1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th [Barrette] 13/11/27

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Aug 30, 2013.

1. fczbq1

fczbq1 Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 7th Single [TBA] '13/11/27

I was wondering whether Nogizaka46 has changed their 透明感 image when they revealed some photos in their first photo album. However, after seeing this latest uniform, it looks like the image will be remain. Hopefully, this will be permanent.

2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

It suits them, thats if they're gna wear it for nogidoko or other shows while PR-ing the 7th single.
    If this seifuku is for the 7th single MV .. I doubt we would get a seifuku no mannequin tempo song .. which I hope wouldnt be the case, plus I cant really imagine them wearing these outfits for the majority of the MV part ..

3. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

I'm lacking of update of my beloved Nogizaka girls for these 2 weeks becoz I couldn't get internet access AT ALL [boom] so let me give my opinion after watching nogidoko #104:

1. I don't like Miona. But I also don't hate her. I just don't don't know much about her. Let's wait and see. maybe she'll grab my attention. In nogidoko 104, Miona's reaction when her name was announced, when she was crying, somehow made me feel sympathy for her. She's just a victim of management's absurd decision.

2. Putting 5 girls in 1st row is too many :hmm:

3. YAY! for Wakasama move to 2nd row and Nanasemaru to 1st row [clap]

4. Kanarin, Sayunyan, Hoshimina dropped to undergirls. Kinda sad about this becoz they are my fav members but i think management will put these girls as undergirls' front members.

5. I love Nogizaka46 as a group. So basically, i don't mind whoever the center as long as Aki-P keeps give Nogizaka46 good songs (like he always do).

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

So far, from what I've seen about miona, she doesn't seem center material to me, if you notice during the latest nogidoko (ep106), where games took place, other than the 1st game shiritori and the balloon game where she definitely has to answer, all other games i've observed she just fades to the back-corner and kinds of stand still or give little reaction.

Personally I'm the type of person who always will try to get to know a new member as much as possible within the first few weeks for obvious reasons, to judge and see if i like the member or not.

Other than the shiritori and balloon game, where she had to give an answer, firstly I don't think she talked much, secondly, she just fades into the background like in the tissue game she doesnt even really go forward to try and get the tissue into the basket (it might be hard for her to go in front cause all the more familiar members are moving forward, but this is her chance to fame and she should go forward).

There were many instances that I tried to spot her and pause the video only to find her in a corner, and the whole episode i didnt hear her talk much, almost none at all. I really hope she starts to warm up to the camera, bananaman and the nogizaka members, be it 2nd or 1st Gen.

My opinion above, i try to be as unbiased as possible. Hope we'll get to see more of her character soon or it might be too late soon ..

(P.S wasnt sure to post this in nogidoko thread or here, but I chose to post here since its mainly discussing about miona as center)

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ Have in mind that the second generation has done... close to nothing? They were even sat apart during the senbatsu announcement, which is something like "sit and learn".

She'll get warmed, obviously, and she still has over a month before they start promoting the single to get accustomed to being in the spotlight.
    Still, I don't see her changing much. She'll get comfortable, but she doesn't seem like the type of girl who goes really "out there" like Miichan in AKB or the funny type like Yuko or Mariko. She seems calm and quiet, and that's fine as long as she delivers during the performances.

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

Ah yes of course i know she has only exposure for 4 or less episodes of nogidoko which may be too quick to judge, thats just my current opinion of her, like u said she doesnt seem like the type who would "go out there", shes more of the ojousama-type which would be better for her if shes not in such a prominent position.

Hope she would get adjusted to tv, bananaman and the other members ASAP, just like degawa .. oops i meant manatsu-san is now so adjusted.

Like i mentioned above, im the type of person which would zoom in to find out as much as possible about a new member :) hope my current quiet opinion of her would change. I've seen somewhere (magazine interview i think) and she looks like she can be the outgoing type so i hope to see that soon, cause honestly, shes TOO quiet AND shes fading into the background! You can pause nogidoko ep106 at certain durations and you'll see her just "stoning" there, even her reaction when the balloon burst is kinda usui ("thin")

The reason for this, most likely and hopefully is that shes still unadjusted, and maybe not sure how to react yet as shes still 'new' to showbiz. Time will tell and i hope she has sufficient time for her to prove herself incase she gets shelved due to not living up to expectations which would be painful.

