Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - 2nd Single [Ai, chuseyo] - 06/04/2011

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by aakun, Jan 22, 2011.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Re: [SINGLE] SDN48 - 2nd Single [Ai, chuseyo] - 2011.03.23

[​IMG]

I'm talking about him^

2. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

shes still senbatsu.

i always thought umeda haruka looked like tomochin but

"wannabe" lol

3. liverliverliver

liverliverliver Kenkyuusei

LOL. "him"

Wannabe tomochin is cute though. Her body is just weird.

4. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

I like Wannabe Tomochin
    But her legs and whole body o_O

5. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Wait? Which one is Wannabe Tomochin in the ai, Chuseyo promo picture?

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

She's the one in the front next to Kohara Haruka.
    The one with the long nose XD

7. liverliverliver

'er you go:
    [​IMG]

8. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

VERY surprised CinDy and Megumi didn't make senbatsu. That confused me. Any way, I'm happy Serina is staying as part of the A-side. :3

9. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka

Maybe they want to go to Korea without a big 'ex-AKB members' stamp on it, title and all... [think]

Just vote with your wallet for this. :tongue:

10. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Oh ahahha thanks shes my new SDN48 fav

11. nemesisyume

nemesisyume Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

the promo

12. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

I kind of feel like they are letting some totally different girls shine on the A-side, just to prepare us for a bigger election. You know like, 1st single had different girls (obviously the more popular ones) and now they are letting the less popular ones the 2nd single. Which would lead to 1 + 1 = the real senbatsu choosen via fan voting for 3rd single, after fans have seen more.

(??? do i make any sense ???)

Though I really wanted to see Meetan in senbatsu....

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

Surprisingly I am not too bothered about Meetan not being in senbatsu, especially when you consider the entire top half of original senbatsu (sans Yukarin) are on the coupling track. I don't think Meetan, or any of the others should take it too personally. There is probably some strategy around taking most of the faces of SDN off of the cover, so I won't question it at this point. Coupling track has almost all of my favorites! <3

And WTF is up with all of the Umeko hate??? Wannabe Tomochin??? Him??? [flip]

14. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

ok honestly speaking,

i think this is a really good start in doing something right with the senbatsu. looking at the new line-up, its like half beauties and half performers (that are themselves beauties too). with mami, masami, umeko, sayane, and akane in there, i'm expecting the level of the new song to be higher than the previous one. and i also commend them for the incredible beauties they chose for the senbatsu. bambi, fujiko, serina and yukari are just about enough to balance the scales.

with regards to the other senbatsu members falling off, i really think people should not take it personally. if you took out the akb factor from girls like me-tan, cindy, and nonti, (or the agency factor when it comes to konan) i really think the fight for senbatsu would be twice as interesting. its not that these girls aren't working their asses off, or that they're not up to sdn level, but its just that in a fair and balanced battlefield i think something like this would have probably happened.

as someone who has seen the girls perform again and again and again, i think i will be rooting for this senbatsu. but it still hurts that me-tan is not in there. i mean, after all, sdn would not have been conceptualized (or at least created this early) if not for her.

now as for rachel's solo, all i can say is F**K YEAH!!!!!! though i don't really know if this means that alarms just went off for her possible graduation as she's already 33 years old. all the theories i know about the signs on when the girls are about to graduate are pretty much useless when it comes to her.

now awaiting more opinions for this line-up, especially from issen, cristafari, lamenth, caine, tholin, etc.

btw, how come the listed senbatsu and those in the promo pic don't match?

15. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

Ah sayanee as senbatsu!! seems to be a ballady song. I dont mind the senbatsu shuffle since their not heavily promoting someone from sdn48 (maybe mami abit?). The ex akb-memberst got in the debut single because the other girls werent known to the main public at all.
    as for the new single, the sexy song is most probably from undergirls A where meetan is part of. [party]

16. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Well, I still don't know what to think about it.
    It's not surprising to have Yukki and Masamin in senbatsu, as they were, iirc, 13th and 14th in the last election
    Fujiko and Bambi are quite popular within the 2nd gen.
    I'm only sceptic about Yuirin and Akane, not that they don't deserve it, but I didn't think they were that popular.

As to why they put Nonti, Cindy, Meetan and KONAN as undergirls, I really don't care. I like SDN48 as a whole, I like every members, so I'm pleased to have some new team up.
    Nonti posted a picture on her blog last week with Rumi. I don't really know if it's from the filming of the PV, but at least I think it's great that they shuffle teams like that and get to work with other members. I mean, when you look at the girls in AKB48, sometimes you are wondering if they all know each others. You hardly see Acchan taking pictures with members other than front girls, etc...
    I don't want that to happen with SDN48.

I'm mostly worried about Undergirls B. It looks like they put the leftovers there. Again, I like the girls, but I hope the song will be good, so that fans will take an interest in the girls.

edit : my comment about acchan is not against her, I know she don't have time to get to know every members and KKS. It's just that they are a group, so sometimes I hope they could act like one and have girls performing with girls they never see, from time to time.

17. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Oh, btw, nobody linked that ?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSPfBoMfYEI[/yt]

We can hear a bit of the single at the end

18. liverliverliver

It sounds interesting. At first I was thinking it was something happy, but it sounds like it'll still have a mature vibe to it. It's not sexy like GAGAGA or mysterious like Eros no Trigger, but it's making me excited.

Thanks Issen!

19. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

Hard to hear when the other people are talking, but it seems down toned again. Like calm. I want a preview rip. Wasn't the song supposed to be on ON8 like 6 or so hours ago?

20. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I think it's tomorrow