1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - [GAGAGA] (2010/11/24)

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by aakun, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

isn't the release tomorrow? :confused:

2. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^ Hmmm seems it is :confused:

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

In Japan usually CDs hit the shelves the day before the official release date.
    It makes no sense, but there's a lot of things that make no sense in Japan so take it as it is? XD

4. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

5. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Well, normally Oricon doesn't post the numbers for Tuesday until Wednesday evening, which is why it's so odd (I wasn't even expecting to see these until tomorrow morning). But the explanation of a holiday makes sense...

Anyway, I'm so happy for them and again, while I don't normally get this emotional... I'll admit that I cried after seeing that rank. T__T

6. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    YOSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! [party]

7. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

AAH, YUSH. grats SDN. <3 <3

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I like how I look at that and think 'Wow, that's really low,' since I usually only look at AKB's numbers. But they're number one so far... Go SDN!

9. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

can believe that the sdn girls are number one and they beat T&T !!! way to go !!!!!

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Oooh Great job! [clap]

Even if the numbers are quite low, we've seen people ride on the fact that they got Oricon #1 before. This could be a great debut promotion for them.

Wow T&T sales are disappointing >_>, though to be fair the singles pretty bad

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Congratulations to them! But the rankings in general did not make sense when it was supposed to be Tackey & Tsubasa vs. YUI...

12. Criss

Criss Member

In the name of... !!! Today??? Ok... right now its Nov 24th... but are like 3:00 AM!!! [think] [think] [think] WTF?

Oh well... AKB48 Momentum working again. Congratulations!!! [clap]

13. MinnieMayuyu

MinnieMayuyu Kenkyuusei

*Hooray* no.1! [party] and hooray for them releasing the music videos on the iTunes store!

I'm loving Sado E Wataru and the music video, amazing hats are amazing, but I think that they kinda may have pushed the sexy thing a little too much. It definitly came out nicely in the end and could of came out a lot more "trashy" if they wanted it to have been but it didn't! so hooray! However.... I do wonder how wittle innocent K netizens, who do nothing but complain, will feel about it [puke] but who really cares considering cd sales are non exhistent in SK so there's no real point in caring about what they think. Eros No Trigger's nice...but I think that some parts of the music video just look a little cheap, and the lighting at some points just isn't flattering at all! Kodoku Na Runner's music video's reminded me of EXILE's latest releases, but still is cute! and of course loving the GAGAGA!

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I totally forgot about the Kodoku na Runner video! Now I'm even more excited!

15. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

16. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    ^ From what I can see it of the iTunes preview, it just looks like footage from their performance at the janken tournament, except edited to be PV-y, so not too much to get excited about.

SDN on Give Up Jo
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gShDbBOW2jg[/yt]

Yay #1!!! I hope they get the weekly as well.

17. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Meetan sorry for being N°1 :D
    And the end... [whew]

18. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

I wish my understanding of Japanese was better, I really wanna know the specifics of what they talked about. XD Particularly Meetan discussing kissing~ :cute:

19. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

I'm sure someone will get to it before I can, but I'm planning on doing a write up about this for my blog soon-ish. But, you know, just on the off chance no one does, there you go? XD

20. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Ahhhh thank you!! I love your summaries of stuff, so I'm just fine with being patient! :cute: <3