1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SDN48 - [GAGAGA] (2010/11/24)

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by aakun, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

I've seen that on 2ch :

50,534 = 34,348 + *7,552 + *8,634 SDN48「GAGAGA」

And today they ranked 5th (3rd sold 3.9k), should be around 53k singles for now.

2. daikun18

daikun18 Kenkyuusei

^ Pretty nice for a debut single!

3. nevergiveupboy

nevergiveupboy Kenkyuusei

Kodoku na runner PV is kind of disappointing for me, I was expecting something more than just a stage performance :(

4. daikun18

daikun18 Kenkyuusei

Didn't see the PVs was posted yet.
    Love Eros no Trigger PV. About Kodoku na Runner, i was expecting something like this... at least it's better than a performance on theater...

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love it. I have a obvious feeling I'm going to love the [Sado e Wataru] PV too. [blush]

6. Makito

Makito Kenkyuusei

I love all the songs. They all sound really good.

The only thing I (so far) don't like, is the PV for Eros seems kinda amateur-ish. It just seems like a whole bunch of random shots put together. And alot of it seemed really cheesy. The dance in some parts seemed too outta place for it.

BUT NACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: woooow [blush]

7. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Wow, I really like both PVs!

[Eros no Trigger] is still my favorite song on the single and the PV is really awesome. I love the two different dance shots and I love the outfits. The only problem I had with the PV was the part where they were touching the each others breasts. I thought it was unnecessary but it was only a small scene, which was good. I barely recognized Nachu. I have to do a double-take and re-watch that part to make sure it was really her. She looked fabulous!

I also really like the [Kodoku na Runner] PV. I thought it was a really great performance that showed off the power of the girls performance and the song itself was perfect for the mood. The girls Thank you's at the end was a nice touch, too.

I can't wait to see [Sado e Wataru]!

Kay

8. ucla10

ucla10 Kenkyuusei

They made this week's Music Station CD Single Ranking.

3rd place
    Kodaku na Runner was disappointing for me too. Eros no Trigger wasn't bad but I'm looking forward to Sado e Wataru more because of Masamin and Bambi :D

edit: it's here finally, Sado e Wataru PV, it's pretty good but not enough Masamin IMO, Sayanee fans should be happy

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gzZzMQt8O4[/yt]

GAGAGA making

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Cs2CHGxUc[/yt]

9. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

Wow Sado no PV ! As you say not enough masamin :/

I didn't see Kyururun in the making of :/

10. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Sado e Wataru PV is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. :drool:

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

In the Sado e Wataru PV, is the girl at 1:04 Kondo Sayaka? I like her.

And I love the PV! A lot more than GAGAGA's. I haven't gotten around to finishing Eros no Trigger's yet. ^^;

12. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Yes. Sexy Sayanee. :drool:

13. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

OMAIGA I really enjoyed Sado e Wataru music video!!! Eveything is perfect!!! I loved when started to rain and the girls started dancing in the rain!!!! <3
    Now I really need the version B too... I wished bought the two... :cry:

14. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

SADO is amazing :O I'm glad I bought Type B. Ninomiya and Bambi, especially, look really good. That first big blast of water onto the two girls from above looks like it would've hurt, though xD

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I liked the song when I only heard the audio, but damn, this PV lured and killed me on the spot. Wow. <3

16. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    WOAH~!! this song became much more awesomer. Even though it was perfect already.
    I loved the PV and everything in it. Especially Sayanee.
    I still like Eros no Trigger better but this is still one of the best PVs.

17. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I like the [Sado e Wataru] PV but [Eros no Trigger] is better. :)

Kay

18. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i'm glad people are starting to see for themselves the quality that sdn has to boast. go sdn!!!

and the 2 undergirls pv just makes me glad that people chose the senbatsu as the senbatsu. i mean, just look at the level of the 2 undergirls pv of sdn. just look at how high the levels are (honestly i think they are of waay higher level than gagaga) for an undergirls pv.

whoever sorted the girls out is just pure genius. placing the really good singers in eros, and placing the sexy sexy sexy girls in sado. ofcourse there are incredible singers in sado (akane, mana), and really sexy girls in eros (chaki), but come to think of it all the girls are good singers and dancers.

they should really really really promote the 2 undergirls videos too. these videos deserve to be in the front line with gagaga, and not just "extras" for the single as others seem to believe.

edit: and btw, according to the girls during their mc last week, if i remember correctly, that scene with the initial splash of water really did hurt.

19. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

who's that girl who look alike ayase haruka? somewhere around .55-1.00

20. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ there's only one ayase haruka looking girl that i know of, and that would be marina.

she doesn't look like haruka at all on stage though. just in the pictures. :)