1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 1st [Kibou ni tsuite] 12/08/01

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 31, 2012.

1. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

I think the anime version of the single has the anime version of the PV. The PV that you saw is for the "real-life version" of the single.

2. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Looking at this...............

I kinda wish this is an AKB video, not a sub unit release....
    Like seriously this look good. :inlove:

3. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I like it!!
    I would love for this subunit to remain fixed in akb and don´t dissolve it.
    Why so k actually seen in the preview of the pv are great together.

4. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Well there is hope for a second single, since the anime will have a second season, apparently.

5. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    It would be cool If this unit could also maintain anime song without AKB relation. Like doing the opening song for IS season 2 or another winter anime [hehe]

6. Kamen Knight

Kamen Knight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^
    You know.. that sounds so great! They can release single specialized for anisong regularly, so AKB48 can have fans from anime otaku as well!

but wait, that will make Mayu has two subunits, and solo work.. perhaps that will be too much for her.. :hmm:

7. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

She's CG, remember? :XD:

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  9. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

I didn't believe that the name of this group was "No Name" or didn't believe they would keep that name until I saw these pics haha [hehe]

10. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    ^or you can just call them ANONYMOUS as they possess no name. That sounds cooler anyway :awesome:

She already is. But if the problem is really because of her busy schedule then she won't even be selected in the first place.

11. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I799pAoB1mM[/yt]

longer version

12. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

^ I find how Yasusu made the analogy for Kibou (Hope) in this song interesting:

In the first section, it is

名も無き詩人のように 熱く
    passionate like a nameless poet

In the second section, it becomes

年老いた水夫のように 深く
    deep like an old sailor

These are some analogies that would not come to mind to describe how passionate and deep an hope is (at least to me). Interesting...

13. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, there's screen time equality here, I can't complain much. :hmm:

Hata Shawako seems to interest me her expressions is kinda foreign to me.

14. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^ I honestly don't know if you're serious with that statement or if you are annoyed. My only complaint really is that Mayu's centre, I'd have thought it should be Karen since she was the main character.

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ^ This is a better environment than that of WH7. Its inevitable that Mayuyu gets to be Center its like a common thing already. At least here the other girls are still recognizable. [hehe]

16. Starshard

Starshard Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ But... but... judging from the anime, Chieri is as much of a main character as Nagisa. :awesome:

<jk, that obviously is my biased opinion>

17. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

^ It's actually a fair point, just I think it should be Karen. Or Karen, Mayu and Harukyan as the centre 3, which it might have been for all I could tell.

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The characters hierarchy in the anime doesn't matter to King Records. They'll always field in front the popular ones. And Mayuyu is the It girl.

19. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Um, what does the Anime matter?

Watanabe Mayu is the center of the universe. She should be the center of everything.

Isn't it enough that the other members get to be near her and support her in her performance?

Don't get me wrong, I love all the members of No Name, but you all are being glass-half empty pessimists.

All of the other members of Watanabe Mayu's group No Name are infinitely blessed by having the privilege to be in the presence of the the divine and perfect one, Watanabe Mayu. Rather than whimper about how this member or that should get more screen time, you should all be happy they have the gift and joy of working for Watanabe Mayu. They all have the blessing of sharing a stage with Watanabe Mayu and they all have the opportunity to give her the love and support she deserves. They have the opportunity support her on the screen for this music video. That is a rare treasure and gift she has provided them by existing near them.

The supporting members of No Name as blessed and fortunate beyond belief. I suspect they know this and appreciate this. Everyone here should recognize how lucky they all are and be happy with them in their love and support of Watanabe Mayu. We should be happy they have any screen time at all.

20. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    Jesus Christ, are we starting a Mayu-cult todd? With all due respect, it sounds like you're starting a dictatorship :lol:

I'm just glad they decided to actually direct a music video, which references back to AKB0048. I mean, you look at the new music-videos by AKS these days, and it's all just irrelevant, and generic. It's starting to get on my nerves, it's either patterns, retro/vintage, or they've added a single filter throughout the entire music video.

and in terms of who gets more screen-time, well it's Senbatsu hierarchy, and of course there's going to be a bias towards the top Senbatsu members. The Business world pleases the majority, and the minority are left to have a fat sob. King Records couldn't care any less about wota's "oshii push" and who should 'rightfully' be center. If it sells, they'll be interested, and I think we can all conclude that Watanabe is -statistically- more popular than Karen.