1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] NO NAME 2nd [Kono Namida wo...] 13/04/10

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by kimunlimited, Feb 10, 2013.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    4th day: 3926 (#2)

20240 + 9880 + 5228 + 3926 = 39274

Oricon took long enough to update last night until I forgot what I was waiting for.

2. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^^^No Name is called a seiyuu senbatsu so I think it's still possible to continue, ofc they need a new anime to voice act to.

Hmm.. maybe listen to Mayu x Karen lines on Kono namida somewhere at the end. Karen's voice is very strong there. :music:

3. sh3rz

sh3rz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    asksheratan
    ah I heard it too, they mentioned about "AKB0048 seiyuu" if I'm not mistaken.. I wish there is another 2nd NO NAME or NO NAME rebirth or something else related to these project.. [​IMG]

4. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    5th day: 3947 (#2)

20240 + 9880 + 5228 + 3926 + 3947 = 43221

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Sigh. Still waiting for my copies. I'll watch the pv and listen to the others then - I've waited this long so I can wait longer lol (especially because I would have rathered Mayuyu's Hoshi no and other cooler covers on the cd but I'm still interested for the others)

Not bad first day numbers - they are an anime seiyuu group after all, can't expect that to appeal to everyone (especially the anime covers would repel people, leading to lower sales for those two and thus the group sales). (Taken them a 5 days to get close to Takamina's first day sales though they do have a few factors against them which she didn't have)

The group was created solely for the anime - they had to audition for the part so it doesn't matter if your dream was a seiyuu or not: if you sucked you sucked (or if you weren't managements favourite [hehe] ) No Name doesn't have an image - except to "be" the characters. Members are graduating and as an anime fan, I get annoyed when characters have their voices replaced as it usually is pretty dodgy move. It's not impossible though - say if we skip a few years: Sonata could have a different seiyuu as she'd be older rather than the youngest one around. The others could come back as cameos (it isn't purely a 48 production after all - it would mean another character replaces Suzuko (and thus in No Name) but they are still in the show, connecting events and keeping fans happy)

The only problem is the graduates. If they did a new season, it'd be next year (Majisuka has done this and so did 00) so I don't know why people are saying "the current gen would be gone". Mayuyu isn't even 20! (or has barely turned 20) Considering she's in 2nd spot and still got a few years left, I fail to see why age is an issue (if age/senior generation was an issue, Mariko would have been long gone [hehe] )

About 2nd Kilala live I thought that was odd. I haven't heard about a 2nd, but when they said "1st" it implies "2nd" which they knew would be odd if members graduate. That either implies 1) its not gonna happen now (they didn't know about graduations when they were speaking about it, which I doubt) or 2) it means No Name can continue inc graduating members or 3) members will be replaced or it will only be remaining members.

But its all kind of pointless: after all, no new anime means no No Name (unless they randomly release singles lol)

Also, if you go to the stage48 lyrics site, they colour code the songs with who sings them. Don't know if its been done for No Name songs yet though.

6. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

lol Yeah I know... I checked there but the songs I asked about weren't there, which is why I asked here. XD

I would really love to see a full colorcode for Oogoe Diamond and the others... lol

7. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    6th day: 2941 (#2)

20240 + 9880 + 5228 + 3926 + 3947 + 2941 = 46162

8. television90

television90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well,

Congratulation [party] [party] .It's better than the first single even though the election is coming up.

9. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I could be happy except DVD/BD sales for the anime alone didn't fare well -- could barely hit the 4k line, all the while Love Live! became the aniota darling.

10. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Making of Jacket
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av0TTy6B3ys[/yt]

I guess that's it. :cry:

11. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'll say it again - of course there are no more plans. They are an anime only group, only needed for the anime. If another anime comes, they'll be revitalised. But we won't know that until the announcement - if there is one. They haven't been completely disbanded (unless it clearly states that - "no longer active" doesn't mean the same thing), but they'll probably stay in limbo like other groups

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Maybe an anime based on the real girls, on their regular lives, voiced by themselves, though fiction.

13. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^Majisuka Gakuen anime version would be good as their next project. [rock]

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  15. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    ^Links not working [sweat]

From the start would be better so that they can have the job longer by covering MJG1 to 2 or maybe 3. :XD:

Anyways I watched the KILALIVE and Karen, Amina and Nakayan crying made me a bit emotional (Karen's made me smile at first though).

16. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Don't clutter the thread with so called "Majisuka Gakuen" anime speculations. I see no reason why make it into a anime format. Dramas should stick with its own and vice versa with anime. Unless there is something related to AKB0048, NO NAME might be revived but at the moment, it's over.

17. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

No Name would stick to 00. If any anime would be made it'd be AKB49 , though that'd get a different cast altogether

I'm jealous of all of you who have your cds already :| Still waiting....

18. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    7th day: 1651 (#3)

20240 + 9880 + 5228 + 3926 + 3947 + 2941 + 1651 = 47813

That's one week, and now that ends my job as first poster of a single's thread.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, the average for idols groups. So it's cool. [rock]

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I got bored waiting for this last night.

First Week Sale: 48720 (#2)

Btw, all the links in the daily sales and this one above will direct you to a full page saved of an oricon page at postimage, its because oricon deletes the sales number of previous ranking that's why I'm saving them.

EDIT: We don't have a dedicated thread for NO NAME so I'm dropping this one here.

They will be performing at 「MUSIC JAPAN」

2013年4月18日(Thurs)22:55~23:20
    <Song List>

・NO NAME「Kono Namida wo Kimi ni Sasagu」
    ・Naoto Inti Raymi「Koisuru Kisetsu」
    ・Morning Musume「Brainstorming」
    ・Suzuki Rio「Hana ha Saku」(Anime Version)
    ・Sexy Zone「Real Sexy!」

http://natalie.mu/music/news/88804