said it if I disliked the song or if I found it average.
    I think the song is GREAT. I'm happy they went for a dramatic song (thanks for the adjective, garnetjester XD) rather than for a fierce/rock song (eg "Korogaru ishi ni nare" or "Alive"), cause this showcases their singing talent at best while still being very cool. I love the lyrics, the tune and the armonic progression. I would've loved it even if it was sung by a unit made of Tomochin, Yuki, Kana and Nacchan )who are my least favourites), because deep down I really care about the music.

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Criss, Tsunku has a couple great songs. And you're well aware that lots of members don't like lots of AKB songs, right? You don't have to make it seem like we'll all eat up anything Akimoto gives us.

Assuming it wasn't butchered. (by the first and third, there.)

11. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

I really enjoyed the song! Well, I was waiting for a rockish song just like the teaser, but Tsuki no Uragawa is amazing too! It's not a fierce song, but DiVA it's not only a fierce unit or a dance unit, is a vocal unit too and I think the vocals looks pretty good in the preview. Don't forget dudes, we had Blue Rosa like a b-side, for other b-sides, maybe we have more fierce songs.

12. Criss

Criss Member

Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [TBA] (4/27)

Once again agree so far, lets hope the complite ver. have a little more to offer. Now, we all know the kind of voice Umeda have, its hard to heard it some times, could be better as back up voice :XD: :fp: .

Couple dont meant ALL :XD: Was just an obvious radical example.

Of course not all of US "eat" all that Akimoto sales, but talking about numbers we have to go with the most, and most of the fans eat it because the Fandom, thats why I writte "some times" in the sentence, that means some people in some cases :awesome:

Next time Ill try to be even more specific.

13. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I think it sounds messy.

I'm a bit dissapointed. I was hoping for something more lively. Maybe the full song will be nice.

14. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

I think it sounds fine...what was everyone expecting End Roll/Area K type song...i'm sure future songs will be in that style...
    This soong is just omg <3 i wanna hear the full song and now everytime i replay the chorus it is so like Cinderella wa damasarenai in my head now lol xD

What do you both mean by this...?

15. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I just really don't like her voice. I'm not saying she's a bad singer, I just don't like the way it sounds.

16. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

if you don't like her voice, good for you XD!
    for me, her voice sound amazing :awesome:

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I love this song already! It's cool, jazzy, sexy and powerful~ :music:

Kay

18. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan

Yeah thats cool :) just wondering why xD

Thankyou :) it is ^^

19. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

I realised what I don't like about it. The beat is too loud compared to their voices. XD
    Hopefully the real thing sounds better. I just get frustrated not being able to hear those enjoyable voices clearly. D:

20. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

But may be just the quality is still not the best.

I even hear the voices well. But note that the quality is not best suited to achieve 100% enjoy

But I still love the music