1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Iwasa Misaki 1st Single [Mujin-eki] '12/02/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ijkm, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

the title is yet to be decided, and their is actually no official date yet.. i wanna start one,, but im still lacking on information.. :^^;:

i dont think it will be,, but i hope they dont release their single in the same week,
    and to be honest, takamina is in a higher level compared to wasamin as an IDOL.. [think]

this single that wasamin will release i think is for her enka fans, since shes been singin enka in events outside akb48.. i hope both of their single will be successful... :)

2. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I would not be surprised if Takamina's single broke all AKB records. It is sort of culmination of an era, Acchan now gone and everybody realising the old crowd is on the way out, now is probably the peak for them all.

She will sell extremely well, because it is Takamina. I don't think any of the girls could compete with her on this release.

Somebody said there was also a Yukirin release in January??

Well I hope they do these girls early January and do Wasamin on the 31st, her 18th birthday. There is no avoiding coming into conflict with other releases. Though after Christmas and Takamina and Yukirin, AKB fans are going to be a bit short of money for Wasamin then.

I was thinking that she would do better than last time sales wise, but with Takamina strip mining people's pockets it may be a bit hard. Never the less because it is enka and she will be singing it all year long, along with Mujin Eki, Heavy rotation and whatever coupling songs she has with the new release.....well it should mean that she will pick up sales all year long. Especially if it is a good song, or song that lets Wasamin really show of her talents.

I think everybody wants Takamina to have a successful release.

3. Weezon

i hope in these single she will release she include some songs she sung before like

-Tsugaru Kaikyou Fuyugeshiki
    -Seikan Hikou
    -Kawaranaimono----------------------Oku Hanako
    -Eternal Blaze-----------------------Mizuki Nana
    -Kimitte---------------------------nishino kana
    -Syncro Tokimeki----------------mayuyu :p

4. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Possibilities are endless..but I agree the coupling songs need to include some well known songs for easy listening to help attract buyers.

-Tsugaru Kaikyou Fuyugeshiki She has done the short version of this a few times...early on she did hard and heavy, but on AKBingo she did the lighter voice version....which reminded me of a rather fantastic but now late, enka Diva who sang it below (sigh..remember her early death through asthma makes me sad)...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVt2itS_YuI

Megumi Nakajima - Seikan Hikou Well she could do this easily. Not a difficult song for her.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueivoYAx8Q

-Kawaranaimono----------------------Oku Hanako Yes suits her voice perfectly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yimyK-mQuY

-Eternal Blaze-----------------------Mizuki Nana Not sure.. Its a tough ask.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsJFEgUMDXI

-Kimitte---------------------------nishino kana Yes suits her voice perfectly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDUv75Zwi4

-Syncro Tokimeki----------------mayuyu No. For a start you don't want to create comparisons. Especially when Mayuyu and Wasamin voices are totally different. Though I remember Mayuyu sang Mujin Eki once...and I don't think Wasamin was that impressed by her butting in so early in the piece, and threatened to do Syncro Tokimeki in the future..lol

How about another iconic AKB song in Enka.

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    An enka version of Iiwake Maybe would be a perfect coupling song. I think it could actually be better than Hebirote. I can already hear her voice singing "maybeeeee, maybeeeeeee" in an enka way. <3

6. Weezon

well she already sung it before,, why not... anyway its just in the "what if" list... [hehe]

and for the iiwake maybe,, yes,, i want to hear a different version of this song,,(1 of my favorite),
    i also want her to sing akb48 "itterasshai" :)

7. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Yeh I know she did Eternal Blaze.....if she can do that well enough to sing live, then she will have my eternal respect as a singer.

AND

Not far away then..

Well I hope Takamina's release is the end of January, otherwise poor Wasamin will be drowned out by all the Takamina fan chatter on the blogs and TV.

Don't worry Wasamin, as the years pass by everybody else will fall by the wayside, but you will still be singing and respected as a singer...running the marathon, not the idol popularity game. (yeh yeh I know, she is only 17 and wants to be a popular idol.. lol)

8. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

Nagara Pro would have to be nuts to put Wasamin's release the same week as Takamina. They are a pretty well-respected agency, and certainly know how the industry works. I'm sure they'll do whatever they can to make sure Wasamin isn't lost in the Takamina excitement.

Gotta add the release date to my agenda. [clap]

9. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Wasamin has presented Mujin Eki quite a lot over the past year...but I think Heavy Rotation has a lot to offer and hope she increases her performances of that. Different orchestrations give it a totally different feel.

As below... this orchestration, with Anime has quite a dreamy haunting sound to it, even though it is her original voice of the sound track.

[dm]xuzmk0_hrorches_music[/dm]

Credits to:
    Anime
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kawa6kawa6k ... ture=watch
    Orchestral version
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MisakiInfo?feature=watch

10. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgAYDezAosk[/yt]

11. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Well here we are at the end of the Mujin Eki journey.

From the goose bumps and excitement at hearing Wasamin's first strains as an enka singer, her voice being better than we could have imagined back then....then being amazed at the consistent calm and great live performances she kept pulling off. It was kinda funny that her first momentary but genuine mistake in a live performance at singing Mujin Eki came after she had won the two awards. But true to form, the performance was excellent apart from that one slip, no doubt due to a fast beating heart and excitement at winning.

And we are getting a Wasamin trademark smile at the end of performances now.

She said in her in an interview long before she knew she would ever get a single...that her goal was to be up on stage singing solo in front of a lot of people, and enka. Well not only did she achieve her dream, she aced it entirely. And it probably does well to remember that she was singing among and being compared to professional solo singers in the music industry. That is pretty scary and tough.

She has done this apprenticeship and we can look forward to increased skill and performances levels from her, and an increased live repertoire. The next single will be the thing that cements her as a singer out in the wide scary world of good and great singers. Hopefully another good one, but with a different feel as well.

Well done Sa - our first award winner for solo singing that I am aware of.

Here is a hopefully permanent copy of the performance on DM. You can just about all of her live performances here plus some radio performances.

[dm]xv2xf1_mje11_music[/dm]

12. CHAEGIRL125

CHAEGIRL125 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Wasamin is wonderful :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

13. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

tonight TV TOKYO

MujinEki nominated for best lyrics award, Akimoto up for the award. Didn't win though.
    Wasamin sang beautifully as is usual for her now.

Well I think we can say Mujin Eki and Wasamin have been a very successful project in all ways. And with Wasamin still up for Japan best newcomer award, and even if she comes in second, still damned good result.

Has given Wasamin a lot of credibility, and also enhanced the reputation of AKB girls.

PS
    AKimoto and Wasamin must know each other pretty well by now because of the MujinEki project and the new single. Wonder what he thinks, and what his plans for her future....

14. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

what video is that in? the one where Wasamin isn't impressed when mayu sang her song

15. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari

what line did misaki sing at the end of eternal blaze? it seemed a bit muffled, i couldn't quite hear what she said

thanks