1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] SKE48 8th [Kataomoi Finally] 12/01/25

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by caramujo, Nov 26, 2011.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Re: [SINGLE] SKE48 8th Single [Kataomoi Finally] (2012/01/25

Damn it .. they seriously took down ALL Kataomoi Finally's PV online .. not even YouKu has it .. T_____T ..

I do have a copy on my computer .. but I really wanna share it around since it's soo epic .. =(

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

incun123 did a subbed version of Kataomoi Finally, here's the post.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2924&p=528296#p526791

And he did a great sub to it. :awesome:

3. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

My copy arrived - cheapest delivery method from CDJ. My first SKE purchase.
    [​IMG]

I have to admit it's refreshing to see 1h+ documentaries/shows on bonus tracks. Different from AKB. That's good. Type C I think had the best bonus documentary.

I also have to admit with little bit shame that I had to google who Shiori Ogiso actually is... [angel]

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Gomatan!!! you had to google her? why not just check on S48! :D
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2229

5. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Yeah I know. By googling I meant more like looking up on internet.
    Well promotion did the trick - now I know by name 1 more SKE girl. Good job Aki-P by including extra goodies to single. ;)

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think before they're mostly dismissed as an inferior akb-like group. But as akb becomes even more popular, people have started checking out ske (being the top other 48 group) and I think they like what they see. They actually have strengths that are different from the akb-senbatsu. :)

They've had 3 really good songs in a row and I hope they keep this up.

Haha, kataomoi finally is also my first ske purchase! I think I'll get pareo and okie dokie too though. :)

7. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

^ Most overlooked sister group ever = SKE48.

Even NMB has more fans than SKE now. :lol:

8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    really? what's the basis for that? doesn't ske sell around 100k more than the nmb singles?

btw, who are considered the better dancers in ske? especially among the senbatsu girls. I'm really high on their choreography and dancing ability.

:)

9. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Obviously the CENTER, that's why SKE keep increasing their dance tempo in each singles.

10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

you mean rena? j/k

well obviously jurina and also churi are good dancers. and a couple of others too. I think some members also state that their specialty is dance and usually the girls that say that are good dancers.

But I was wondering what the consensus was among their fans.

11. renx2

renx2 Kenkyuusei

Most commonly mentioned as the best dancers would be Kuwabara Mizuki, Kinoshita Yukiko and Matsui Jurina. I think Churi and Kumi also dance really well.

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    thanks! yeah I think kumi dances well too. :)

13. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

SKE's top dancers in no particular order:

Jurina
    Akane
    Kanon
    Makiko
    Mizuki
    Anna
    Erika
    Imade
    Yukiko
    Gomatan
    Madoka
    Emirin
    Nakanishi
    Tomonyan
    Kinchan
    Momona
    Akari
    Riho
    Minapon
    Iguchi
    Kumi
    Miki
    Yukapi
    Mikoto
    Haachan
    Manatsu (she's really freaking good lately)
    Koami

From the graduates:

Moe
    Sayuki
    Yuimin

and then the top 5th gens:

Nanako
    Mitsuki
    Yuna
    Sayaka
    Tsugumi

Notes:

E and 5th gens are ridiculously good at syncing in team dances for E and KKS stage (Jurina trained them)
    The leads for all the teams are god-tier dancers: Jurina, Akane, Kanon, Makiko
    1st gens especially Mizuki is known to be the one enforcing strict dancing practices for the teams/senbatsu :lol:
    Masana might not look like it but she wasn't just chosen for DiVA dance unit before for nothing.
    Moe is the fastest dance learner among 1st gens and she's usually the one setting the pace prior her graduation :lol:
    Did I mention how awesome E and KKS are? Needs mentioning again! :lol: (thank you Juri-sensei)

14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    wow, that's a very comprehensive list. haha, I actually don't know half the people on the list especially the team E girls and kks of course. thanks!

It'll give me a better perspective and appreciation when I watch them now. Some girls like churi and suda akari have this energetic and flashy style of dancing but I notice some of the ones that dance conservatively are actually really good --- smooth when they execute but not necessarily outwardly flashy.

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

On note to the posts above. I just realized the gravity of how much SKE48 senbatsu are chosen, might be on dancing skills I believe. Kataomoi Finally dance steps are too exhausting to be executed by lesser skilled members.
    Hmm.. I think SKE dancing style is comparable to that of Team K, they're both all out dance performers that's why many like them to perform live. [nod]

16. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

There's actually no difference between any team versions of Katafai compared to the senbatsu one. They are all really good.. there's no drop off in energy, skill and synchronicity between the team versions and senbatsu version.. not even the random sub-in version of katafai is inferior. SKE48 is solid as a whole and that's why they are appealing. :lol:

Here's the sjoshi katafai: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzUyNTM4OTQ4.html

Non, Airin, Masana, Churi, Kana are the only senbatsu members.. No WMatsui and still ridiculously amazing.

17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    thanks for the link! I guess on the technical side, it is the same level. There's just a certain comfort level that you get with familiar faces so the senbatsu perf seems more enjoyable. But that might be because I'm not familiar with many of them. Haha, I should have listened to you re ske earlier. :D

Are they good because of practice/training or is it a more major consideration when selecting members that audition? :)

^
    ^
    I think there are some team k members that can probably dance with ske but they still don't have the ske songs that have these incredible dances. and I think they still have to put the more popular members in senbatsu even if there are slightly better dancers. For one thing there are probably better dancers than rena and maybe shawako. They can keep up but there's probably some subs that dance better. :)

18. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika

^ The dancing was a by-product of their first sensei. She just flat out told the 1st gens that they sucked. :^^;: So I think it is mostly because of training. Rena sucks at dancing and takes forever to learn but once she has it pat down, she's actually really clean with her movements and likewise for anyone in SKE48. There's no one in SKE48 you can outright call that they suck at dancing maybe except for Rena. :lol:

SKE's dance instructors are just too strict.. the latest example was: KII's KII3 opening day, the instructors told them all to quit and stop practicing cause they sucked so bad.. then the instructors walked out on them. I've never seen Churi so frustrated. :lol:

and here's the latest SKE KKS led by Makiko performing Aozora Katamaoi

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SPGn5NnWKE[/yt]

I welcome you to the 5th gen's amazingness

19. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah I see, this is all good info for me. I'm big on idol groups that dance well. I think rena's passable, she most likely only looks slower and more tight because the others are very good although I've seen about 2-3 perfs where she was almost bumped by someone or cause other members a half miss-step to avoid her.

wah, pretty good! haha, I'm late and a bit far off before I even start getting to know 5th gen. probably just at 3rd gen. :D

20. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

Damn, what an awesome rhythm I better upgrade my rating for SKE48, this sure change a lot in my perspective. I've always thought Team K is invincible in dancing, I see a rival in my choices. [hehe]

Thanks I learn a lot today. :XD: