1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SKE48 12th [Utsukushii Inazuma] 13/07/17

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 11, 2013.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    SKE48 12th Single
    Utsukushii Inazuma 美しい稲妻
    Release 2013/07/17

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Type A Limited / Regular, Type B Limited / Regular, Type C Limited / Regular, Theater Edition

TRACKLIST

SENBATSU MEMBERS

Ishida Anna, Oya Masana, Kizaki Yuria, Niidoi Sayaka, Matsui Jurina, Mukaida Manatsu, Yakata Miki, Oba Mina, Suda Akari, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko, Suga Nanako, Matsui Rena, Kimoto Kanon, Furuhata Nao,

2. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Definitely a cool name for the single.. And I'm really just happy to see Yukko back on up there in senbatsu, so this one will be something I'm definitely looking forward to.. ^.^

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm glad Yukko is back in senbatsu, Nao and Nanako and Sayaka :inlove:
    i can't wait for the single really, i hope they do another Choco no Dorei (epic single), the song sounds sexy so i like it already, anyway, since this single was prepared before the election or even the prelims, i understand that they don't include Ayachan, Umechan, Matsurina Nishinishi Kaotan, Makiko, Koami, Kyon & Kinchan, but if next single they still don't include those girls then i'm gonna be pissed, i wonder if they'll do a 18nin senbatsu just to fit all those girls in [think], and they should cut all their pushed but non ranked girls for next single, i love them, i really do, especially Yukko and Nao but really, they did not rank and other ranked girls should at least have a chance in senbatsu, if not all can enter, then at least include Ayachan, she's the freaking 4th girl in SKE this year, she beat everyone except Akarin and WMatsui (even Churi, Yuria, Airin, Masana, Non - the ori E ace lost to her with a gap of 10k), from an unranked girl to UG center with 39k votes, that's just amazing, i want her to be a stable senbatsu :inlove:

4. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

^
    I just hoping those girl including on coupling song.

And please management, do not make the PV with Over-Screentime like Darkness. It's jurina erverywhere :hmm:

5. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

New team songs (and PVs of course) please!!! :yikes:

6. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Can we get rid of the silver pants, too, please?

That's what I'm looking forward to in this new single. This is the first single that Rena will be captain. I can't wait to see Team E's video. [rock]

*Edit: fixed it

7. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But... SKE has never done Team songs apart from those in their album and one here and there in their singles, right? Same with NMB.

I think it's time they started. IMO, the sister group teams doesn't feel like teams at all. They're all SKE/NMB and that's it. Only H seems to have some advantage there cause it's being super-pushed as the fresh group (but it will need its own team songs in the future nonetheless). :hmm:

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I for one am mad that Aya wasn't included. Yes, they didn't know the election rank when they decided senbatsu for this, but it's easy to see which way the wind is blowing. Look at how rapidly Aya's mixi and G+ members have been increasing! Look at her handshake results!

I'm really disappointed by the lack of girls from KII. I mean, Oba Mina barely counts, that only leaves 3 SKE KII girls to Team S's 7 girls in senbatsu. Another way to look at it is that in the team shuffle, Team S took 3 of KII's senbatsu members (Miki, Manatsu, and Anna) and only gave them 1 (Akari).

10. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Well Team S is the main team, so it will always hold the majority of Senbatsu, its the same to Team A, Team N and Team H, even Team J.

Team S needs to fill the missing senbatsu slots from Kuumin and gang's graduation, and also losing Rena to help boost up the far behind Team E.

KII did quite well for Sousenkyo, hopefully the next single will rebalance the selection again.

11. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Team S got Manatsu, Miki and Anna but they also lost Rena, Yukko and they're also the one who
    took a lot of damage in recent graduation (4 members/1st gen) I could also see why they pushed
    Young members like Nao, NanNan, Anna, Manatsu etc. thats on their teens instead of Umechan,
    Ayachan etc. who's on their 20s in their regular senbatsu (not counting Election one)

They're investing on their future. Seriously, SKE senbatsu members are in the same age or Older
    than AKB Regular Senbatsu. They invest a lot in Shawako but it just last for how many years, 2-3 ?
    They need to invest on members who have more shelf life on them. Something that would last for
    long run.

SKE management are so slow. If only they invest more in orig Team E instead of just Non
    and Kinchan back then.

12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^I can see your point, but if that is the case, why did they leave team KII with barely any younger members? They took all their young and upcoming talent and replaced them with older girls. Teams S and E are now poised to take over the group and leave KII with maybe 1 or 2 senbatsu spots in a couple years. They're my favorite team, and it just seems like poor planning or unfair treatment.

13. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

^probably to ensure the prominent members to not graduate, I don't know about churi or airin, but there have been some rumor (a while back ago) about akarin and graduations and maybe the management got scared off and put her to team kII to have a better position (you know, since she sells really well, probably better than young prominent members from old KII combined)

IMO

14. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Were thinking of different thing i guess :) You're thinking about KII future and im thinking about
    SKE future :^^;:

15. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Aki-P and AKS management don't like K very much.... [sealed]

Both Team K, KII are in the exact same situation. Old members, not much new bloods even if there is some, its second/third choices kind, all the best ones goes to A and S.

Going young is the new way to go, SKE48 needs to learn from the mistake of AKB48, whom's mistake of overly depending on senior gen members in Senbatsu have now come to haunt down when graduation is dropping down.

SKE48 is not building the senbatsu for 2013, they are building it up for 2014/2015 when Jurina makes her decision to stay or move to AKB48 on a perm based to take over Ace position.

Rena could be graduating in 2yrs time, nobody can predict.

Without the WMatsui, SKE48 currently can't compare with the rest.

16. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

The senbatsu of this single is so boring lol, hopefully the song is good, last year singles were kind of meh except Kataomoi Finally, I want SKE to have good songs like the ones who got me interested in them :hmm:

17. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^What exactly would make the sembatsu of this single interesting?

18. cakama

cakama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ^
    How about not WMatsui for a start?

Then most likely they rather not release at all then.

Although not perfect, but its already a new senbatsu after the mass graduation. Senbatsu is there to help the single to sell (and sell very well), not to make it interesting.

Interesting single don't exactly translate to sales, but a high profile and maybe boring senbatsu does. Each groups' senbatsu isn't boring? All of them is predictable, but those are the key members that have the strongest fan base + some that management is pushing.

19. Norenche

Norenche Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Loving it!

I don't get a very summery feeling from it, but I like it. Can't wait for the PV. I'm sure the dance will be a killer. :cute: