1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] JKT48 1st [RIVER] 13/05/??

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Ian905, Apr 23, 2013.

1. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Since they've already sold the Regular edition at the theater, is it possible that by tomorrow, the CD stores already distributed the copy?

I'm too busy to go to the theater at the moment, and buying it at the local store sounds like a good alternative.

2. robbthetruth

robbthetruth Kenkyuusei

Tbh, as a fan outside Jakarta I am Lil' bit disappointed with river's album selling system. When JOT did the direct selling in Palembang, I though this would be nationwide selling too.. But until this Monday, I still can't find the CD at a local music store in my city. What's going on with the JOT marketing strategy? Don't make the fans waiting too long for just buying a CD. :XD: :fp: :wtf:

3. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

we are on same boat dude, i will buy on disctarra too. or gramedia.

btw where i can get 1st official guide book?

4. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    try to look in Gramedia.. they still have some there or you can go to theater

5. syncronizes

syncronizes Kenkyuusei

i see, thanks for da info :)
    i hope i am lucky enough to find that books on gramedia :hehe:

6. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

I will hide my rant here:
    I will call them stupid for their marketing strategy. If they want to be recognize as a nation-wide group then make their stuff available eveywhere. If they're coming for that RpmoneyRp then just distribute it everywhere. If they're affraid of those CDs not selling well they are wrong-very wrong! Since there are many cities that has big fans beside Jakarta. And if they really want to make it onto 500K target sells then they need to upgrade their selling system.

But well I'm no way an expert of marketing strategy and it might/could be that distributing CDs in Indonesia is complicated. That being said, please don't ever let your money (fans) dissapointed.

I'm fine with Theater Version being sold only on Theater but Regular Version?????

edit: wow my ranting post is my 48 posts!

7. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

i guess being patient is not a trait of JKT fans [hehe]

i heard they mistakenly prints the back cover so maybe they are still fixing it until they can delivers it to cd stores.

it's not like they won't sell it, just be patient.

8. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Yeah, they're maybe reprinting the back covers... and while they're at it, they should change the back design, at least to delete the smokey effect or whatever it is, it looks horrible :XD:

Oh yeah, on twitter, people are selling their hs tickets, and i'm curious, since you need to show your id later, will only having a ticket be accepted by the staff later ? Cause i wanna buy a handshake for a sold out member but i don't know of i'll be able to use the ticket :^^;:

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

It's not that I'm impatient, at least they could give some news or spare the time between the announcement and the releases date so they could do something if things doesn't goes smoothly like what they were planning. I don't know tho if JPN48 also did these things. it's only my opinion.

It's kinda suck for us non-Jakarta based fan....

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    Well, they never actually even said when they will release it in stores, all they said was that they will release the regular one in mid-may, and that's for the selling at the theater. So, i think that it'll start to sell in stores in June probably.

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Reminds me of when the Yellow Heavy Rotation was sold at the stores. It was like weeks after the initial theater-selling that it was available at a local Disctarra and Gramedia.

Oh well, looks like I have to spare some time to visit the theater after all. But I guess I'll constantly check every music stores in town [think] eager to see the BTS and the PV

BTW, it appears Disctarra haven't got the copy yet (checked on their website). Maybe it will indeed be sold in June...

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    do we know how much the single has been sold? i'm curious how far JKT went .

13. greenjokr

greenjokr Kenkyuusei

Until now we still don't know exact number of sales for the single, because they still sell it privately in theatre or direct selling. Maybe they will release the number in the next album/single, like they announce the Heavy Rotation Album sales (about 70,000 copy has been sold).

CMIIW

or maybe anyone know, how much HS ticket has been sold?
    at least we can get a picture of how much theatre version has been sold.

Official itself have their own target to sell about 500,000 copies from this single. Kinda ambitious I think, but I hope it will. [hehe]

14. anakcerdas

anakcerdas Kenkyuusei

I think we can assume the number.

Each HS = 10 second
    1 session would be 360 HS (roughly, since 1 session = 3600 sec = 360 HS), or we can put down the number safely to 300 HS.

There are now 40 sessions has sold out. So there would be about 40 x 300 = 12.000 HS (?)
    12.000 HS = 12.000 CD in theater.

15. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Total sales from the direct selling in Palembang yesterday was 749 Pcs

Based from Hits Record's twitter

16. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Too bad JOT didn't mention the deadline of the 500rb sales.
    It would made the news more interesting, then again... how many hebirote have they sold for the past 4 months?

17. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

That 70K copies are only from Jabodetabek area not nationwide, so I expecting more from the sales.

Now that's what I called immpressive! [clap] JOT know you got sold those big ammount of copies let us find it on CD Store please

It is surely ambitious, they should just target it about 200K (it's a standar in 48groups sales right?). They could sells 500K for sure but only when they released it nationwide at the same time (Don't underestimate fans power lol) [hehe]

18. holcroft

holcroft Kenkyuusei

200k-ish are an average first-day selling for sister groups.

they usually reach 500k weeks after it releases, so i don't know what kind of target they want to achieve,

so maybe they're aiming for total sales.
    but still five hundred thousand is too much for a first single, even on this kind of market.

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    And... Team Trainee Behind The Scenes, also posted on youtube.

20. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

you know, with this kind of fanaticism from fans, I think 500k of CDs sold is a feasible idea. BUT, that is only if JOT could find a really good distribution system that could reach every fans that wanted to buy the CDs. And I don't think Nadatop would help much either since Indonesian people isn't that accustomed with online transaction, some of us are even reflexively distrustful with it, added with the bad reputation they currently had. Even Noah Band could sold 1 Million CDs in three moths term, with the help of KFC distribution system.

Where did you get that? could you PM me the source of that trump card collection?