1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Takahashi Minami [Jane Doe] 13/04/03

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Tomokazu, Aug 25, 2012.

1. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

2. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    soundscan figure (if you want to debate more)

#2. Jane Doe Type A : 23,452
    #3. Jane Doe Type C : 19,344
    #4. Jane Doe Type B : 17,302

Total : 60,098

Yukirin solo 31,677+ 21,434 + 20,319 = 73,430

3. koiso

koiso Kenkyuusei

^does soundscan count short cake limited edition? there's 3 type of limited edition right?

4. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    other versions may not be counted or got too low to rank ..
    Normally, they didn't combine the sales of limited and regular version together.

5. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

My order finally shipped today! Took long enough, cdjapan :|

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i listened to the Atsumina Migikata Mix on Achuuru blog, so wonderful :inlove:

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

My CDS arrived today~ Got a poster, clear file and stickers as bonuses so that was nice.

But these cds - like the actual physical things themselves - are really gorgeous. They're very classy and cool looking. Love it!

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Takamina's Jane Doe finally crossed the 100k mark, it ranked 56 this week with 1,262 copies sold now to a total of 100,747 copies sold
    finally thank you :inlove:

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Looks like it ends up the weakest kami 7 solo debut single sales wise.

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it might be lowest sales in kami7 solos..
    i believe her nonーidolic image is one of the.factor.
    the release date is also another factor.. it is so near to sousenkyo so her wota may be torn whether to vote or to buy the single..also of i am not wrong some soloists have more than 3 types (yukirin?). The timing of release must also be taken into account.

but imo i love hr solo the most among the other akb soloists.. and the quality is really not bad at all for a debut solo

11. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Also things have changed in *48 world since beginning of the 2011 when Maeda and Itano sold in 200k+.

12. namme90

namme90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    nammekun
    Takamina's Jane Doe keeps on playing on Channel V and I think that's something great. Afaik, She's the first soloist on AKB to be featured on Channel V. Correct me if I'm wrong. :^^;:

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Compared to other AKB soloists, it was slow - but many things, as has already been discussed, have changed since previous releases. It'll be interesting to compare to new releases (Kasai;s 2nd, Tomochin's 4th) as well as Mocchi's debut and any other debuts that come along soon though.

However, I think she's done relatively well in gaining promotion and recognition (as with above and opening the group concert the other day - live no less), even if people aren't buying her cds, so that counts for something, right?

Have to admit, Jane Doe wasn't my fave track when it was released, but now it ties with Yabureta. Then Migi, Rock and whatever the other one is.

And the PV - my mum thought that her heart was dark (the song is about a cheating/playing woman, right?) so she felt guilty and by throwing the necklace (her sins) away, it became light so she was a better person..?? Idk lol

14. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Just something I noticed today.

I can confirm that I can actually now purchase her single via my Australian* iTunes Music Store account. No need to create a separate Japanese one. You can thank her release being on the Universal Music Group label for that. ;) (note that this also applies to, among others, HKT48, Perfume and PASSPO)

*Also appearing on the HK, UK, German (so I presume most of the EU), Indonesian, NZ and Singaporean iTMS stores, too. Strangely though, NOT the US/Canada ones, so if you live in North America, you'd still have to go through the loops...

15. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2015