1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single [SINGLE] Watarirouka Hashiritai- [Akkanbe Bashi] 2010/03/17

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by z3144228, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Right, so I somehow forgot this thread existed for some reason after finally getting the previews for all the songs [sleep]

I like both Wakage no Italian and Yasashiku sasete better than Akkanbe Bashi. Akkanbe Bashi's cute (did anyone else see the Music Japan performance where kids came out to dance along with Watarirouka Hashiritai? Total proof it was aimed at kids) but it has nothing on the other two. Love Yasashiku sasete obviously because it sounds really great AND it's a Mayuyu solo which sounds so much better than Kaze no Violin [tmi] I love Mayuyu's voice, but Kaze no Violin was a pretty horrible song out of Mayuyu's control; this sounded so much better. My real favorite song on this single is Wakage no Italian though; the beat and how the music sounds just appeals so much to me. It's so catchy! Whenever the music sounds like the first part

ikirutte koto wa
    taihen na koto da ne
    massugu ni nante
    sumenai

is my favorite <3 Ranks up there with Kanpeki Guu no ne

Wait, this was Mayuyu's song? [worried] Or was this the song you said you heard wrong?

Well! :inlove: That's another thing I can brag about to my friends, along the lines of how AKB48 was the best selling female group in Japan since 2003. And how they beat that record in a day with Sakura no Shiori.

Question time!: For those that bought their DVD from HMV, did it also come with a poster or was that a CDJapan exclusive? Also, are there any shots of the photobook floating around the Internet somewhere? I'm stuck between deciding Limited Edition A and Limited Edition C. For those that don't know what the DVDs included,

Limited Edition A: How Ayarin came to join the group, so the producer interviewed all the members about how they felt about adding another person to Watarirouka Hashiritai before actually adding her, some making of stuff such as Mayuyu in the recording studio! [blush] She looked so cute in her normal clothes.

Limited Edition B: Basically a 8 min interview with Ayarin, including the announcement where they told the audience in the theater that they were adding Ayarin

I'm no Ayarin fan and Limited Edition B had zero Mayuyu presence, so it's either Limited Edition A or C for me, but I want preview pics of the photobook before deciding.

How so? [nerd]

2. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

Type C mini PB
    Poster from CD japan But first press only

[​IMG]
    HMV order you will got only HMV watarirouka card

[​IMG]

Akkanbe Bashi complete set

3. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

Second weekly ranking is 24th with 3,145 copies sold. [nerd]

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

ithebigc, it's the song I heard wrong. I actually did a crappy translation for Wendy over MSN one night, and she's singing about comforting the person she's singing to, who's hurting. The lyrics are still pretty mature in a way - compared to typical idol fluff, at least - but they're not particularly sexual, aside from a line or two that might be open to interpretation (XD). Seriously, it's a lovely song. I almost perfectly know the lyrics now! <3

I also know the Akkanbe dance now, but that's another story. XD

5. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

Yay Watarirouka goes up to the daily position 19th of 2010.03.29. [kiss]

6. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Watched the vid where they told each member that Ayarin was returning to AKB and joining them in Watarirouka. Most the members were ok with it but were unsure how it would be with her, only Rabutan was like iya desu, she didn't want Ayarin in the group. [hehe] [hehe] She was happy that she was coming back but she wanted to do it with 4 ppl only and in the car it would be squeezy cause its only for 4 ppl. [hehe] She wanted it just to be them 4 to get first in Oricon. They looked really tired though in the video as it was late at night. Through the vid, they became more receptive of her joining them. At the end they were saying they want to do a solo Live as Watarirouka and if they could have an album. I think for Ayarin too it was hard to join them as she just had gotten back into AKB and didn't know what the other members thought and would treat her for coming back.

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Is that part of the Akkanbe DVDs?

And I'm not sure what you're talking about with Ayarin having "just" come back to AKB, because she came back over a year before being added to Watarirouka. o_O

8. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Its part of the Akkanbe Dvds, the coming back part, I meant her rejoining team B.

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ She didn't rejoin Team B...

10. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I thought she rejoined Team B before going to Team K?

11. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

She never re-joined Team B. She was a Kenkyuusei until she joined Team K.

12. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

My mistake then, I always thought she joined Team B again before Team K.

13. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I just watched that clip...and cried. XD The tears just came the second Ayarin walked out to join them in the photoshoot, and again at the ending. As much as I loved 4nin Watarirouka, my original B girls are so important to me that this lineup - especially after all that's happened - makes my heart swell. <3

EDIT: The Ayarin interview video is...wow. They showed the MC when Nacchan announced Ayarin was joining Watarirouka, A CLIP OF AYARIN GREETING THE TEAM B MEMBERS WHEN SHE CAME BACK AND HARUGON YELLING HER NAME AND HUGGING HER AND CRYING AND I SEE GUSSAN CRYING AND YONECHAN WITH HER GRIN, and QUITE POSSIBLY A CLIP OF TEAM B CRYING WHEN CINDY ADDRESSED AYARIN'S FIRING AT THE END OF A B3 SHOW LIKE I READ ABOUT? Excuse the caps, but these are things I never thought I'd get to see. I've cried so much watching these videos this morning...XD.

Ayarin related the lyrics to Wakage back to that MC. "Friends who cried for me." *grabs tissue* <3

14. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

Akkanbe Bashi is out of Oricon chart.
    Let's hope the single can make a return.

月 火 水 木 金 土 日|週  枚 数  累 計  2010/03/17 渡り廊下走り隊「アッカンベー橋」
    -- *1 *1 *2 *2 *1 10|**1 *27,441 *27,441
    15 22 22 18 16 25 26|*24 **3,145 *30,586
    19 30 37 40 41 35 38|*37 **1,698 *32,284
    37 44 --

15. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    @ z3144228

Thanks for your extremely quick reply. I managed to snag the last First Press DVD they had on sale a couple of hrs after your post because you replied so fast. Now I'm just waiting to go home.....and I'll have an Akkanbe Bashi poster to hang up next to my Hatsukoi Dash one in my dorm room. [blush]

Does CDJapan always do this for Watarirouka Hashiritai singles, distribute posters? I've always bought from HMV cuz it's cheaper but it would suck if I've been missing out on posters, especially a Kanpeki Guu no ne one. [doh]

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ ...Do they? I might need to start buying from them again, too. o_o

17. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

So. I just ordered this on CDJapan (actually, I added it to my Ponytail to Shushu + others order). Since it had a poster. Regular edition. Last one XD.

But ugh, it upped the price of shipping 4 dollars, even though I already had a poster in the order [sweat]