1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 2nd [Kono Namida wo...] 13/04/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by kimunlimited, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

First day: 20,240 copies

Oh, well.

2. Hachiroku

Hachiroku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, obviously I was wrong. Got it today! Nice to get in on the release day.

3. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    well an improvement from the Kibou no Tsuite which was 18,442 during it's first day! Yay congrats girls!!! :)

4. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15

My CD should be here by today, too. It was shipped by EMS on the sixth. Customs held up my package for two days, though, so that may affect the day I get it.

5. Mayuyu-fan

Mayuyu-fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  6. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Making Of MV
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHAxUJ998Hk[/yt]

7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    2nd day: 9880 (#2)

I'm making a day to day sale list for the first week at the first post since I have first post, that's the burden of starting a thread you need to update the first post. :hmm:

8. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    My package is 15 minutes away from me, and I probably won't still get it until tomorrow. My tracking hasn't been updated since yesterday when it said it was leaving from the post office of a city about 30 minutes away from mine. This is ridiculous.

9. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    These are pretty good numbers compared from the last single, definitely a improvement. Then again, it is their last single so that might be a reason. Also, take that Nogizaka46 :hehe:

I got my copy in and the first thing I noticed was the cover had each girl's kirara on it. I couldn't tell by the internet pictures but I'm pretty impressed with the cover. The back has a nice touch as well, do like the sketching.

I'm still sad about not having an anime PV, if they did something similar to the S2 OP, that would be so awesome.

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    3rd day: 5228 (#2)

20240 + 9880 + 5228 = 35348

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Love the song and PV, although i still prefer Kibou ni Tsuite [nod] .

Anyway, is it true that NO NAME may disband soon as some members are graduating ?

Can't they simply find other members or even KKS to take their place ? [wonder]

Or is it because they think that the current members such as Mayuyu are too old or have grown older, as NO NAME is supposed to have a younger pre-teen image, like in the anime ?

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

From what I understand, No Name was created as a temporary subunit for members who wish to try out voice-acting roles, but right now I believe that the program has been shut down now that 0048 finished its run and with three graduates on the way out, the chances of a revival for any possible future projects seem too remote.

13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I think that if there is a future season of 0048 (which seems unlikely), NO NAME can still be revived rather easily as it is not difficult to form a subunit, although it will most likely be new members as the current generation will probably be too old by then.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    The girls kept talking about a SECOND KILALIVE, even Nakayan who knew she'd be graduating.

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Hey I don't suppose anyone could colorcode Shoujotachi yo, Oogoe Diamond, and Shonichi...?

I only wish I knew their voices better but I really don't... And before you say "you hear them in the anime" well they don't always sound the same singing and speaking. I think that goes for many people really... lol

I know only about half their voices well... >___< It'd be especially nice to see full colorcodes on Oogoe Diamond which actually has --gasp-- solo lines. XD Like, I know some of them but a few of them I'm not 100% sure about. And it I*seems* like there are like, a lot of duet lines too...? lol I'm not even sure. No Name confuses me sometimes because the pattern is not really set... I like the title song for this single because it's the same people singing together all the time. But these AKB cover songs are like, all over the place. (Kinda like the first single actually... lol)

I know Oogoe was performed in the anime in season 1 like once or something... I forget which episode though... And I'm not 100% sure if it follows that episode or not...?

16. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    @xinchun
    I can recognize a few voices, like harukyan, karen, amina, mayuyu, sawako, but I can't recognize the rest :D
    espesialy on oogoe diamond, it's so easily to recognize the voices.

oogoe diamond was performed on lancastar, in the last few episodes.. i know because i remember it, it's yuka and mamoru scene :inlove:

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Grahh those are the same ones I recognize easily... Except Karen, I still don't know her singing voice that well >___<

Maybe I'll go check those episodes... Still, stuff like duet and trio lines always throw me off. orz Unless it's a set small-ish (less than 10 people) group I followed for years, I can't figure out more than 1 or maybe 2 people's voices... orz I just know a few, and I really don't know some of them at all... lol tbh I should... Like... Kuumin and Mao because in some songs (I keep forgetting which is which because the people who have lines together are different in all the songs) but iirc Harukyan has duet lines with all of them..... lol

Sometimes I wish there were like, solo shots for every idol PV ever made. It'd make figuring out lines soooo easy... Sadly, almost no groups even bother with that... lol

18. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    I thought it was created solely for the anime.

19. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

As much as it has become temporary as WH7 or DiVA, I wish it should be retained as a proper subunit and welcome other members who'd like to do something other than singing, acting or dancing, and for further animated projects.

20. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

what about the patlabor next generation project?
    i heard they will make that with mariko-sama as noa izumi.