1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th [Barrette] 13/11/27

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 30, 2013.

1. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th Single [TBA] '13/11/27

Thanks alot for collating the information! Pretty much appreciated since i do not know where to see the number of slots sold out. Haha.

Why doesnt yukiina have any slots for the start again? Did i miss out on any updates/news?

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^Yukina have had a decreasing presence among Ngzk activities for a while now, but especially since entering university I believe. She wants to be a teacher, & is said to be studying hard science (likely true as she is interested in microorganism as shown in her NogiDoko birthday episode), which is said to be more time consuming. As a result her official reason for missing out on activities have been due to studies.

Her two blocks for last single was added mid-way when she blogged that Summer break have started, so that she would be able to attend a handshake event. Fans were amused as the blocks were not immediately added lol, joking that do they need to call to reserve it. It was added not long after of course. While she didn't sold out her two blocks, a report I read said her lane was the longest, longer than the top performers of Maiyan, Sayurin, & Nanamin even! Her lane was said to be the last to close too. Hence is speculated that her two blocks had more total slots than an average block due to its limited availability. I think Yukina rly have a lot of potential, its quite sad its never utilized.

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

okay, i doesn't have mean that i hate Miona, but, i confuse
    why Aki-P must pick Miona as the center? it's better if Aki-P want to push and promote 2nd gen, he must pick some 2nd gen members to senbatsu back rows, mustn't HachiFukuJin, 1st gen better to fill HachiFukuJin spots.
    while this situation, i think Aki-P push Miona too strong, she's center and 2nd gen member alone, and why must Miona? it's unpredictable, if it's Nanatsun, it's not make us surprised, because i think she's better and she was former AKB 8th gen KKS. It still has question mark in my mind.

yes, announcement always made in Nogidoko.
    if they announced that in last concert, Nogidoko announced it earlier, because Nogidoko is aired before they had their last concert.
    but, i confused again, why Nogizaka senbatsu announcement isn't like AKB
    Hori Miona is the center but she only the one who cried. the others didn't surprised and like they knew it earlier, some claps their hands and some other only said sugoii.
    but, if they knew it earlier, why they really surprised in formation announced that the formation had 17 members?
    lol, it's very different than AKB in KFC, every members and audiences surprised when Sasshi centered KFC :hehe:

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

@YJSN_ParuYuko

Well, aki-p (or the management at sony) is rather unpredictable, its rather well known that aki-p loves stunts like this.

As for why miona out of 2nd gen, the likely reason would that shes the most popular among 2nd gen, which might have made them want to gamble on her (Assuming that they already decided to put 2nd gen as center to create buzz) Or maybe they saw something in her which only internal staff is able to tell.

Well, we should be able to tell sooner or later when mv comes out and we get to see more of miona on tv.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I disagree about Nishikawa. I don't think she's the automatic top 2nd gen. First, this is her second chance. Second chance doesn't mean automatic centre. That would be more silly than a random person being centre. Especially because she was never famous in AKB. She was just a kenkyuusei.

Also, she's not that great in many respects. I've seen photos of her before she was in AKB and between AKB and Nogizaka and she's not very attractive without makeup to be brutally honest. They only thing she has over anyone in my opinion is her calm MC skills. But that's not necessarily a good thing for everyone because it almost detracts from the freshness. Like she doesn't seem nervous enough.

Hori boomed as soon as she appeared on Nogidoko. Did you see her handshake results last time? With just that one appearance she nearly sold out in a few days. I don't know why, so I'm not going to use it as justification, but it's still something.

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

nice!

that aside, Nogizaka is having strong front row now, having 5 regular 30 round sold-out. Even though Miona is a total unknown, i think the sales will go steady since the front are popular.

7. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@YJSN_ParuYuko

I believe Nogidoko aired after their last concert, a few hours later.
    But, I do believe Nogidoko's recording was done before the last concert.
    For their expression... Its just so human to be shocked that 2nd gen did win the spotlight.
    And, why they are not "surprised" anymore... because the management always did this kind of senbatsu announcement for every single, and they rarely to non-existence made radical shift from previous single senbatsu. So, If you became them, I do believe you can "read" it and became less surprised.

IMO, AKB is AKB, they have their own system and it works with them.
    Nogizaka46 is Nogizaka46 and they have different system with AKB and it "might" work with them^^
    As I know, lots of fans just dont get the senbatsu criteria as well as the mystery of not picking popular UGs (like Kashiwa Yukina) (my prediction is maybe because of her school activities prevent her to be in tight schedule).
    AKB's System is at mature stage and Nogizaka46's System is still at learning stage^^

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

This article is rather interesting, I've translated it for easier reading :)

Source: http://www.j-cast.com/2013/10/10185984.html

Title: Members frustrated on management's decision? Critisicm comes out
    秋元康氏プロデュースのアイドルグループ「乃木坂46」が2013年11月27日に発売する7枚目のシングル(タイトル未定)のセンターに、13年5月に加入したばかりの研究生・堀未央奈(ほり・みおな)さん(16)が選ばれた。
    Idol group Nogizaka46 produced by Akimoto Yasushi, will be releasing their 7th single on 27th November 2013, the kenkyuusei Hori Miona, which just joined in May 2013 was selected for the center

研究生から唯一の選抜、しかも正規メンバーを差し置いてのセンター抜擢に、ファンは大きな衝撃を受けたが、それはメンバーも同様だった。中には、サプライズすぎる決定に不満をこぼすメンバーもいる。
    Shes the only kenkyuusei which got into senbatsu, and furthermore, she overtook the founding members (1st Gen members) to take the center position. Many fans were shocked, it was the same for members, there were some members which were so shocked that they expressed their displeasure to the management.

センター経験者の生駒里奈、白石麻衣を押しやって…
    We have interviewed Ikoma Rina and Shiraishi Mai who has been center before

堀さんがセンターを務めることは、13年10月6日に国立代々木競技場第一体育館(東京・渋谷区)で行われた単独ライブ「真夏の全国ツアー2013 FINAL!」でサプライズ発表された。
    選抜メンバーは全17人で、1枚目から5枚目までセンターを務めた生駒里奈さんが2列目、6枚目のセンター・白石麻衣さんがセンターの隣で、まだあまり名の知られていない新人がセンターというフォーメーションに、ファンは騒然となった。
    The senbatsu lineup was announced at Nogizaka46 Manatsu Zengoku Tour 2013 Final at Yoyogi National Gymnasium, 17 members selected in total, Ikoma Rina was in the 2nd and Shiraishi was beside the center position. When the name of the new member (kenkyuusei) who wasn’t that well known was announced, fans were abuzz.

Yahoo!ニュース 意識調査が13年8月30日から9月9日まで行った「乃木坂46、7thシングルのセンターは誰がいい?」というアンケートでは、生駒さんが白石さんに2倍近くの票差を付けて1位、次いで生田絵梨花さん、橋本奈々未さんという結果だった。堀さんの名前は選択肢になく、それだけ想定外の抜擢だったということだ。
    In a questionnaire survey done by Yahoo news from 30 August till 9 September asking people who they think would be the center of the 7th single, Ikoma Rina came in 1st place with approximately twice the results as Shiraishi Mai the 2nd, followed by Ikuta Erika and Hashimoto Nanami. Hori Miona was not chosen, this showed that no one expected this at all.

発表後、ネット上では「マジ?何なの今回の選抜ww」「いきなしセンターか…」「入社式に出たら社長になぜか任命されていたでござる、ってレベル」などと書き込まれ、衝撃の大きさがうかがえる。
    Right after the senbatsu announcement, there were many comments on the internet like “What?! What the hell is this single’s senbatsu lineup”
    “The center looks like she doesn’t have any life in her”
    “Its just like you get appointed the president of a company when you just joined the company on the first day”
    Such comments were written which reflects the magnitude of the impact of this announcement.

メンバーは、10月7日放送の冠番組「乃木坂って、どこ?」(テレビ東京系)の収録時に知っていたが、センターとしてスタジオに見学に来ていた堀さんの名前が呼ばれた時、表情に戸惑いや動揺、悔しさがあらわれているように見えた。
    (続く)
    The members knew the lineup at the concert date as the senbatsu lineup was announced during the recording of the 7th October Nogizaka tte doko episode, but when Hori Miona was called she displayed a look of confusion and grief.

What are you guys thoughts on this? :O seems like alot of japanese fans are quite unrest too, I am a little worried at the direction they are going too, not that i dislike miona but this might affect nogizaka's future and current standing as a group.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I don't mind Miona, i previously stated that in my earlier entry, but that is because i follow a different kind of mindset i don't get the whole president on first day remark cause if center was something someone builds up to, why does the first single have center in the first place? no one one was ready for it, no one was more deserving for it and they simply could have made it a group single for a months. Truth is, it's just a position in a song and many kinds of girls can be suited for it.

10. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I guessed what that fan meant by it was that in company terms a kenkyuusei is like an employee under the usual 6month probation before officially becoming part of the company, than again it's a comments from a fan.

Such a surprising announcement I'm not surprised there's people commenting such things o.o

What got my interest in the article was that it said some members voiced concerns to the management o.o

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^about concern to management, I think the article is referring to Nanamin's blog entry. In it, she did voice frustration, not at Miona but toward the "decision of the adults." She continues by saying that they have no idea what the criteria for senbatsu selection was, & find it frustrating as a result. The original:
    Nonetheless she said in the end she will support Miona, & was encouraging in the end. Personally I thought the blog post was well written & appropriate. I like the fact that she was forthright with her frustration, but was also considerate & forward-looking. You can read said blog post here.

12. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

@rust

Yeahs i understand how not only nanamin but the other girls (both gens) feel as most (if not all) of them believe that its not miona's fault as shes not the decision maker and the members know that. If something like that happens to me in my own real life i am not even sure if i can handle it as calmly as them :(

Respect nanamin's courage to voice out her opinion on this and i hope she wont be "silently penalised" by the management henceforth.

13. boundy

boundy Kenkyuusei

Oh well. Not surprised at the comments and reaction from the japanese fans since it was what i was expecting(obviously). Lol

The sales of this 7th single will show everything, to both the management and to all the fans. We can't do much about the worrying part too, be it for miona or ngzk as a whole. I just hope that there won't be much(there's gona be a few for sure) crazy people going to her handshake just to bash her. It's not like she wanted to be the center anyway.

14. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

We can never tell. :hehe:

15. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

Yea 7th single is like the single to watch sales amount for, previously the upward trend was likely to happen but now it might fall, although it doesn't..

Besides sales, I also hope that miona grabs this opportunity and make it to her advantage whether she likes to or want to be center or not.

I hope I do not see her saying things or answering replies to questions on TVs or interviews with answers like "I didn't want to be center " , that would make me lose respect as I rather see her milk this opportunity for all it's worth rather than act passive and let this huge opportunity go to waste as there are more girls deserving of that spot in senbatsu or center.

Anyways I'm hoping for similar bonuses to 6th single, the previous individual videos were great but I prefer to see them as a group, any views? *^▁^*

16. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

@Rustyhand
    but, if they ususally announced senbatsu in NogiDoko, i believe they must have a little shocktheraphy because Hori Miona the center, logically.
    at first episode of NogiDoko, AkiP said that the senbatsu was selected by fans' sympathy or whatever like that (i forgot it, btw) not selected by pushed or not pushed like in 48G, lol, but we don't know the truth ever.
    do you think Nogizaka and 48G never never forever can't be in one? :hehe:

about the article...
    lol i feel the same way too since senbatsu announced.

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

1st ep & at the introduction-period of nogizaka46, the intended concept was that senbatsu lineup would be decided by fans votes and some new system. That was in play during nogizaka principal 1st n 2nd.

Other than that, for single senbatsu lineup its decided by sony management, not sure if aki-p does have deciding power or not, but he certainly does have some sort of influence at least.

What do you mean by
    o_O

As for shock therapy, the timespan from the time that episode of nogidoko was filmed, to the time of yoyogi concert, it should be at least 2-3weeks, that should be more than enough time for the girls to calm down at least. If within this time frame there are still members under some sort of breakdown, then their professionality as a talento would have to be questioned i guess..

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm not surprised by the fans comments or even our reactions in this thread, it's normal to be worried about next single and get shocked/negative reactions, no one really likes big changes (though I'm ok with it and I'm waiting for the result to judge) and no one knows Miona that much, so of course, people (as usual) are "afraid" of someone who's like a stranger to them when they're used to 1st gen faces since 2 years already. We will have the real reactions and we will know who like/dislike Miona center once the song/pv is actually released so I'll say, let's wait and see~

As for the way they choose senbatsu I guess it's about who the fans like, but also who has potential according to management. and for the positions given, they're probably made to satisfy fans (for example Maiyan center with Sayurin and Nanamin) or to create buzz and push the member who has potential for them (Miona).

19. miruss87

miruss87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Rabutan 4eva ~

not really like and happy with the center cuz I prefer 1st gen members to be selected, Maimai or Nanasemaru plz XD but still I'm so happy that finally Misamisa and Himetan are selected as senbatsu, and Ashurin, welcome back to senbatsu :) [clap] hope that they will come out with good songs and PVs cuz so far they never fail to do so :)

20. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

The uniform have been revealed!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Maiyan is sporting a slightly different one btw, so maybe its like Seifuku no Mannequin where there's a different uniform for members in middle school, high school, & post-high school. I quite like it myself, & the check & ribbon also, & personally like it more than the white Garuru & blue Kimi no Kibou uniforms. Any thoughts on it?