1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] JKT48 1st [RIVER] 13/05/??

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Ian905, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    there's no spesific link, i got from ota friend
    -----
    ah, any update from official [party]
    #RIVERJKT48Keliling2
    25 Mei #SEMARANG 105.2 SSFM SEMARANG. 09.00-17.00 WIB
    26 Mei #YOGYAKARTA 101.7 FM SWARAGAMA YOGYAKARTA. 09.00-16.00 WIB

2. robbthetruth

robbthetruth Kenkyuusei

Horreyyy... finally direct selling in city of lumpia n bakpia... [rock] [rock] [rock]

3. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

Kind of late, but I just realized that all of the the songs in this singles were actually had at theme that match with the current condition of the majority of JKT48 fans who just have finished their education. River is for the preparation for the national exam, Sakura no Shiroi is for the graduation day, Mirai Kajitsu is for when they finally admitted to the college/school of their dreams. And Kimi ni Au Tabi Koi wo Suru is for you had a reunion with your school friends.

4. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Nice observation!!

*still wishes JKT48 sells again at makassar..*

5. killua04

killua04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    I can't fine Nabilah in MV River. Anyone knows where is she?

6. Arara

Arara Kenkyuusei

she was sick. got replaced by Sonia :)

7. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

8. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

All right, so I'm a little bit late, but I wanna stop by the theater sometime next week to buy the CD; do they still sell the CD at the theater? What... 'version' do they have for sell? And do I get a handshake ticket for the CD I buy or do I buy the tickets separately? And how much do they cost? (The CD and the handshake ticket)

Thanks in advance, guys!

9. HaddadP

HaddadP Kenkyuusei

They always sold River CDs after theater, regardless of the performer for that day. So, even if you came when it's scheduled for KKS show, they would still sell it. And they sell both of the theater version and regular version. Everytime you bought a CD you got the handshake ticket as the bonus. They'll give a form with the detailed handshake session schedule, then you put the numbers of how many CDs that you want to buy in the desired members. Just don't be afraid to ask the other fans there, they'll be sure to help you.

10. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Actually I'll be touring Makassar on June 14, would you like me to get you a copy of the River CD? :)

11. jingflick

jingflick Kenkyuusei

if you want hand shake ticket make sure you buy theater version, coz in regular you won't get that.. and the price is Rp 40.000

12. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
  13. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

14. ariframas

ariframas Kenkyuusei

Did anyone really find out if the single were already sold at shop or not? Especially in Jogjakarta?

I feel frustrated since my nadatop.com order still hasn't arrived yet. I went to the direct selling at swaragama and queuing for about 3,5 hours and then went home with empty hands :lol: 1000 pcs sold just only in 2 hours is a bit crazy lol

Man, if the label record's really wanted this single to surpass 500k copies selling, i think they should mass distribute them nationally and announce it to the public :^^;:

15. robbthetruth

robbthetruth Kenkyuusei

@ariframas I've tried to send an email to disctarra. They said the CD wil be at store in Semarang & Jogja in mid June. :^^;:

Attached Files:

16. ariframas

ariframas Kenkyuusei

Thanks dude! Now when everything's clear, my worries are gone :lol:
    Well, actually i've finally received my online order from nadatop.com [blush]

Still expecting the label record to announce the release, tough [blush]

17. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

The queue from 2nd session of RIVER's selling at Surabaya. [whew]

[​IMG]

18. robbthetruth

robbthetruth Kenkyuusei

I thought the queue was quite normal lol :D ... when JOT helds an event in big city like Surabaya. It would be peculiar if fans didn't overwhelm the event especially when they could meet their idol face2face. :drool:

19. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

^
    Well, the second session is merely a burnt out version of first session. Also, i took the photo when it's already afternoon and when most fangroup has already went home.
    Oh, also, that queue is when the CD is already less than 100 copy(onnfariz says that there's around 1500 copy of CD being sold) so.. you could imagine how crowded the first session is with all those PP trade.. :lol:

20. ray021

ray021 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Twitter:
    _ray021
    Be careful guys, i bought RIVER regular version at disctarra, but no photopack inside :cry: JOT why do you do this [boom]. After the long awaited moment..... crap.