1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 5th [Kimi no Na wa Kibou] '13/03/13

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by caramujo, Dec 27, 2012.

1. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Uploaded the 20 min pv on DailyMotion!
    [dm]xxl27s_yyy46-yyyyyy-20-min-version_music[/dm]

Information update! Quoting from caramujo:
    About the number of ppl that will be chosen, I guess we can only wait until the single release to tell.

2. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

They sing "namae" in the lyrics, but in the title it's just "na".

名 is "na", "namae" is 名前. Unless if they did put a furigana for 名 as なまえ in the title, it'd be read as such.

If there's any doubt, they presented the song as "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" on the latest Nogizakatte, Doko (2013.02.17).

Anyway.. all the usual stuff (pre-order links, backups for the PVs) are on the first post.

3. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Handshake result for the third round ending is out!!!
    『君の名は希望』通常盘 売り切れ状况(第三次応募受付终了)
    [​IMG]

In a nutshell, Maiyan 16 blocks sold, Sayurin 15, Nanamin 10, & Nanase 6. & surprisingly the rest is nil! [shock]

I was expecting things to be even more equalized, that is members other than the top trio to sold out more compare to last time. What that is happening right now is quite contrary, with blocks sold being more concentrated instead (11 members sold out at least a block compare to 4 this time around.)

It is indeed still early tho, so maybe things will equal out more by next time. Nanase seems poise to join the top trio if she continue to progress at her current pace. Total blocks sold thus far is 47 blocks this single third round ending for 54 for Mannequin.

For comparison sake, here's the third round ending for Seifuku no Mannequin.
    [​IMG]

4. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    13 Nichi no Kinyobi's PV will be revealed on the upcoming nogidoko!
    Rumors are its an Undergirls song, so I hope its just like Ookami ni kuchibue (tbrh I thought dekopin would be the UG song)
    http://nogizaka-journal.com/archives/nogidoko-friday-13th.html

Also 33 member PVs are back! I guess its safe to say Yukiinas resumed activities <3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BgdtYvbatc[/yt]

5. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    The outfit Nogizaka wore when performing Kimi no Na wa Kibou in their 1st debut Anniversary.
    [​IMG]

Also, there's new information regarding the bonus videos now.
    The videos will be directed by established professionals, not as rumoured by the members themselves. There are exceptions however; Wakatsuki Yumi had written her own novel, & will be directing & acting in her own video based upon her novel (there will be professional producers to help). Matsumura Sayuri's video will be the responsibility of a journalist instead too. Yukina's will have her own solo version of Seifuku no Mannequin, directer by Mannequin's directer & taken in the same location (to made up for not participating in it). Nanase's video was taken while filming the PV for Kimi no Na wa Kibou, named Kimi no Na wa Nishino.

The preview of these PV will be available on February the 25th on Youtube.

Source: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2013/02/5th-pv33.php

6. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

Dekopin」 (on type C) is sung by the 4 oldest members in senbatsu + Takayama (Shiraishi Mai, Takayama Kazumi, Hashimoto Nanami, Fukagawa Mai, Matsumura Sayuri).
    That sounds like Sekkachi na Katatsumuri but with less members..
    Although it has a MV apparently.
    [​IMG]
    (written on the bottom right)

7. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

8. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Kimi no Na wa Kibou cm is out! Nanase did the voiceover this time.
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4NjY4OTIw.html[/youku]

Edit: Found Youtube version! With Thanks to Jul3
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK4cSpuGmu4[/yt]

9. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Oh... so nice that they include the megashaki song. Hope to listen a full ver. soon [hehe] [hehe]

10. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  11. caramujo

caramujo Kenkyuusei

12. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    13 Nichi no Kinyoubi just made up for the dull A-side PV! This single is on the right track, the flash mob was really cute :cute:

Thx for the uploads of the PV previews caramujo, they look great. Yukiina's & hinatans definitely has to be my favorites though.

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    wow looking at those previews it really has been a while since we've seen Yukina in well anything. Refresh my memory did she get one of those birthday tribute eps?

14. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^ I'm happy to see Yukina too! :blush:

She did get a tribute video btw, on episode #47. We got to know she like micro-organism from that episode! :D

I quite like 13 Nichi no Kinyoubi too! I like the cheerful song & love the originality of the pv! The dance is less weird than Kimi no Na wa Kibou imo, but still looks like the original choreographer's style. Funny title tho, one would expect a horror song/PV based on the name lol.

The previews are mostly great to! of the previews are nice, some not so much, like always I guess. I really like how Marika's bonus video always have an original song to it. Her songs have a really unique taste to it with very original lyric (likely written by herself lol). Nanamin's acting skill is impressive! I make the rumour that she's currently filming a drama very believable for me! Hinatan have a horror story in the making it seems & Misamisa is braving the cold for her video! Kudos to both! & of course Myumyu's video being based on her own story is going to be really worth watching too!

15. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    does anyone actually know the intent of the title? I'm not big on culture or if it means something else in Japan.. I know that hinatan likes Alice Junban or whatever, she blogged about going to 3 free concerts and one of them being Alice Junban. One of their songs has a friday the 13th theme too(?) Maybe they got that from them..

16. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Someone did a PV Preview View Count!
    5thシングル特典
    个人PV再生回数
    (2/27 11:30时点、俺调べ)

8791 伊藤万理華 Ito Marika
    7039 白石麻衣 Shiraishi Mai
    6728 生田絵梨花 Ikuta Erika
    6309 橋本奈々未 Hashimoto Nanami
    6287 西野七瀬 Nishino Nanase
    5701 生駒里奈 Ikoma Rina
    5047 松村沙友理 Matsumura Sayuri
    4847 伊藤宁々 Ito Nene
    4446 秋元真夏 Akimoto Manatsu
    4346 高山一実 Takayama Kazumi
    4304 齋藤飛鳥 Saito Asuka
    3886 桜井玲香 Sakrai Reika
    3815 深川麻衣 Fukagawa Mai
    3756 柏幸奈 Kashiwa Yukina
    3743 井上小百合 Inoue Sayuri
    3566 星野みなみ Hoshino Minami
    3435 斎藤優里 Saito Yuri
    3119 市来玲奈 Ichiki Rena
    3012 衛藤美彩 Eto Misa
    2889 若月佑美 Wakatsuki Yumi
    2576 畠中清羅 Hatanaka Seira
    2453 中田花奈 Nakada Kana
    2408 永島聖羅 Nagashima Seira
    2283 中元日芽香 Nakamoto Himeka
    2090 樋口日奈 Higuchi Hina
    2060 安藤美雲 Ando Mikumo
    1982 能條愛未 Nojou Ami
    1965 川后陽菜 Kawago Hina
    1836 川村真洋 Kawamura Mahiro
    1708 大和里菜 Yamato Rina
    1576 和田まあや Wada Maaya
    1416 斎藤ちはる Saito Chiharu
    1261 宮澤成良 Miyazawa Seira

Marika is doing really well, I guess people really like her catchy song. :D

17. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Forth Round Ending HS Result is Out!
    [​IMG]

Basically:
    01. 22/25 Shiraishi Mai
    02. 22/25 Matsumura Sayuri
    03. 15/25 Hashimoto Nanami
    04. 13/25 Nishino Nanase
    05. 04/18 Akimoto Manatsu
    06. 02/23 Ikuta Erika
    06. 02/23 Ikoma Rina
    08. 02/21 Fukagawa Mai

Total: 82 Blocks Sold
    4th Single 4th round ending total: 88 Blocks Sold

For comparison's sake, 4th round ending last single:
    [​IMG]

Personal thoughts:
    This is pretty shocking to me, the trend of concentration instead of more equalized HS result continues! Also, Nanamin might be experiencing a drop, & Surging Naachan is now a mere TWO blocks away from Nanamin! Will it become the Top Four instead of the long-established Top Trio in the future?!

Also really shock to me was Manatsu selling out 4 blocks already! Already superseding the likes of Maimai, Ikoma & Ikuchan! Ikoma also already have two blocks sold! Is she experiencing a comeback after last single's lackluster result? & Kazumin have yet to sold out a block yet! & Maimai already have two blocks routed!

All in all, a lot of shocks for me. I guess we will get a clearer picture as things continues.

18. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  20. aryswisnu666

aryswisnu666 Kenkyuusei