1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [Tsuki no uragawa] - 2011/5/18

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by loveandcoffee, Feb 27, 2011.

1. teddbear55

teddbear55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyasumadoka
  2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
  3. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] DiVA debut single [TBA] (4/27)

I don't think I can resist picking this single up. March - April are going to suck hard for my wallet :(

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Because I love Umechan and Sayaka and Sae (though somewhat indifferent to Yuka [hehe] ) I updated the first post with all relevant release information, translated to the best of my meagre abilities.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

That's great to hear - and Sayaka's back in business! (And this adds to another backlog for Avex, which not only contains Ayu, Kuu, alan and others, but they're also getting ready for Johnny's Kis-My-Ft2, with their releases also on Avex...)

6. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

It's nice to see lower ranked girls are getting more exposure.

btw. is it me or Aki-P fully capitalized on poor Sayaka drama - first he did not refuse her resignation then juicy tear jerker segment for Documentary and then nice prime time AKB promo event during Tokyo marathon - very emotional way kick off new sub unit maiden single. Sayaka must feel exploited, but it's idol business I guess...
    -

7. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^^^ Thanks, Waffle! Alright, it's looking like we'll be going for one of the limited A, B and C plus at least two Theatre copies to be acquired... somehow. * A* Gonna have to figure that out.

^ I don't know, I kinda choose not to see it that way...
    it may seem kind of exploitative, but the exposure seems to have had a positive effect as everyone has been able to see the process of her building herself back up from zero. The scandal was all over the news and tabloids when it happened, it makes sense that Aki-P would want to take every opportunity to show things like Sayaka's resignation and eventually her hard work at regaining peoples' respect to counter the negative publicity. *shrug* I feel like Sayaka would want it that way, too, to not have her hard work overlooked, even if it meant reliving bad memories for a while. She's the sort of person to see things like that as reasons to grow and work harder, after all. <3

I do wonder when exactly the decisions about DiVA and making Sayaka captain again were made, though. D: But we'll never know~ Aki-P's a crazy genius. XD I imagine his plan is to capitalize on positive emotions generated over Sayaka---- ...okay wait, maybe that is kind of exploitative. :fp:

8. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Same day as Tomomi 2nd single :fear:

9. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

A, B, C, preordered.

When Not yet was announced I was like 'new favourite subgroup', and now it's the same all over again.
    Aki-P is a genius [hehe] .

And thanks office48 for listening to our calls.

10. bachacha

bachacha Kenkyuusei

I'm excited with this unit!! I think finally Office48 did something for their talents.. :D

11. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100

OMG!! DiVA! :inlove: :inlove:
    [clap] [clap] [clap]

I'm so glad this unit is going to have their debut!!
    Yattaa~~ [party] [party]
    [clap]

12. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I've preordered a copy of all versions. :fear:
    So, I've spent nearly 300 euro in three days for AKB. On a period when I'm unemployed. :fear:
    Not to mention that I'll have to get the theatre version as well (but that can wait after someone puts it up on ebay).

Liz, Ame, my three handshake or whatever event tickets are going to you, one way or another <3 .

13. oddball

oddball Member

Huh, well I never thought that they would make this a unit, still I am glad and it is definatly a nice little present for Sayaka's return to the Team K captancy [clap] Sae is definatly an intresting addition though of course also a good choice as she will add more star power to the group as a top 10 senbatsu plus of course she fits into the 'idea' of Diva very well, it will be intresting to see then as just a 4 though after, well the 'old Diva's' last two singles.....

14. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Preordered all versions via hmv.
    It's my first time using hmv, actually. Please be good to me hmv. ;w;

15. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

Some posts ago I gave Amazon links, too.

If you're gonna order from CDJapan, please do it through SaeYaka blog! I need points XD

16. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    okay but i need to wait to see the covers to see which one has the most saeyaka. I can't afford all the versions :(

17. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

I think I will to pre-orden version A & B... but IDK... I need to see the cover ._.!!

18. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I can't stop thinking about what this new group can do!!! Especially from Sae's words...a "dance and vocal unit"!!!

Could they go the direction of MAX or SPEED? Or newer pop acts like 4minute or 2NE1??

Either way, I'm glad it won't be chocolove/french kiss style.

The wait till 4/27 is too long!!!

I'm picturing 2 lead singers sayaka and yuka, with umeda and sae as the main dancers and chorus singers.

Although Sae's come a long way in terms of singing and ume-chan is not bad to begin with, I would prefer them to get less lines still, just to balance out the responsibilities within the group. Otherwise all will be singing and no one will dance well...UNLESS, they decide to lip sync their way through life. [think]

19. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Wow!
    Can't believe how fast the stores put out the Pre-orders a day after the marathon.

Seriously... maybe Aki-P was really taking advantage of Sayaka's situation all along [boom]
    Management really knows how to keep things quiet and secretive and their marketing/sales team knew when to tell the stores to put out the merchandise.

We know... it's business... but still :angry:
    At least Sayaka made it through the run and is captain again!

Anyway....
    I'd like to pre-order the Ltd Ed's but would like see the covers first.
    There's no mention of First Press bonus items, yet [hehe]

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Lols yess as an AAA fan, I'm relatively familiar with the ways of AVEX.
    1st of all, don't expect too much from promotions...
    Avex btw are not known to have the best promotions...XD
    what shows will they be on??
    Well that depends I guess, probably the usuals, not too different from what AKB has been on since AKB are on a lot of shows! o_O
    Music genre?? hahah hard to say...Avex picks up ANYONE and I mean anyone!!
    But since Sae said it'll be a dance and vocal group, yess that's pretty much one of Avex's most popular styles.
    If Akimoto Yasushi doesn't write lyrics for them, there's a chance KENN KATO might and that would be amazing cause that guy's an amazing lyricist <3
    There's a high chance they'll work with BOUNCEBACK, a well-known 2 people team who composes, writes lyrics, and arranges music especially for avex trax artists such as AAA, Hamasaki Ayumi, BoA, Hitomi etc.
    But they even do work for ppl out of avex with various Johnny's such as Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN etc.
    And heckk, they were the ones who composed the music for AITAKATTA! :3
    It's not surprising since Avex has always been closely tied to AKB somehow...
    But I always loved avex cause they have arguably one of the best artists in japan...
    And lots of underrated people...
    So with DiVA's undeniable talent, they fit right it.
    But yeahh, sales is going to be quite worrying...because of the reasons you cited above...and also cause it's AVEX.
    It's nice to note though that Avex artists generally have a pretty good record when it comes to lasting power in the industry :3

@MrWaffle
    The whole multiple version thing is sooo AVEX. XD
    I will be purchasing this single...gee, another chunk of my money going to AVEX, together with myother AAA purchases:3

@ryandtw
    Avex picks up the whole world as I said XD
    They're gonna be debuting sooo many PPL this year.
    2NE1 are making their japanese debut under avex.
    And omigosh yeahh, there's KIs-My-Ft2!!!!
    And also, yuu shirota making his solo debut under avex as well o_O

@issa
    Don't worry, I order from HMV all the time :3
    They've been pretty good to me so far XD
    Sometimes, they even have these special HMV original novelty...
    And sometimes, the novelty = poster and such XD