AND .. SORRY FOR THE LENGTHY POST !

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

While I understand your points, I think you're being hilariously overcritical. Remember something significant here: 1) she's the only second gen girl there. How would you feel if you were placed in a class one year above you with no one you know on a personal level and asked to participate in group discussion? I would actually worry more if they were outgoing, not quiet.

2) She feels guilt over her position. She doesn't understand why she's there and she not only doesn't want to compete with her seniors, in Japanese society, she pretty much can't. The moment she appears to try to overshadow one of them (interrupting, following up with something more interesting) she's pretty much hammering at well built cultural boundaries. She has to get to know them and be accepted on the same level before she can be forgiven for any attempt at competing with her seniors and it's still too early for that.

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

^ Yeahs that's why I said my current opinion "from what i see so far"

Because I feel whether she wants the position or not she should show some 'want or enthusiasm for it at least, maybe she isn't showing it yet or like u said she doesn't wan this position

I understand the can't overshadow senpai thing but if u pause the episode at certain segments you'll see it she's backing off, it might be due to afraid to mix with them yet as she's like what u said above

I agree with u for most points except one that because she is the only 2nd Gen it would be hard for her as a reason why she's not so outgoing (yet)

On the contrary I believe she should take this chance to talk a little as she is the only 2nd gen , I see it as an advantage rather than Disadvantage as she's in the spotlight now and should seize the opportunity or risk to lose it forever

While I agree I might be a little over critical, she is after all in the most prominent position and one thing is that she has around, approximately 2months or less to prove herself which is quite short, because we need to remember she needs to prove herself, to management and fans in just a single which is short.

And I'm not hating her just btw I prefer to view this as constructive critism, she's one of my fav 2nd Gen if judged from first impressions

Edit: Oh and I'm not judging her for not being outgoing, just want to hear her talk more, of her own free will and others, cause now the things she say is just in reply to the hosts without any witty responses and it's kinda hard to get to know her o(╯□╰)o

9. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

Errr, can we stop to judge Miona from being the center?
    Let us lay back and see whether the management win their bet or lose it hard^^
    And, you all may know that Nogidoko's recording was done sometime ago, around 2-3 weeks if I am not wrong...(judging from Ikoma's blog that stating she's recording nogidoko with Himura).
    And, they did shot 2-3 episode per recording^^ (common practice in Japan).

10. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I thought a forum's purpose was to discuss stuff like that, whether who you or me feels should be in senbatsu or any position or what not o.o

And I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, rather I`m expressing it and hoping for some discussion as I myself am not sure if what currently feel is correct so yea :)

Have her interests at heart (as well as my own) because I wanna see the girls enjoying themselves and rid of the tension which recently got stacked even higher .. with tension, watching them wouldnt be as enjoyable :x

On a side note, I'm hoping for the title or a preview sometime this sunday or shortly after :D :D

11. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Nogizaka's 2nd Round HS Result is out!
    [​IMG]
    English Translation
    From left to right are: Rank, change in rank (compared to 13th round for last single with green for increase in rank & red for decrease), blocks sold out, changes in blocks sold out, members' name.

01. (02.) 23/30 (+23) Nishino Nanase
    02. (01.) 15/30 (+15) Shiraishi Mai
    03. (05.) 07/30 (+07) Akimoto Manatsu
    04. (03.) 02/30 (+02) Hashimoto Nanami
    04. (04.) 02/30 (+02) Matsumura Sayuri

Graph for changes in sold out compared to the 2nd round ending of last single
    [​IMG]
    English Translation
    From left to right are: last single's sold out, this single's sold out, changes, & members' name.
    12/25 | 23/30 (+11) Nishino Nanase
    01/23 | 07/30 (+06) Akimoto Manatsu
    01/25 | 02/30 (+01) Hashimoto Nanami
    02/25 | 02/30 (+00) Matsumura Sayuri
    16/25 | 15/30 (-01) Shiraishi Mai
     32  |   49   (+17)   Total

Compared to the 13th round ending of the last single
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. fczbq1

fczbq1 Kenkyuusei

Now Nishino is the ace, even she could eclipse Shiraishi. Can it be her fans are very very rich? Supporting by buying cartons of singles?

13. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^Good day fczbq1! :)

Its certainly possible that Naachan have more richer fans, but unless there's evidences like handshake reports saying her lanes are short, I think there's no strong reasons to assume particular girls have more rich fans than others. I don't think rich fans can make such a decisive difference too.

But I have to say it is indeed somewhat bemusing, her rise to the top. She's very endearing & charming, & I like her very much myself, but the catalyst for her rise is not obvious it seems.

Another interesting thing to note, there were people wondering will fans boycott this single to protest Miona centering. In my opinion even if some fans are doing so, it will not effect the handshake sales since fans will still want to support & handshake the girls regardless. Where it would matter I think its the sale for 2nd gen girls, which I am especially interested in how they would develop next round.

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

o_O nishino is on a roll

Is it just me or when i see handshake results, i'm reminded of manatsu's handshake skills, which reminds me of her stunts = degawa tetsuro, which reminds me what are they going to do next to pray for 7th single to be a hit (hope its manatsu again shes an expert at these imo :D )

Or maybe this round its going to be PR again o.o cant wait :3
    BUT! I FIRST WANNA HEAR THE TITLE OF THE 7TH SINGLE ANNNNNND A PREVIEW!
    ITS ALMOST NOV WAAAAAAA ! :D
    (Please forgive my sudden burst ^-^v)

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's still a month away. :angry:

Oh, well. I guess we have already the center for tthe 8th single? :XD:

16. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I doubt so, I think management would see how the public react to it (how the sales goes) and then decide as usual, although they might already have some decisions already since the MV should already have been filmed.

But the girls definitely don't know 8th single who is the center/lineup until prolly 2-3weeks after the 1st week sales-end of the 7th single, if not it would be kinda fierce in that context woooo [party] [party]

Hope this sunday's nogidoko will have at least the announcement of the title, or somewhere soon hehe [hehe] [hehe]

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I would hope so, as it's getting pretty damn close to the release date..

18. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

From the HS result :

Naachan [rock] I know it's just the 2nd round. But, so far, Naachan beats Queen Shiraishi in selling out the HS slots by 8 blocks. I love Naachan so I'm happy with the result. Manatsu-san also did very well [clap] Next single, BRING MANATSU-SAN BACK TO 8FUKUJIN!!! Popularity wise (among fans), Manatsu-san deserves it. compare to last single's 2nd round, there's an increase of 17 sold out blocks. I'm relieved. I was scared a bit that maybe fans would boycott the single. It's a positive sign and maybe this single can beat Girls' Rule's 1st week sale. If that happens, it will give management more confidence to change the center of Nogizaka's next singles in the future (changing center in every single)..

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I agree on the Manatsu issue. She deserves to be at the front. :cute:

I was joking! :p
    Well, kinda... With Shiraishi Mai in Girls' Rule we had the most popular girl at the moment as center, didn't we? So maybe they'll do something like that in the future. [hehe]

20. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

I know haha, thats why i was kinda half joking in my previous post :3
    I dont mind shiraishi being the center altho if i had the choice i would of course choose my oshi ikoma :3
    putting that aside, it isnt a bad idea to change the center now-and-then, but i believe there should be some stability in the center position or at least the front-row(hachi), this is due to the logic of business presence, if they keep changing center, which might seem like a unique concept compared to 48group, new fans or the general public might not know who they are and get confused as to who they are.

Therefore I feel a change in center might be good to keep the freshness, but constant change (every single) isnt that feasible in the long run, probably change center every 2-5 singles would be good.

And quoting my own previous posts where some might think im being overcritical or hating / any other stuff you can think of to Miona as center, please be assured that I am not
    1) shes one of my top 3 2nd Gen members currently
    2) I dont know much about her yet

I'm just worried about her and nogizaka as a whole because if this single's sales does not perform better or as well as the previous singles, all these current (positive) buzz generated would one-shot backfire. Management is taking a gamble now and I wholeheartedly hope its worth it.

Hope miona would fit in the single MV and any other MV with the 7th single and not be too quiet (especially in bonuses like 6th single's bonuses if there are similar ones for 7th single)

until then - heba ne~ :)