Single [SINGLE] HKT48 2nd [Melon Juice] (2013/09/04)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jul 16, 2013.

1. xxxiang

xxxiang Kenkyuusei

Weekly Charts are out again.

22 17 ↓ メロンジュース 3,027 287,245 13/9/4 UM
    HKT48

22nd this week, 3,027 sold. Total Sales at 287,245.

Suki Suki Skip's Sales as of 30 Sept is:

18 291,631 スキ!スキ!スキップ! UM 13/3/20
    HKT48

18th in Yearly Single Charts.
    All figures from Oricon through baidu. :)

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I just got my copy today~ I ordered the other two types because CDJapan still has 1st press editions but I won't get them for a while. I got Chihiro again - I keep getting her photos.. I think its a sign :p I've got type A and I'd probably go Melon Juice -> Kibou -> Soko De.

3. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    today, "そこで 何 を 考える か?" performed for the first time by HKT48 1st gen.

4. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

I KNEW it.

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Where did they perform this? All of 1st gen?

6. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    at national handshake event in makuhari messe.
    yes, original 1st gen HKT48.

7. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    yeah!
    during a mini-live at today handshake event they perform HKT48 - Melon Juice - Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka

WakaChan post about this in her G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/108592604171173727989/posts/CagvLtYSoyp

This is very cool!
    Hopefully no sasshi or rabutan in it, only original HKT48 1st gen
    I guess we will have this song in the original stage! :inlove:

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Why would it be in the stage? The only time single songs were used were the first few stages and they were the a-sides, like Skirt Hirari. HKT has waited this long for an original stage, I'd be pretty damn pissed if Aki-P gave them only a few original songs and then whacked in songs from singles.

9. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Sasshi and Lovetan are technically part of the first generation as well so I dont have a problem welll I think

^MidoriHime what? It's not part of the the actual stage, they just performed it on stage

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    They're technically really not part of 1st gen and the lyrics don't apply to them at all. But since nothing makes sense in hkt I wouldn't be surprised if they're in it. But considering they weren't part of the perf at the hs event I guess they're not.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

What's got your knickers in a twist? It's probably not going to be in the new stage but I can think of two perfectly good reasons for it to be.

1. Because Team H deserves its own "Pioneer"
    2. Because it's a great song and deserves to be heard live more often than the odd big show they get to do.

@winxred12 = Lovetan and Sasshi are more like generation 1.5, sort of like Mariko was in AKB. That's how they should be classified because they didn't go through the audition, selection and training process of the 1st gens and they didn't perform the first several months of H1.

12. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I agree, I really hope that this song gets performed more, its such a special song :cry:

I agree, to me though if they were to perform with one generation they wouldnt perform with the generation 1st. Between the two generations I feel like they fit the 1st gen better.

13. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

mariko sang pionner and all akb first songs.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @MidoriHime It is perfectly possible to perform a single in the theater stages. It is called "encore". The groups have been doing this for a long time. IMO that is where this song will be, IF it is to be used in Team H's upcoming stage.

@Reveen I hope Team H get's their own team song, a la B Oshi or Pioneer. But I would hope it is different than Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka. That is 1gen's song. I know it is not much of a distinction between 1gen and Team H. There is a slight distinction, however. Considering Sasshi and Ai-chan, as well as whoever the plan to fill the final slot in Team H (Maichan PLEASE!!!!).

My two cents. :dunno:

One last thing. I WISH THERE WAS VIDEO OF THAT PERFORMANCE. :( Lucky HS goers. :hmm:

15. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Translation of Wakaharu's post about the performance.

16. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

@Everyone, It's just pure 1st gen, no Sasshi or Lovetan.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    "Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru Ka", the new Hakata Shokyu hymn?

I think we all went purist with this song!

18. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I think "Soko de" is a great song, both lyrically as well as musically. I wouldn't mind having it as a set part of Team H's new stage at all. of course I want to have as many new HKT song as possible, but if including old songs fits into the stage theme, why not do it. but that being said, I wonder if the "1st generation only" part wouldn't create problems. personally, I never liked this whole generation seperation anyway, and what if a bigger number of Team H members are absent and KKS are being their unders. I guess then they could just skip the song though :D

19. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Pic from the final moments of the song
    [​IMG]
    It's kinda depressing how many non-senbatsu 1st gen uniforms are here, considering HKT is a one team group.

20. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Wow guys calm down. I was simply putting my opinion to the person who posted above me.
    I certainly did not have my knickers in a twist. And no, I would not like this song in the stage. I would prefer their own "Pioneer" as one of their original stage songs and there is nothing wrong with that. All the teams have waited so long for fresh material that if it were me, I'd feel cheated if I wasn't given 100% new material. If they do a waiting stage, sure, add it in, but I want new things for the new stage.

I never said it was impossible. A5 finished mid 2010 and the last song was Oogoe Diamond. I'm pretty sure Team K hasn't had as many single songs as A in their stages, same with Team B. The songs can be anywhere, not just the encore. I'm not up to date on sister group original stages so I can't say if its the same for them. It's not like its super common to have singles in a stage song though - they are stages for a reason.

But apparently you all are taking this really badly, so I guess I just won't say anything else.