1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] French Kiss [Zutto Mae kara] 2010/09/08

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Criss, Jun 29, 2010.

1. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

^ LOL yes please [evil]

2. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

K I'll do it tomorrow! PM me if I forget! haha

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

lol I'm always reviving old threads just because I live on the other end of the world and I get stuff SO late. :D My French Kiss B and C just arrived! It's so so so lovely! And it came with a poster :eek: I had no idea! I was so happy! Already hung it on my wall! The girls are so pretty!!! :inlove:

I got two of the same bonus cards (the ones with Akicha on top) so that's pretty hilarious xD My bad luck with bonus comes back hahaha. But it doesn't matter, because I'm just so happy about this release! Even the CDs themselves look pretty :inlove:

And also, in other news, I watched the comedy video and it's so cute and funny xD And OMG AKICHA WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE AND GLOMPABLE? I have too many favorites, but even so Akicha is on my top 10 now, like oficially. Hell, she might even be in my top 5 I ADORE her even more after watching her act as the cute Momiji. I mean, OMG she was just... extremely glompable and adorable? I'm gushing here, don't mind me xD

4. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Holy crap they're outselling Berryz [speechless]

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Well, it's not that hard to do, to be honest. :fear: Their last single sold 22k, and I think they've sold more than all of their other singles, too.

But, yay! I'm glad they're doing well. [clap]

6. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    22k?!
    That is going downhill ne? I thought with their recent Rock image they were doing quite well. Was too distracted wtih AKB to be keeping up with them. :(

7. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Berryz highest was Genghis Khan with 37K.

So yeah. They're beating BK by a lot. [emo]

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Poor Berryz. I remember when I thought Berryz > life. Oh how things have changed. (Except Miyabi is still one of my favourite idols.) OH WELL. GO FRENCH KISS!!

My copy came four days ago. :D I still haven't watched the drama yet BUT I SHALL.

9. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    QFT. [emo] Miya-sama~

Great sales FK. <3

10. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

are you my twin? Berryz was my top favorite idol too but i still only care about Miyabi now :D

11. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Seeing the CDJapan over 5000 yen free shipping offer right now I am seriously tempted to get the single but silly me waited too long and now first pressed is gone. :(

On BK: I was once a rampant Berryz fan too but then they took that long break and I got distracted by AKB and I wasn't the biggest fan of Ryuusei boy and the singles that followed it.
    However I do like Risako's new debut single though.
    As much as I still like Berryz and love the unit of French Kiss. AKS are spending more on pvs, distribution and the singles in general. Effort can be seen while UFA is cutting costs and putting groups on hiatuses.

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^
    Off Topic: Thanks for the CDJapan info, I completely just went and ordered a whole bunch of crap. I'm paying half the price of what I would be paying if shipping was applied :D

13. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Thank you as well! :D :D :D :D

14. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    It counts for all shipping so don't forget to tick Fedex :D

15. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Wait so as long as I order 5,000 yen worth of stuff I can get free shipping?!?! And I can use whatever priority shipping I want?!

Also on CD Japan it says tha the single sold out of first press for type B, do you think I could still get my poster and trading card? Or is that only for first press?

16. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

Yep on the shipping! And probably not; poster is CDJapan extra and I'm guessing the trading card may be the FP part.

17. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

3rd week #41 2,048

Total: 48,695

only less than 2K left until 50K >.<

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

GO FRENCH KISS!!!

(I put that free shipping to good use. Thank you very much Delta xD)

19. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Is anyone else obsessed with Aru Aki...? It's, like, my jam right now. On my way to work & school, I put it on repeat & just jam. <3 Haha. This single is so great.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I am. I love all the songs in this single SO much. I think I like Zutto Mae Kara a bit more though, cause I can relate to the lyrics (lol I'm so sappy)