1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NMB48 5th [Virginity] 2012/08/08

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Sammy48, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas
    NMB48 5th Single
    Virginity
    12/08/08

[​IMG]

--------------

Announced at the end of NMB48's Osaka Concert [Osaka Juuban Shoubu], 5th single will be released on August 8 along with Kinki/Kansai tour temporary titled [Kinki Juuoumujin Tour].

Covers:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type A, B, C and Theater

Tracklist:

All Types (A, B and C)
    01. Virginity
    02. Mousou Girlfriend

Type A; 03. Boku no Regatta / Shirogumi
    Type B: 03. Sonzai Shitenai Mono / Akagumi
    Type C : 03. Sunhama de Pistol / NMB Seven
    Theater: 04. Chotto Nekoze

Senbatsu:

Team N: Osagawara Mayu, Kadowaki Kanoko, Kishino Rika, Kinoshita Haruna, Kotani Riho, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
    Team M: Jo Eriko, Tanigawa Airi
    3rd Gen: Kato Yuka, Yabushita Shu

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Re: [SINGLE] NMB48 5th [TBA] 12/08/08

I'm feeling we're hearing the start of the "AKB Summer Series"! Sooner or later we're going to have a SKE48 single as well, in addition to the month-end "Senbatsu" (AKB48 27th) single!

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

As I siad before, after Sayanee & Milky, I hope they give Yamada Nana a solo song (though Aki-P won't do that, since he prefer Jo)

4. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas

Not to mention NO NAME single on August 1st. so SKE must me between NMB and AKB last last time.

5. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

i'd rather have ske release somewhere end of september to leave some space between the big releases. But that probably wont happen.
    As for this single i wonder if the election results will influence the rosters for the songs.

6. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas

Well it should, if they keep using the same numbers Team N members then Team M will never get a chance.

7. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Yeah, I want more Team M people in this single and I want Keira in senbatsu, before(Nagiichi) was very very comprehensible that she was not on it but this time, I demand. :tongue:

I expect for a great NMB single again. Though Nagiichi don't like so much.

Edit: And for Nana's solo too.

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Keira better makes a comeback!!!! I still insist that she only got dropped cause she's way too young for the bikinis.

I hope there's gonna be a solo next and it better not be Jo! Her voice is terribly wobbly lmao. I feel like I'm shivering every time she sings. Maybe Ainyan? :)

9. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Let's hope this is a much better effort than Nagiichi and yes can we have keira and ayanyan and drop two of the less popular team N girls please.

10. Sammy48

Sammy48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    ryouhas

Well there gose the hope of M getting a chance OTZ
    https://twitter.com/kuriQ/status/212146607741865984 (no official announcement but apparently announced at the theater)
    NMB staff post http://nmb48-staff.laff.jp/blog/2012/06 ... -8db8.html
    Senbatsu:

Team N: Osagawara Mayu, Kadowaki Kanoko, Kishino Rika, Kinoshita Haruna, Kotani Riho, Jonishi Kei, Shiroma Miru, Fukumoto Aina, Yamada Nana, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
    Team M: Jo Eriko, Tanigawa Airi
    3rd Gen: Kato Yuka, Yabushita Shu

Out: Kondo Rina, Yagura Fuuko, Kinoshita Momoka, Murakami Ayaka

NO MOMOKA!!! :angry:

11. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

While I love Team N I think it is time they start promoting Team M more. Team N should have given up spots to what looks like obvious future Team BII pushing for this single and Team M could keep a couple more of their members in the senbatsu. Either that or they start shuffling the teams early for NMB48 to even out the popularity a bit more.

And probably what annoys me the most about the Team M members in the senbatsu for this single is that they will be the two Team M in Namba Seven as well, most likely, so they are really the only members of the team getting pushed even though there are plenty of girls that have shown promise in Team M.

12. oddball

oddball Member

Well one can only assume that they feel as though the still want to concentrate of team N at this current moment of time....

it does feel like a shame though as, well to me anyway, it feels as though they are leaving out some talented idols, irregardless of team and leaving out Yagura Fuuko is a real bad one for me! :cry:

13. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina

The most popular girl in M dumped...the M captain nowhere to be seen, 2 KKS in the single, I have no idea wtf is going on over there right now. I can only guess the single is based off election votes? Otherwise this is so leftfield I can't even begin to fathom it.

oh and my Oshi got bumped.. great day all around.

14. thennarynak

thennarynak Kenkyuusei

^

It's been mentioned in an article about the 3rd gen that Yabushita is potentially the Ace of that group. So I'm not surprised she is getting pushed now as we are entering the second half of the year and should have Team BII near the end so it would be time to start pushing the main girls for that team.

15. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

Kondo Rina??????????

Why are the kks senbatsu?

16. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

i'd normally be stoked that kinoshita h and kishino are back in but...

2 team M only?

they really need to reshuffle the teams.
    although imo, what they need to do is stop having so many people on the team.

17. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Kondo Rina's popularity has always been dropping and it's been obvious as she gets placed further and further back in the songs, so that's not that surprising, but dropping Yagura Pro is crazy weird, since she is the most popular Team M member basically (I need to confirm the handshake numbers one more time but yeah).

It might just be for an image change however, the next song might be like...hardcore Beginner style something and maybe Fuu-chan or Riichan didn't fit that image and whatnot, whereas Rikanyan did.

Weird that Momoka dropped too, I was hoping she could give another great G+ post after proving her doubters wrong again.

But I'll reserve judgement until we know a bit more about the single too. I'm just hoping that Keira isn't on the Post-Beginner Myao path.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Keira is an interesting case.

I'm not sure it's a Myao-like issue, more like, puberty hit her and her image seems wayyyy different in a little over 8 months since Oh My God. Maybe management is trying to deal with this.

If it was Beginner-style though, I think Riichan would be a great fit and Jou would not, so... I dunno.

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Is Keira really going through puberty right now? I totally haven't been keeping up on her but it might be a good thing if they don't stick to her the little girl image for prolonged periods of time, as now a days we have Rabutan trying to shake that little girl image off and Harugon trying to get her Harugon nickname out the door.

I don't think we'll ever get a Beginner-esque song for awhile, but I do think we have an image change in store.

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Well, she was kinda small when she started out (around the height of everyone else) and now she's super big and tall.

And she's what, only 13? 12? So she might continue to grow too.
    It's hard to cultivate the little girl image when the Brazilian genes kick in and she gets hueg. Not even huge. Hueg.