1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/18

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Feb 27, 2011.

1. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [TBA] (4/27)

^ OMG YES! Also a DiVA ver. of Return match pleaseee :) or Gomen ne Jewel or End Roll ahhhhh......this has put a smile on my meh monday face :) ;____________;

2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Blue Rose, MARIA and Return match ;w;. LET'S DO THIS.

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    If they did Return Match with Sae in place of Nonti I will just........................
    (where's that kermit exploding gif XD)

4. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

MARIA diva version!!! please please please please!! ;__;!!!

100 post muajajaj xD

5. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka

Sweeeett!! Blue Rose :cute:
    Ah I'm so excited!! :^O^: Totally going to buy this :omfg:

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

As much as I enjoyed when Yuka did Nontis parts of Return Match. OMGYES, I'd like some Saeman, please. :nb:

7. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

IDK why but this doesn't really appeal to me

8. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Cause Sae, Sayaka, Ume and Yuka are too cool for you :^O^:

9. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

^and too talented. :hehe:

10. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

OMG what?! 7 VERSIONS :panic:
    Can I please have one of each :XD: How will I be able to afford this? I just brought a bunch of stuff recently :___;

11. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Late to the party, but YESSSSSSSS BEST NEWS!! :cute:

Meccha actually called me at work to tell me about this unit this morning. I can't even describe how excited I am! Ahhhhhhhh, my Office48 babies~!! <3 (though I do also feel bad for Kana. TT_TT)

... Jesus, seven versions, though? x____x Money is so tight as it is..

I'm also stupidly excited because DiVA covers of old K songs = karaoke versions, too, which is even more fantastic. :^O^:

I really hope the single song is good, though I can't imagine it being bad. <3

12. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Did you call kermit?

[​IMG]

Or you want the exploding little magician?

[​IMG]

13. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I messed up the two, but if you combine them it's a pretty good representation of what I'm feeling right now. XD

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Jesus, so many versions. That's great that they're starting with three brand new songs right off the bat.

If they keep doing covers of AKB units, there are a ton of four-girl ones that they can use.

15. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Yeah I've been having a lot of mixed feelings the same way. The birth of DiVA I think means the death of the old DIVA, although I really really REALLY hope I'm wrong. It kinda feels to me like they sorta hi-jacked the name.

1. Mocchi made such a large contribution to DIVA, to me it feels kinda wrong to make DiVA without her in it. I understand that it's 'cause of different agencies and she's already in French Kiss, but it feels to me like a "we don't need you to continue on" slap in the face. As much as I love Sae, I think Mocchi is a stronger vocalist, and I'm sure I'll miss not having her in DiVA.

2. I kinda liked the idea of having a lot of members as dancers a-la EXILE, which probably isn't going to happen in DiVA.

3. Sae wasn't in either of the 2 DIVA songs and she gets put into DiVA. Kana was in both and she doesn't get in? Granted Kana wasn't a front member like Sayaka/Yuka/Ume, but being the only Office48 member left out too (besides maa, but she's graduating), it all seems just really unfair to her.

Now if the original DIVA continues on, all my above issues go away, but I don't think it will since it'd probably cause a lot of confusion. I feel like they could've just picked a different name for this sub-unit and let the original DIVA concept go on. Even though DiVA contains many of the core members of DIVA, I feel like they may have killed the original, and for that I find myself just as bitter as I am happy for the group at this moment.

Hopefully this post will expel all my negative thoughts on this and I can get excited about DiVA, because this is still an awesome unit.

16. jafeijai

jafeijai Kenkyuusei

^ I'd like to agree with every single point Raiden just brought up, 'cuz I was thinking just that lol

It'd definitely be great if they could continue DIVA as the b-side track for AKB singles, but considering how they're selling DiVA as a 'dance and vocal group', it looks quite grim for DIVA. :\

I rather liked my Nacchi/Mocchi DIVA..

17. Criss

Criss Member

Lets hope this dont affect the Stages so much... Team K performances didnt have so much schedules problems, but now will be hard to see all this girls during Singles promotion periods :fp: :fp: . Tomochin, Yuko now all this DiVA girls. [hehe] [hehe]

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You guys, this isn't DIVA, it's DiVA. There's a big difference. :XD:

I won't mind if they go back to Theater Girls because Natsumi gets a good amount of screentime (I'm actually starting to prefer it because at least she gets to sing in Theater Girls instead of dancing in the background...). :^O^: Somehow I kinda doubt it because I can't see Sayaka fitting in Under Girls.

19. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...
    Amina ;_____________;

either way this is cool.

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

To all the people sad for Kana: yes, it IS sad. My likings aside, I'm sorry for her. She must have a lot of mixed up feelings now and I'm really sorry.
    But if we think about it rationally how would Kana do in a vocal + dance unit? She is a terrible singer and a barely average dancer. She'd fit in for the emotional factor allright, but if DiVA, as they're saying and as I hope, is a TALENT based unit, then it'd be hard to say that Kana would fit in. I mean, they're all really good singers and dancers (with Sae a little bit weaker on the singing side and Sayaka a little bit weaker on the dancing side, but both still above average)...