1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] HKT48 2nd [Melon Juice] (2013/09/04)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jul 16, 2013.

1. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @MidoriHime I was just giving an example of how it would be possible and likely that it could be used in a stage. While at the same time noting my preference of where I would like to see it in the new stage. If I came off offensive, i do apologize. I was feeling rather bullish yesterday.

2. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I didn't take offence at all. People just seemed to be reacting quite badly to my original statement which was my own opinion.

Having single songs in stages isn't common - apart from the first two stages, I don't think B and K had single songs at all, and none of the last released stages did, so I believe its unlikely.

3. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    I quite understand your point and I guess judging by history you're absolutely right.
    My statement was just originated by the "mystery" that surrounds this song, withe the lineup not even in the CD booklet and so on... So i guess all of this can be traced as a "put on hold" of the song in order to put it in the original stage.
    Also the theme and lyrics are so emotional that I think could be something of a boost for the 1st gen to perform it regularly... also it could give us a lot of girls down tears in the LOD [blush]

Anyway if it's in the new stage I'm pleased since I'm sure it will be great and if it's not I'm quite sure that we will have another tear-breaking song in it :)

...And yeah Hopefully the Team H will get their own Pioneer!

4. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    AKB48 Show Ep 3 Perf:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faohYpHIoC4[/yt]

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ^^ Nice performance of Melon Juice. I always like to see Okada Panda headbanging but she always on the edge of the formation so you have to really look for it.

6. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ok, I know I'm really late to the party. But better late than never. AKBG really releases too much stuff.... :^^;:

I finally listened to the whole song and watched the PV. The song and PV are way more fierce than I thought it was! The girls and especially Meru were spectacular. Absolutely loved the hair flinging scenes! :D

7. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I have a question
    why Yuka have a different outfit for melon juice performance? images.jpg

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ongaku no hi performance (from Yokohama Arena)

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Sasshi really has a perfect body! If I were her I'd be in bikini all the time.

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Someone knows if they ever performed "Tenmonbu no Jijou"?
    This song is so catchy & cute :cute: i saw it ranked really low in AKB's RH (top 180 i think)

• Like Like x 1